Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Medlife Coupons

Medlife 10% cashback upto 100 with Amazon pay

128°
Hunk
skaluva

https://medli...om

FAQs – About the offer

Q. What’s the offer construct? 

A. Customers will get a cashback of 10% up to Rs.100, applicable once per user on paying using Amazon Pay on Medlife, applicable only for Amazon Prime Customers.

Q. How do I avail this cashback offer? 

A. You have to go to the Medlife website or app, complete the cart of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.

Q. What is the offer period? 

A. Offer is valid from 1st May, 2019 to 15th May, 2019

Q. How many times can I avail the offer? 

A. The offer can only be availed once per user during the offer period

Q. How and when will the cashback reach the customers? 

A. The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of completing the payment

Q. Is the offer valid on both online and offline orders placed on Medlife? 

A. Offer is valid only on online orders made on the Medlife website or app or sms payment link using Amazon Pay

Q. What will happen if my order is cancelled partially or fully? 

A. This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback

Offer Terms & Conditions

1. This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by MEDLIFE INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (”Amazon") on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by MEDLIFE INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE LIMITED. (“Merchant”).“

2. The Offer is valid on 1st May, 2019 to 15th May, 2019 (”Offer Period"), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kin

Expired
3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Medlife is cheater …

Order#OR1310XFA-001A
Issue: Product is unusable due to missed accessory in the product
Complained many times, they never responded and now they are replying with the below message
-——————-
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Medlife!!

Reference to your complaint: OR1310XFA-001A

We’re sorry for the experience you had with our service. For any missing product or partial delivery you should inform us within 24Hrs so that we can proceed the complaint further.

You can visit www.medli...om for more information.

For any further assistance, please reach us on 1860-1234-1234.

Thank you for contacting Medlife.

Thanks & Regards
Susmita Mahapatra

CSD Team
-—————-

Also, most items delivered open boxed, unknowingly I ignored, if you people receive open box items, pls don’t leave them, throw them on their face because I heard that fake medicines being sent in genuine outer boxes

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

So today when I tried making payment via Apay for Medlife, there’s another lucky draw offer (Min 20 n max 300cb) selected by default
What offer is it?

and BTW this 10% prime only offer got extended till May 21

Q. What is the offer period?
A. Offer is valid from 1st May, 2019 to 15th May, 2019 (Extended till 21st May)

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=16234...31

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any offer for new users

replyuser
Click here to reply