Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Medlife Coupons

Medlife: 50% Cashback upto 250 via Paypal (For new users)

363°
Deal Newbie
nikhilraheja...

http://medli...om
Medlife 50 % upto 250 cashback by paypal

PayPal Wallet T & C:

To avail the cashback benefit, the Customer must click on the SMS payment link received while placing the order

Sign in with a valid mobile number and password (in case you are not a Medlife Customer)
Note: The link will be applicable only for two hours of the order creation

Offer Period – 09/05/2019 to 14/05/2019

Maximum Cashback is up to 50% for first ever transaction on Pay Pal Platform (Up to ₹250)

Minimum order value is ₹50

Entire amount should be settled using PayPal wallet

Offer applicable on Website, App & M-site

Cashback shall be credited to the User’s account instantly and can be redeemed after seven (7) working days from the date of successful transaction of the order

Cashback voucher will be valid for 60 days from the date of receipt of email. Check email for actual expiry date of cashback.

Offer can be availed only once per PayPal user

Offer valid for PayPal India account holders.

PayPal will send cashback award email within 24 hours of transaction.

The cashback will be in the form a discount cash voucher which can redeemed for your next PayPal transaction.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/564725/original/Screenshot_20190509-133951_Chrome.jpg?1557389534

Expired
13 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

For all or for new paypal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New paypal first ever transaction

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

30 % code for new user on netmeds and

medlife or pharmeasy

avaliable

For code pm me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

New paypal user

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
angry angry angry angry angry pensive pensive pensive pensive pensive
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Net meds pe kya code hai flat 30 % ke liye

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Special mention in pic and terms only for new paypal first ever transaction

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Paypal replied: Our team is working on that, soon we will get the update regarding the Rupay card update.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

New PayPal users only?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I would NOT recommend using their app for ordering any medicines on a priority basis. I ordered medicines for my senior citizen father and prepaid the order. After waiting for 3 days, the order was still stuck in processing. Called the customer care and they said it’ll take another 24-48 hours. After waiting for the period, I called their customer care and they asked me to cancel the order and place it again, assuring me it will reach on time.

Needless to say, I canceled and went down to the local pharmacy to purchase the medicines. For a company that advertises itself as a reliable and trustworthy source of medicines, my experience was so very disappointing. I am not going to order from them again and would any day prefer PharmEasy or 1Mg, both of which I have never had any issues with.

replyuser
Click here to reply