Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Mi Days Upto ₹6,500 Off + Extra ₹4000 off on Exchange + 5% Off on Axis Cards EMI | 17-21 June

732°
9 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

vu, please let me know when it is the best to exchange my phone, i.e. when we are getting the highest value for exchange (like last exchange sale or whatever). Last time they rejected my exchange because my phone had a thin hairline crack on the lower right side of body. :/
This time, I’m thinking of exchanging my father’s Redmi 3s Prime, which is intact.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Buy Mi A2 on.amazon
Redmi 3s prime exchange value will be Rs.6000 or.more

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On which site buddy?? U didn’t mention the site name Also there is no link in this post

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On Amazon bro..

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where is the exchange option on Amazon website ? looking at Mi A2…page

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions
FAQs

What is the offer?
Get 5% instant bank discount on ICICI bank Credit Card EMI and 5% instant bank discount on Debit Card EMI, on purchase of select products from June 18, 2019 to June 22, 2019. Please check Product Page to confirm the offer eligibility.

How can I avail this offer?
Just go through the normal purchase shopping process. On the payment page, please select your saved ICICI bank Credit Card/Debit Card and check whether the transaction is eligible for EMI or not. If yes, please select the desired tenure and proceed. Check product page first to confirm if product is eligible for the instant bank discount on EMI.

What is the minimum transaction size for the instant discount?
The minimum transaction amount to avail discount is Rs. 8000.

What is the maximum discount that I can avail?
The maximum discount per card across Amazon.in Site and App is Rs. 1500.

What if I cancel/return the product?
Offer is not applicable if the order is cancelled, or product is returned.

Can I avail discount on card payment for cash on delivery order? Are net Banking transactions also included in this Offer?
Net Banking and Card Payment on COD transactions are NOT included in this Offer.

Can I get this offer even with Exchange?
Yes, you can avail this offer even if the transaction involves exchange of an old product but the transaction value after exchange should be greater than Rs. 8000.

My payment failed while placing the order, will I be eligible for the discount?
If your payment failed while placing the order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revise your payment. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be able to get the discount.

replyuser
Click here to reply