Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
 Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra (4G, 4GB) - with Vodafone offer @ price of 999 + 10% cashback (300) using HSBC

Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra (4G, 4GB) - with Vodafone offer @ price of 999 + 10% cashback (300) using HSBC

162°
81% OFF 3750.0
Deal Lieutenant
Loki-deal

https://www.snapdeal.com/product/micromax-black...
Offer Benefits on purchase of Bharat 2 Ultra 4G model of Micromax in 2G/3G/4G Circles of Vodafone :

Cashback of Rs. 1900/- over a period of 36 months to Eligible Subscribers in their Vodafone M-Pesa Wallets as per the below construct :

The offer is available to all existing and new Vodafone prepaid customers who buy a new Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra handset.
Cashback shall be provided only in Vodafone’s “MPesa” wallet of the Eligible Subscribers and Customer will have to register with MPesa to get the cashback.
Customer will have to recharge the prepaid Vodafone account with a minimum value of Rs. 150/- each month for a period of 36 months in order to get the cashback amount of Rs. 900 after 18 months and Rs. 1000 after 36 months.
Rs. 150/- recharge each month can be done in one or several transactions. Recharge done for both, voice and data, shall be considered as valid recharge for calculation of total monthly recharge. The period of 36 months as stated above starts once the Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra first gets activated on Vodafone network.
This offer is available to customers for period of 6 Months after launch of this offer.;
Effective Price of Micromax Bharat 2 Ultra for customers: Rs. 999/- after 36 months i.e. Rs. 2899/- (M.R.P.) 1900/ = Rs. 999/- (After application of all Offer benefits.)
Customer will have to download & register for MPesa to get the Offer benefit i.e. cashback.
Please read the following Terms & Conditions and Terms & Conditions of Vodafone displayed on its website (https://www.vodafone.in/discover/mobile-interne... ) carefully before participating in this offer. By participating in the offer, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions (“terms and conditions”). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not participate in the offer.

Offer2 : Make payment using HSBC Card and get 10% (300) instant discount .

Final price will 2899 – 1900 – 300 = 699

Expired
7 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

crappy unusable phone https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Price is 2899..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Take my phone for free and also take my ₹1 by paying 9999, get cb ₹ 1 per month for 10000 months. Effective price -1 or infinite 101 % discount

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Sure buddy .. … I am interested ….
But i also want interest … @ 42%

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Freedom 699 1MB RAM

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Its gone bro … There is no freedom nor in this world .

replyuser
Click here to reply