Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL @10999 & 640XL LTE @12200 CHECK PC

466°
10999
35% OFF 16999.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
17 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Svv7
Deal Lieutenant
4
532
5050
38

vu nd s https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Win edge logo
Deal Major
414
303
26617
90

vuns

Jim carey the mask smokin smoking sssmokin 13678819589
Deal Cadet
4
31
748
9

Any Mobikwik/PayTM offers on Lumia?

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39874
359

Vu bro Good deal

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
59
128
1

vu

1fc63459d7fc5796 cool boys clothes c
Deal Hunter
14
192
2458
166
@5amar31 wrote:

Any Mobikwik/PayTM offers on Lumia?


bhai…jale par namak mat chidak https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif
trans- dont put salt on the wound…

 factmall  1576125951351585394 2904390897
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
8

Is this phone worth loot at this price?
I mean there are frequent offers on geb.ebay these days as well (as lumia 540 at 3500)..
just need a back up phone..have to make informed decision as no more refunds for smartphone at Amazon!!

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23642
228
@mk.theincredible514 wrote:

Is this phone worth loot at this price?
I mean there are frequent offers on geb.ebay these days as well (as lumia 540 at 3500)..
just need a back up phone..have to make informed decision as no more refunds for smartphone at Amazon!!

AFAIK geb stopped shipping to India

 factmall  1576125951351585394 2904390897
Deal Cadet
3
127
464
8
@Tejaa wrote:

@mk.theincredible514 wrote:

Is this phone worth loot at this price?
I mean there are frequent offers on geb.ebay these days as well (as lumia 540 at 3500)..
just need a back up phone..have to make informed decision as no more refunds for smartphone at Amazon!!

AFAIK geb stopped shipping to India

I just received that lumia 540 ordered from geb 2 weeks ago..

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23642
228
@mk.theincredible514 wrote:I just received that lumia 540 ordered from geb 2 weeks ago..

Ohh i C,
Btw any recent changes on geb apart from the kyc form fill up ?
No new custom rules/charges wagera , right ?

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
@Tejaa wrote:

@mk.theincredible514 wrote:I just received that lumia 540 ordered from geb 2 weeks ago..

Ohh i C,
Btw any recent changes on geb apart from the kyc form fill up ?
No new custom rules/charges wagera , right ?


Prices increased by 10+%

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23642
228
@getready wrote:

Prices increased by 10+%

What about the “bestbuy seller” on geb ?
Have they stopped shipping to india ?
I still remember those loots https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Maxresdefault
Deal Major
117
6,863
20416
232
@Tejaa wrote:

*"@getready":http://www.desidime.com/users/...24 wrote: *

Prices increased by 10+%

What about the “bestbuy seller” on geb ?
Have they stopped shipping to india ?
I still remember those loots https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


They still do
Bought a few from them but it all depends.
If you find some good deal, dont let anyone know about it
Too many orders leads to cancellation
Buy it for yourself and you will get your product for sure (product should be instock for at least 3days though)

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
28
1,240
23642
228
@getready wrote:

They still do
Bought a few from them but it all depends.
If you find some good deal, dont let anyone know about it
Too many orders leads to cancellation
Buy it for yourself and you will get your product for sure (product should be instock for at least 3days though)

Thank you Broda,
Will keep my eyes on geb from now https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
117
360
33

1GB RAM,
8GB internal memory

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

It is a very nice phone. Gifted to my Dad during Diwali for roughly 13k with no issues whatsoever till date.
Today got it for myself too for 11k-1Re. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Add to it Amex, 10 points for every Rs. 100, gave me another 1100 points.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
https://amexshop.payba...n/

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

maine 540 kharida mobiwik ke chakkar mein.. jabse dhoka hua tabse phone se pyaar khatam ho gaya.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing