Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories

Steal prices for Premium Headphones, Guitars, Keyboards, Music Recorders, Drums, Violins, etc

176°
1300
35% OFF 2000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Music, TV & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Music, TV & Accessories
Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157
Steal prices for Premium Headphones, Guitars, Keyboards, Music Recorders, Drums, Violins, etc
Deal Expired

Want Other Musical Instruments with amazing steal prices:
[Guitars, Keyboards, Music Recorders, Drums, Violins, and other stuff]
Go here: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


If you just want Headphones, browse below https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/262144/medium/363610141kUGM1WSpL.jpg?1480960843


Applicable on all below deals https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Price difference is amazing, compare with other websites, Upto Rs.7800 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Promo Code SH35
Use promocode SH35 and get 35% cashback* on minimum order value Rs.399. (Maximum cashback Rs 8000) COD will not be available on applying this promocode.

All loot deals are mentioned here >> https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Also some deals are mentioned in comments below https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Sennheiser HD26 PRO Headphones – Closed-back Monitoring with Activegard Function
Rs.12350
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd26-pro-he...

PC:

Amazon @ Rs.19000
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-PRO-Closed-back...

Snapdeal @ Rs.18145
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/sennheiser-hd2...

Amazon Global @ $319
https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PRO-Headphone...


Sennheiser HD180 On Ear Headphones
Rs.579
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd180-on-ea...

PC:

Amazon Rs.788
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-180-Over-Ear...

Flipkart Rs.949
https://www.flipkart.com/sennheiser-hd-180/p/it...


Sennheiser HD 202 Intense Stereo Headphones
Rs.1472
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-202-inte...

PC:
Rs.2200 Amazon http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-202-Intense-Ste...


Sennheiser HD 205 II DJ Headphones
Rs.1553
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-205-ii-d...

PC:

Rs.2390 Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-Closed-Over-Ear...


Sennheiser HD 215 II Closed-back Studio DJ Headphones with High Passive Noise Attenuation
Rs.3645
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-215-ii-c...

PC:
Rs.4666 Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-Over-Ear-Headph...


Sennheiser HD-280 Pro Closed-back Studio & DJ Headphones
Rs.4030
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-280-pro-...

PC:

Amazon Rs.6990
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-Hd-280-Monitor-...


Sennheiser HD 25-SP II Closed-back Dynamic Studio DJ Headphone
Rs.4368
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-25-sp-ii...

PC:

Rs.6589 Amazon
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/sennheiser-hd-...

OOS Snapdeal
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-II-Professional...


Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Closed-back Studio Monitoring Headphone
Rs.5065
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-380-pro-...

PC:

Rs.7789 Snapdeal
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/sennheiser-hd-...

Rs.7793 Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-380-Pro-Collaps...


Sennheiser HD6 Headphone
Rs.9287
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd6-headpho...

PC:
Rs.13899 Snapdeal https://www.snapdeal.com/product/sennheiser-hd6...


Sennheiser HD8 DJ Headphone
Rs.12730
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd8-dj-head...

PC:

300$ https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD-8-DJ-Headp...
eBAY Rs.24800 http://www.ebay.in/itm/251537...25

Infibeam Rs.21900 http://www.infibeam.com/Portable_Electronics/se...


Sennheiser HD 25-1 II – Closed-Back Stereo Headphones
Rs.14495
https://paytm.com/shop/p/sennheiser-hd-25-1-ii-...

PC:
Rs.22300 http://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-Hd-II-Professio...

OOS https://www.flipkart.com/sennheiser-hd-25-1-ii-...


AKG Headphones Steal Prices

Promo Code SH35
Use promocode SH35 and get 35% cashback* on minimum order value Rs.399. (Maximum cashback Rs 8000) COD will not be available on applying this promocode.


AKG K77 Headphones
1996
https://paytm.com/shop/p/akg-k77-headphones-MUS...

PC

3000 amazon
http://www.amazon.in/AKG-K77-Channel-Studio-Hea...

Check reviews here @ AMazon Global >> https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B0018...C/


AKG K99 Headphones
3835
https://paytm.com/shop/p/akg-k99-headphones-MUS...

PC

5900 amazon
http://www.amazon.in/AKG-Professional-Dynamic-O...

Check reviews here @ AMazon Global >> https://www.amazon.com/product-reviews/B001G...W/


PreSonus HD7 Professional Monitoring Headphones
Rs.2275
https://paytm.com/shop/p/presonus-hd7-professio...

Reviews here: https://www.amazon.com/PreSonus-HD7-Professiona...

Promo Code SH35
Use promocode SH35 and get 35% cashback* on minimum order value Rs.399. (Maximum cashback Rs 8000) COD will not be available on applying this promocode.

Price Comparison:

50$ https://www.amazon.com/PreSonus-HD7-Professiona...
50$ http://www.ebay.com/p/PreSonus-HD7-Professional...
7800 http://www.amazon.in/PreSonus-HD7-Professional-...


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/262154/medium/36361011480960845_4.jpg?1480960849


Deals added in Morning

Other Affordable Headphones with good price differences


Behringer HPM1000 Headphones (Good Reviews @ Amazon)
Rs.916 vs Rs.1410

https://paytm.com/shop/p/behringer-hpm1000-head...

Rs.1410 Snapdeal
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/behringer-head...

Rs.1410 Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/Behringer-HPM1000-Headphon...


Samson HP10 Playback Headphones
Rs.611 vs Rs.940

https://paytm.com/shop/p/samson-hp10-playback-h...

PC:

Rs.940 Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/Samson-HP10-SAHP10-Stereo-...

Rs.940 Snapdeal
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/samson-hp10-st...


Numark HF150 Collapsible DJ Headphones
Rs.2057 vs Rs.3165

https://paytm.com/shop/p/numark-hf150-collapsib...

PC:

Amazon Rs.3100
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/samson-hp10-st...


Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Paytm.
  2. Use promocode SH35 and get 35% cashback* on minimum order value Rs.399. (Maximum cashback Rs 8000) COD will not be available on applying this promocode.
44 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
72
2,434
6094
24

vuns bhai

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
59
5454
52

Good deal friend….VU….

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
0

1st one out of stock

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
59
5454
52
@wish_u_deal wrote:

Good deal friend….VU….

Good offer but sennhriser HD180 ….OOS….

Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157
@vc1109 wrote:

1st one out of stock


Wo to hoga hi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,112
11,926
49815
315

Good…
But these have been available for lower than these recently with code SH40

Dd dungeons dragons how it changed video games forever
Deal Lieutenant
53
182
6314
48

vuns n kg

Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157
@avgn wrote:

Good…
But these have been available for lower than these recently with code SH40


All i can say is till tomorrow morning all the stock would go OOS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I would have bought all these and sold @ premium prices but no balance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1010
24

WHICH ONE IS BETTER SONY MDRZX110A OR Sennheiser HD 180 PLS SUGGEST

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,112
11,926
49815
315
@Navneet wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Good…
But these have been available for lower than these recently with code SH40


All i can say is till tomorrow morning all the stock would go OOS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I would have bought all these and sold @ premium prices but no balance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Maybe if they have limited stock..But check these threads.
Most of them were at lower price than current
But Very few were interested in them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157
@avgn wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

@avgn wrote:

Good…
But these have been available for lower than these recently with code SH40


All i can say is till tomorrow morning all the stock would go OOS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I would have bought all these and sold @ premium prices but no balance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Maybe if they have limited stock..But check these threads. Very few were interested in them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then i would say you marketed it wrongly, as soon as i seen the deals >> it was clear loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

You can easily PROFIT FROM A SINGLE HEADPHONE trade, BUY FROM Paytm and sell anywhere https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
59
5454
52

HD180 in stock…..hurry who wants to buy…

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,112
11,926
49815
315
@Navneet wrote:


@avgn wrote:


@Navneet wrote:


@avgn wrote:

Good…
But these have been available for lower than these recently with code SH40


All i can say is till tomorrow morning all the stock would go OOS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I would have bought all these and sold @ premium prices but no balance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Maybe if they have limited stock..But check these threads. Very few were interested in them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then i would say you marketed it wrongly, as soon as i seen the deals >> it was clear loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Marketed https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
I posted deal with all proper Price comparisons, if people don’t care nothing much I could do
Even the one thread that was made fpd was when I asked admins

Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157
@avgn wrote:

@Navneet wrote:


@avgn wrote:


@Navneet wrote:


@avgn wrote:

Good…
But these have been available for lower than these recently with code SH40


All i can say is till tomorrow morning all the stock would go OOS https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

I would have bought all these and sold @ premium prices but no balance https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif


Maybe if they have limited stock..But check these threads. Very few were interested in them https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


Then i would say you marketed it wrongly, as soon as i seen the deals >> it was clear loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I posted deal with all proper Price comparisons, if people don’t care nothing much I could do
Even the one thread that was made fpd was when I asked admins

I agree bro your deals were awesome and in that case i would say mods do not do research properly….

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Subedar
0
93
1010
24

WHICH ONE IS BETTER SONY OR SENNHIESER

Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
1
93
417
11
@wish_u_deal wrote:

HD180 in stock…..hurry who wants to buy…

Oos bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20170112 141353
Deal Cadet
1
93
417
11
@wish_u_deal wrote:

HD180 in stock…..hurry who wants to buy…

Oos bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

2   imgur
Deal Lieutenant
7
59
5454
52
@man10 wrote:

@wish_u_deal wrote:

HD180 in stock…..hurry who wants to buy…

Oos bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Try to check after some time.it may reappear

Img 1120
Deal Captain
39
0
7248
76

Anyone who used hd180, is it worth it?

Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157

Included in above post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shiva
Deal Major
136
147
17634
157

Included in above post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Inspector1
Deal Captain
5
516
7256
73

@Navneet bro you’re literally rocking these days… KG for ur effort.. just awesome https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
140
568
15
@Coupon Kumar wrote:

@Navneet bro you’re literally rocking these days… KG for ur effort.. just awesome https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


+1

Missing