Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
MOBIKWIK refer and earn upto 2000 (Rs.40 for each)

MOBIKWIK refer and earn upto 2000 (Rs.40 for each)

19°
Deal Subedar
JAGDISH_SJ

3 easy steps to earn upto Rs. 2000 by referral (Limited Period Offer)

• Invite your friends & family
  • Ask everyone to signup & add Rs. 100 or more to their MobiKwik wallet.
  • Earn Cashback
  • You earn Rs.40 and your friend earns Rs.40. Earn up to Rs.2000 by getting a maximum of 50 friends on MobiKwik.

Terms and Conditions

• By participating in this Offer, you agree to be bound by the terms and Conditions of this Policy, the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and other relevant documentation that are available on www.mobikw...om including any modifications, or updates.
  • This is a limited period offer. MobiKwik reserves the right to end any or all offers at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
  • To be eligible for the offer, you must have valid MobiKwik account

Offer Details

• To participate, you must invite people who are not existing users of the MobiKwik App (‘Referred User’) to download the MobiKwik App.
  • The Referred User must click on the link sent by you, successfully download and add money of Rs.100 or more in the MobiKwik App.
  • The device on which the Referred Customer downloads the MobiKwik App must be a new device (must not have installed the MobiKwik App earlier).
  • The Referred user must be a new user and the mobile number should not have been registered before with any MobiKwik account.
  • Customer Mobile number should be registered in India; international phone numbers are not allowed.
  • If the referred user fulfils the conditions, both you and the referred user will receive Rs.40 and Rs.40 respectively in their MobiKwik wallet.
  • Details of the credit of money would be communicated to your MobiKwik registered email id.
  • You can earn up-to 2000 rupees by inviting maximum 50 friends. Cashback will be credited 24 hours.
  • The Refer & Earn program is currently available only on latest MobiKwik Android and iOS App.

source :
https://www.mobikwik.com/refer-an...rn

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Wow, I can give them 41 rs, if they ready to don’t destroy the friendships between me and my friends.

replyuser
Click here to reply