Hotness Moneycontrol Pro at steal price of 599/-

Hot Deal Moneycontrol Pro at steal price of 599/-

815°
70% OFF 2000.0
Images
Deal Subedar

http://www.moneycontrol.com/promos/pro.php?clas...
Get money control pro for Rs 599.
Valid only for first year.
Use coupon Getpro

Pro Features on Mobile App Only

Ad-free Experience

More room on your screen for data, along with faster and seamless experience.
APP ONLY FEATURE

Faster Refresh Rate for Stock Prices

Stay ahead of the crowd with a faster refresh rate for prices.
APP ONLY FEATURE

Personalised News You can Use

Curated content for your portfolio, stay abreast of news as it breaks.
APP ONLY FEATURE

Pro Features on all Platforms where you access Moneycontrol

Insights, Analysis and Trends that Make Sense of The News

Sharp commentary and opinion that decode the news and provide you with insights that can help make better investment decisions.

Ideas for Profit

Actionable smart investment ideas from our in-house and independent research team.

Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists

Exclusive access to trading recommendations at the start of every trading day.

Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events

A listing of key events that could influence asset prices in the week ahead.

Corporate Corridor

Reading between the lines of company earnings, announcements, mergers and acquisitions.

Guru Speak

Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
COMING SOON

Ask Pro

Ask our leading editors your questions about the content that intrigued you.

Pro-LiveChat

Exclusive access to editors and analysts for exchanging views and suggestions.
COMING SOON

Fundamental Research by our Independent Research Team

Exclusive investment recommendations based on fundamental research, from our team of in-house research analysts.

Macro Meter

Your quick guide to the real economy. Make sense of what high frequency indicators say.

D-Street Cues

Pick the right signals from the market noise.

Connecting the dots

Simplifying policy and spelling out what it means for you.

And More…

Moneycontrol Pro will keep adding features continuously, which you will have early and exclusive access in future.

45 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
Cropped1568644938
Deal Newbie

Good .Thanks for Information

Images
Deal Subedar
JagakaliaMishra wrote:

Good .Thanks for Information

grinning
Missing
Deal Cadet

Lowest price

Missing
Deal Cadet

Good update. Voted up.thank you
Moneycontrol not popular among traders

Stranger things eleven image.0
Deal Cadet

How is the app?

Deal Captain

Useless get same things free if u do little google search

Giphy
Deal Cadet

only spamming was there on their forum. On weekends I am not finding any post other than 1000 of spam messages.

Images
Deal Subedar
maheshpk wrote:

Good update. Voted up.thank you
Moneycontrol not popular among traders

I have been using this since beginning!

Images
Deal Subedar
honestman wrote:

How is the app?

Its good!

46518697 2469454063095338 7352322572903514112 o
Deal Subedar

Lol I thought it’s for free wink stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Then would have tried it

Deal Subedar
Puchka wrote:

only spamming was there on their forum. On weekends I am not finding any post other than 1000 of spam messages.

Agreed all manipulated posts unamused

Images
Deal Subedar
Puchka wrote:

Yes bro, forum is not so good! But i think their news updates and their tactical picks are good! I mean u can trust the views showcased!

Images
Deal Subedar
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Lol I thought it’s for free wink stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Then would have tried it

Lol! It will be better for those who generally use this app! That’s how u know if their views are trustworthy or not

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant

if you are a trader
you should
keep all this off

Deal Subedar
Expand
Awake wrote:

Lol! It will be better for those who generally use this app! That’s how u know if their views are trustworthy or not

Yes lot of spam msgs and also bullshit posts..
I never read comments…

40898156 888691151330491 2694152059007008768 o
Deal Subedar

Invested after seeing suggestion from people in money control forum
Last around 5k weary

Missing
Deal Newbie
wolf wrote:

Useless get same things free if u do little google search

No I have subscribed it around 6 months if you deal in market it helps a lot

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Yes lot of spam msgs and also bullshit posts..
I never read comments…

Agreed, forum is poor

Missing
Deal Newbie
Gothillabro wrote:

Last around 5k weary

Never invest seeing the forum it’s all spam

Images
Deal Subedar
Gothillabro wrote:

Last around 5k weary

Bro, u shouldn’t just listen to them! Do ur own analysis too!
And if u think stock is good, never sell em at loss! (Generally)

Deal Captain
Expand
vatan.goel1995335 wrote:

No I have subscribed it around 6 months if you deal in market it helps a lot

If u think paying 500 or 5000 will help you to make money in market than I have no comments….want to become successful trader or investor stop reading news portal and watching TV learn from books n experience

If u want to test do as I say below

One month cont watch all business channel n note down all advise given by so called expert chimpanzees n end of month analyse how much u made or lost u will get Ur eyes open..

N just for info we thinks this news channel pay to expert to comes on TV n do bla bla boop they don’t

But expert pay them heavy amount to comes on TV so they can hunt sheep like u and me..

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
wolf wrote:

If u think paying 500 or 5000 will help you to make money in market than I have no comments….want to become successful trader or investor stop reading news portal and watching TV learn from books n experience

One month cont watch all business channel n note down all advise given by so called expert chimpanzees n end of month analyse how much u made or lost u will get Ur eyes open..

N just for info we thinks this news channel pay to expert to comes on TV n do bla bla boop they don’t

But expert pay them heavy amount to comes on TV so they can hunt sheep like u and me..

It’s not like that I agree to some extent that never listen to these experts they all are scammers but you can’t say everyone is such a person. I’m not saying you will earn lakhs by their subscription but there fundamental analysis part is amazing I have tried that and the information they give is 99% right and in the last they say it’s there opinion and the rest is upto you..
There are people you have imvested by reading the message in the forum you need to apply your own brain and review the stock at regular intervals.

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
wolf wrote:

Its not about paying 500!
How do u prefer to invest? Ur own technical and fundamental analysis?
Cool!
In short term, all of this analysis will be flushed, if u don’t have the micro and macro updates! You got to follow Sensex/Nifty!
How do u knoe, which news affect which stock!
Stock marķet is a tricky thing bro!
Sure, your own technical and fundamental analysis help! But u need to listen to experts and these apps. They have access to better platforms
Don’t pick their stock, if your analysis doesn’t support their views, but the news and update they bring, is surely gonna help!!

Deal Captain
Expand
Awake wrote:

Its not about paying 500!
How do u prefer to invest? Ur own technical and fundamental analysis?
Cool!
In short term, all of this analysis will be flushed, if u don’t have the micro and macro updates! You got to follow Sensex/Nifty!
How do u knoe, which news affect which stock!
Stock marķet is a tricky thing bro!
Sure, your own technical and fundamental analysis help! But u need to listen to experts and these apps. They have access to better platforms
Don’t pick their stock, if your analysis doesn’t support their views, but the news and update they bring, is surely gonna help!!

That’s what I said news n analysis u can get free from other websites if we do little google search smile

Images
Deal Subedar
Expand
wolf wrote:

That’s what I said news n analysis u can get free from other websites if we do little google search smile

And thats what i said!
Its good for those who already have MC and they like and trust it!

Hamster
Entertainer
Expand
wolf wrote:

How are you wolfy bhai? Missing in action in election?

Deal Captain
Expand
marketdimer wrote:

How are you wolfy bhai? Missing in action in election?

Fine bro not interested to make online friends n enemy so no more participate in debate how to change country online smile

Anyway debating online doesn’t bring enlightenment so quit it lol

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
wolf wrote:

everything is well manipulated and planned in share market….you are right bro

Missing
Deal Newbie

Most of the features are useless. No one can predict the market. One can only prevent bad decision making but you don’t need to pay for that. Just get some basic personal finance education from internet

Missing