Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Vodafone mPesa Wallet: Get 5% Cashback (max. Rs.500)

Vodafone mPesa Wallet: Get 5% Cashback (max. Rs.500)

1169°
5% OFF 10000.0
Deal Subedar
Desidime User

UPDATE: Extended till 19th Feb 2017

Shop on Shopclues with Vodafone mPesa and get 5% cashback upto Rs. 500

Offer Valid Till: February 10, 2017

Valid for those also transacted in January https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone can register for mPesa wallet by Vodafone

Source: http://cdn.shopclues.com/images/banners/Work/5t...

TnC:

Limited period cashback offer: 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 to the customers shopping on Shopclues,
applicable once/user/month
1. This promotional offer of “5% cash back up to Rs. 500” (“Offer”) for transactions done on Shopclues through mpesa
is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone m-pesa customers only
(hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
2. “Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
3. Any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
4. The Offer is valid for all Customers having opened their m-pesa accounts
5. This is a limited period offer valid till 10/02/2017 only.
6. The Offer includes a onetime cashback of 5% of the transaction value (up to a maximum cashback of Rs.500) done
by a customer in a calendar month
7. In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be recovered from the customer
8. There is no minimum transaction value of transactions in an account. This is a limited period offer only.
9. The cash back will be credited to Customer’s m-pesa accounts latest by 7th day from the date of Purchase
10. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other
offer of VMPL or cash. No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
11. Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory
legislations/processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as
required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions
issued by VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate.
Such opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by
them.
12. All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by
the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
13. Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have
no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the offer period
14. The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
15. VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent
activity/ suspicious transactions.
16. In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
17. In addition to the above, this offer is subject to the VMPL’s general customer terms and conditions as applicable.
Please refer to the general customer terms and conditions on the website www.m...in.
18. For further details on this offer, please call Toll-free 55400 (Vodafone Numbers) or Toll-free 1800- 123-55400
(non-Vodafone numbers).
19. VMPL reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer or discontinue this offer
without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
20. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the Offer herein, the decision of VMPL shall
be final and binding on all concerned.
21. Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the offer is subject to jurisdiction of competent court/s of
Mumbai alone.
22. By availing the offer a person agrees and accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions

Expired

Deal Wiki

107 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Mobikwik Offer Also Running:

Offer –Up to 100% Cashback. Max Rs. 500 on Mobikwik
Coupon code: KWIKCLUES
The offer is valid only on transactions made through the Mobikwik wallet.

Get cashback of up to 100% on MobiKwik payments at ShopClues. Assured cashback can vary from 1% to 100%. Use promocode: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail the offer. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders. Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs.500. This offer can be availed once during the offer period. Offer valid till 12th February , 2017. Cashback will be provided in 24 working hours from the date of transaction and will be provided in the Mobikwik wallet account which was used to pay for the transaction. Both ShopClues & MobiKwik reserve the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice. The above offer is available on the desktop as well on the mobile app and the mobile website. The offer is applicable on all categories except storage devices, coins, bars, gift cards and precious. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion/offer running on the website. Shipping will be charged wherever applicable.
Link Copied

Hi,
Regarding mpesa offer

Is this offer same as the one conducted in january?
Coz I’ve used 5% offer in Jan. So if it is same offer, will I be eligible to get cashback now?

If I’m eligible,
Will I be eligible to get cashback upon transacting from same shopclues account and multiple mpesa accounts?
@chingumboy

Link Copied

No response ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif @chingumboy

+

Will a transaction of ticket compliments card be eligible for getting cash back…?

View 10 more replies
Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@chingumboy Good find! Not a repost as I checked and did not find the offer on the anniversary or checkout pages a few days ago. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Shopclues: 5% cashback upto 500 via Vodafone mPesa is back. Valid till Feb 10!
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

The offer is applicable on all categories except Samsung mobiles, storage devices, coins, bars and gift cards.

so what else do we buy from SC https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

corrected, seems it is included after reading below posts

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df

Limited period cashback offer: 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 to the customers shopping on Shopclues,
applicable once/user/month
1. This promotional offer of “5% cash back up to Rs. 500” (“Offer”) for transactions done on Shopclues through mpesa
is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone m-pesa customers only
(hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
2. “Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
3. Any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
4. The Offer is valid for all Customers having opened their m-pesa accounts
5. This is a limited period offer valid till 10/02/2017 only.
6. The Offer includes a onetime cashback of 5% of the transaction value (up to a maximum cashback of Rs.500) done
by a customer in a calendar month
7. In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be recovered from the customer
8. There is no minimum transaction value of transactions in an account. This is a limited period offer only.
9. The cash back will be credited to Customer’s m-pesa accounts latest by 7th day from the date of Purchase
10. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other
offer of VMPL or cash. No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
11. Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory
legislations/processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as
required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions
issued by VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate.
Such opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by
them.
12. All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by
the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
13. Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have
no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the offer period
14. The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
15. VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent
activity/ suspicious transactions.
16. In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
17. In addition to the above, this offer is subject to the VMPL’s general customer terms and conditions as applicable.
Please refer to the general customer terms and conditions on the website www.mp...in.
18. For further details on this offer, please call Toll-free 55400 (Vodafone Numbers) or Toll-free 1800- 123-55400
(non-Vodafone numbers).
19. VMPL reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer or discontinue this offer
without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
20. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the Offer herein, the decision of VMPL shall
be final and binding on all concerned.
21. Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the offer is subject to jurisdiction of competent court/s of
Mumbai alone.
22. By availing the offer a person agrees and accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions
@enapster

@A2Zdeals

Link Copied

Hi santhu,
where did u get the link for the pdf? where u found the T&Cs which are different from thread main post? a quick reply can help me .. wanna place TC gift cards today…. thanks in advance
@enapster @chingumboy @A2Zdeals @sam@1

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Anyone can throw any light on the cashback acquired??
Any problems?
Can we transfer it to banks?

In how many days can we transfer ,if we can transfer?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

last month i received cb but after 15 days u can transfer to bank.

@chingumboy helped me last time

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Too less discount.. Why so many upvotes?

Link Copied

Source: https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df

And comment by @santhubsnl5268

It is no where mentioned the exemption categories in this limited period offer which is valid up to 10th Feb 2017.

So, we can enjoy cb on giftcards…. Itz clear

Link Copied

Ohh…is it !!
I misread it then.

Link Copied

??
I think we need to place TC cards at our risk…. Keeping the m pesa T&C doc with us which is in favour of getting cashback… if we don’t get any cb from mpesa… We hv to show up the doc to mpesa and torture themmm until they credit the cb… Only way…
Wt do u say guys? Experts pl respond…

Link Copied

vuns n karma sent..

Community Angel Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

Nice share.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Otp is coming very late in my Jio number.. Did anyone facing similar issue.. Got after 17 min even after activating and deactivating airplane mode

Link Copied

Shipping applicable on tc gc
Mpesa offer not appearing on payment page, only mobikwik one appearing

Link Copied

bt still its valid.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

vu

Link Copied

How many days does it take to credit the cashback????
Used on 10th still not received…..
Any inputs will be appreciated.

Link Copied

me too.

View 7 more replies
Link Copied

I got my cashback

transaction on 9th Feb

After making a call conversation I got my cashback from mpesa

Link Copied

@cody Me too bro. Rs. 250 in all 5. 2 were yesterday. Rest 3 today

Link Copied

u are a champ. so again if offer comes u will recycle it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

View 8 more replies
Cool Cool
Link Copied

got 500/- for 10th transactions

Link Copied

Is this mpesa offer still going on ?

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it working today ??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is it working today ??

Link Copied

Wen did u transact?

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Is this offer still active? Experts pl respond…

Link Copied

Shopclues playing tricks… It hiked the price of tc to full value when mobikwik ank mpesa offers are active in Feb, till 12th.
Now the priced reduced to 2% …

@chingumboy
please let us know, any deal to loot the tc cards again…

Link Copied

And regarding the Vodafone m pesa offer.
I think its not extended. Its just a glitch. Vodafone will noy honour it.
Did a transaction yesterday and got this message today….
Cashback amount @ 5% (upto Rs.25 per month) on eligible transaction will be credited to your m-pesa account on the next working day

Link Copied

Up to 25/month… This is different offer… For paying bills…

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Gud luck

Link Copied

Mobikwik offer extended till 19th Feb
@A2Zdeals @enapster @santhubsnl5268

Link Copied

Witty https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Shopclues: showing as valid till 20th feb 2017 (both mpesa and mobikwik)

mobikwik: showing as “Offer valid from 19th January, 2017 till 19th February, 2017”

mpesa : 10th feb 2017 (w.r.to link shared by @santhubsnl5268 )

@A2Zdeals @enapster @santhubsnl5268

Link Copied

Now that they have extended it then . Create a new account and use it to buy TC. ( Don’t refer my link any more. Refer new link shared by OP )

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

TCI activated of 3rd Feb https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Link Copied

what i am getting Card beneficiary number does not exist in Database. while registering on eden

Cool Cool
Link Copied

same error for me too.. given activation req on 4th

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

@cody Have patience bro. U will be able to register once your name and employee code start appearing. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif After that wait for your mobile no. and email id to update that will take another 24 hrs.

replyuser
Click here to reply