297°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Vodafone mPesa Wallet: Get 5% Cashback (max. Rs.500)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 12
9500
5% OFF 10000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
118
1578
23
Vodafone mPesa Wallet: Get 5% Cashback (max. Rs.500)
Deal Expired

UPDATE: Extended till 19th Feb 2017

Shop on Shopclues with Vodafone mPesa and get 5% cashback upto Rs. 500

Offer Valid Till: February 10, 2017

Valid for those also transacted in January https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyone can register for mPesa wallet by Vodafone

Source: http://cdn.shopclues.com/images/banners/Work/5t...

TnC:

Limited period cashback offer: 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 to the customers shopping on Shopclues,
applicable once/user/month
1. This promotional offer of “5% cash back up to Rs. 500” (“Offer”) for transactions done on Shopclues through mpesa
is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone m-pesa customers only
(hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
2. “Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
3. Any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
4. The Offer is valid for all Customers having opened their m-pesa accounts
5. This is a limited period offer valid till 10/02/2017 only.
6. The Offer includes a onetime cashback of 5% of the transaction value (up to a maximum cashback of Rs.500) done
by a customer in a calendar month
7. In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be recovered from the customer
8. There is no minimum transaction value of transactions in an account. This is a limited period offer only.
9. The cash back will be credited to Customer’s m-pesa accounts latest by 7th day from the date of Purchase
10. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other
offer of VMPL or cash. No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
11. Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory
legislations/processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as
required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions
issued by VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate.
Such opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by
them.
12. All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by
the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
13. Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have
no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the offer period
14. The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
15. VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent
activity/ suspicious transactions.
16. In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
17. In addition to the above, this offer is subject to the VMPL’s general customer terms and conditions as applicable.
Please refer to the general customer terms and conditions on the website www.m...in.
18. For further details on this offer, please call Toll-free 55400 (Vodafone Numbers) or Toll-free 1800- 123-55400
(non-Vodafone numbers).
19. VMPL reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer or discontinue this offer
without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
20. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the Offer herein, the decision of VMPL shall
be final and binding on all concerned.
21. Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the offer is subject to jurisdiction of competent court/s of
Mumbai alone.
22. By availing the offer a person agrees and accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Shopclues.
  2. 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 to the customers shopping on Shopclues, applicable once/user/month

m-pesa offer

This promotional offer of “5% cash back up to Rs. 500” (“Offer”) for transactions done on Shopclues through m-pesa is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone m-pesa customers only (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
“Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
Any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
The Offer is valid for all Customers having opened their m-pesa accounts.
The Offer includes a cashback of 5% of the transaction value (upto a maximum cashback of Rs.500) done by a customer in a calendar month.
There is no minimum transaction value of transactions in an account.
The offer is valid till 10th February 2017. This is a limited period offer only. Extended till 19th Feb 2017
The cash back will be credited to Customer’s m-pesa accounts latest by 7th day from the date of Purchase.
This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other offer of VMPL or cash.
No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations/processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions issued by VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate. Such opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by them.
All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the offer period.
The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/ suspicious transactions.
In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
In addition to the above, this offer is subject to the VMPL’s general customer terms and conditions as applicable. Please refer to the general customer terms and conditions on the website www.mp...in.
For further details on this offer, please call Toll-free 55400 (Vodafone Numbers) or Toll-free 1800- 123-55400 (non-Vodafone numbers).
VMPL reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer or discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the Offer herein, the decision of VMPL shall be final and binding on all concerned.
Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the offer is subject to jurisdiction of competent court/s of Mumbai alone.
The offer is applicable on all categories except Samsung mobiles, storage devices, coins, bars and gift cards.
By availing the offer a person agrees and accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions.

Offer –Up to 100% Cashback. Max Rs. 500 on Mobikwik

The offer is valid only on transactions made through the Mobikwik wallet.

Get cashback of up to 100% on MobiKwik payments at ShopClues.
Assured cashback can vary from 1% to 100%.
Use promocode: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail the offer.
Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders.
Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs.500.
This offer can be availed once during the offer period.
Offer valid till 12th February , 2017.
Cashback will be provided in 24 working hours from the date of transaction and will be provided in the Mobikwik wallet account which was used to pay for the transaction.
Both ShopClues & MobiKwik reserve the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice.
The above offer is available on the desktop as well on the mobile app and the mobile website.
The offer is applicable on all categories except storage devices, coins, bars, gift cards and precious.
This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion/offer running on the website.
Shipping will be charged wherever applicable.

107 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
3
118
1578
23

Mobikwik Offer Also Running:

Offer –Up to 100% Cashback. Max Rs. 500 on Mobikwik
Coupon code: KWIKCLUES
The offer is valid only on transactions made through the Mobikwik wallet.

Get cashback of up to 100% on MobiKwik payments at ShopClues. Assured cashback can vary from 1% to 100%. Use promocode: KWIKCLUES on MobiKwik payment page to avail the offer. Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders. Maximum MobiKwik cashback is Rs.500. This offer can be availed once during the offer period. Offer valid till 12th February , 2017. Cashback will be provided in 24 working hours from the date of transaction and will be provided in the Mobikwik wallet account which was used to pay for the transaction. Both ShopClues & MobiKwik reserve the right to add, alter, modify all or any of these terms and conditions, or replace wholly or in part, this offer by any other offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether, without prior notice. The above offer is available on the desktop as well on the mobile app and the mobile website. The offer is applicable on all categories except storage devices, coins, bars, gift cards and precious. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion/offer running on the website. Shipping will be charged wherever applicable.
Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2186
28

Hi,
Regarding mpesa offer

Is this offer same as the one conducted in january?
Coz I’ve used 5% offer in Jan. So if it is same offer, will I be eligible to get cashback now?

If I’m eligible,
Will I be eligible to get cashback upon transacting from same shopclues account and multiple mpesa accounts?
@chingumboy

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
727

@chingumboy Good find! Not a repost as I checked and did not find the offer on the anniversary or checkout pages a few days ago. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Shopclues: 5% cashback upto 500 via Vodafone mPesa is back. Valid till Feb 10!
Giphy %281%29
Deal Subedar
13
635
1922
11

https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df

Limited period cashback offer: 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 to the customers shopping on Shopclues,
applicable once/user/month
1. This promotional offer of “5% cash back up to Rs. 500” (“Offer”) for transactions done on Shopclues through mpesa
is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone m-pesa customers only
(hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
2. “Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
3. Any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
4. The Offer is valid for all Customers having opened their m-pesa accounts
5. This is a limited period offer valid till 10/02/2017 only.
6. The Offer includes a onetime cashback of 5% of the transaction value (up to a maximum cashback of Rs.500) done
by a customer in a calendar month
7. In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be recovered from the customer
8. There is no minimum transaction value of transactions in an account. This is a limited period offer only.
9. The cash back will be credited to Customer’s m-pesa accounts latest by 7th day from the date of Purchase
10. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other
offer of VMPL or cash. No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
11. Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory
legislations/processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as
required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions
issued by VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate.
Such opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by
them.
12. All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by
the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
13. Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have
no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the offer period
14. The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
15. VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent
activity/ suspicious transactions.
16. In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
17. In addition to the above, this offer is subject to the VMPL’s general customer terms and conditions as applicable.
Please refer to the general customer terms and conditions on the website www.mp...in.
18. For further details on this offer, please call Toll-free 55400 (Vodafone Numbers) or Toll-free 1800- 123-55400
(non-Vodafone numbers).
19. VMPL reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer or discontinue this offer
without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
20. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the Offer herein, the decision of VMPL shall
be final and binding on all concerned.
21. Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the offer is subject to jurisdiction of competent court/s of
Mumbai alone.
22. By availing the offer a person agrees and accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions
@enapster

@A2Zdeals

977aef13496d707b43b8749d809e2c29
Deal Subedar
1
84
2652
27

Anyone can throw any light on the cashback acquired??
Any problems?
Can we transfer it to banks?

In how many days can we transfer ,if we can transfer?

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
39
222
11807
128
manaspani3 wrote:

Anyone can throw any light on the cashback acquired??
Any problems?
Can we transfer it to banks?

In how many days can we transfer ,if we can transfer?

last month i received cb but after 15 days u can transfer to bank.

@chingumboy helped me last time

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2186
28
jsmart wrote:

Hi,
Regarding mpesa offer

Is this offer same as the one conducted in january?
Coz I’ve used 5% offer in Jan. So if it is same offer, will I be eligible to get cashback now?

If I’m eligible,
Will I be eligible to get cashback upon transacting from same shopclues account and multiple mpesa accounts?
@chingumboy

No response ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif @chingumboy

+

Will a transaction of ticket compliments card be eligible for getting cash back…?

A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
30910
314
DealSeeker wrote:

@chingumboy Good find! Not a repost as I checked and did not find the offer on the anniversary or checkout pages a few days ago. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Channel Alert
Shopclues: 5% cashback upto 500 via Vodafone mPesa is back. Valid till Feb 10!

The offer is applicable on all categories except Samsung mobiles, storage devices, coins, bars and gift cards.

so what else do we buy from SC https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

corrected, seems it is included after reading below posts

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2186
28
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

The offer is applicable on all categories except Samsung mobiles, storage devices, coins, bars and gift cards.

so what else do we buy from SC https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Tq @A2Zdeals. I’ve got cash back for the mpesa- shopclues campaign held in jan’17.
I don’t remember the categories expected in that offer…

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
289
2738
24
Expand
jsmart wrote:

No response ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif @chingumboy

+

Will a transaction of ticket compliments card be eligible for getting cash back…?

→ The offer is not applicable on automotive, storage devices, Gold coins and bars, precious jewellery, feature phones and gift cards.

A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
30910
314
Expand
jsmart wrote:

Tq @A2Zdeals. I’ve got cash back for the mpesa- shopclues campaign held in jan’17.
I don’t remember the categories expected in that offer…

January offer dint have that condition, they must have seen the pattern & excluded GCs
may be @saymyname bugged them so much https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

See old terms here :
http://cdn.shopclues.com/images/banners/Work/Ch...

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
118
1578
23
Expand
jsmart wrote:

No response ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif @chingumboy

+

Will a transaction of ticket compliments card be eligible for getting cash back…?

Even in the last offer and also the Christmas Offer in Dec, same line was written

I don’t know why you guys don’t go through whole TnC when an offer arrives. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
53
98
1

Too less discount.. Why so many upvotes?

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
118
1578
23
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

January offer dint have that condition, they must have seen the pattern & excluded GCs
may be @saymyname bugged them so much https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

See old terms here :
http://cdn.shopclues.com/images/banners/Work/Ch...

Bro, Jan offer and also December offer too had same line in mPesa section. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

I bought one card using Mobikwik which highlighted the same but CB was credited in 5 mins.

Napster new
Critic
4
1
4468
92
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

→ The offer is not applicable on automotive, storage devices, Gold coins and bars, precious jewellery, feature phones and gift cards.

AFAIK, the exclusions are for discount code. For Cash back, they do not exclude categories.

Dd
Deal Subedar
3
289
2738
24
Expand
enapster wrote:

AFAIK, the exclusions are for discount code. For Cash back, they do not exclude categories.

Try and update us. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
TIA

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
118
1578
23
Expand
enapster wrote:

AFAIK, the exclusions are for discount code. For Cash back, they do not exclude categories.

Yeah right. Even on ICICI Pockets offer in past Gift cards were excluded but when additional cashback is offered they don’t ask for what product you buy. Cashback is credited by system not manual process.

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2186
28
Expand
chingumboy wrote:

Even in the last offer and also the Christmas Offer in Dec, same line was written

I don’t know why you guys don’t go through whole TnC when an offer arrives. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Agreed, but in a same thread, for same offer two different T &C s are mentioned. It confuses the dimer for sure.

If we look into the https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df. document posted by @santhubsnl5268 there was no condition mentioned about GCs. Which is also referring to the same offer mentioned in thread main post.

So the main post to be edited with correct T&Cs for not confusing dimers with respect to actual offer T&Cs

A2z1
Entertainer
135
126
30910
314
jsmart wrote:

Source: https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df

And comment by @santhubsnl5268

It is no where mentioned the exemption categories in this limited period offer which is valid up to 10th Feb 2017.

So, we can enjoy cb on giftcards…. Itz clear

Ohh…is it !!
I misread it then.

Napster new
Critic
4
1
4468
92
Expand
ishubhamsr wrote:

Try and update us. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
TIA

TC cards purchased in Jan last week are activated now. I am going to load those into m-pesa and buy tc cards again. Hoping the new orders will get activated before this month-end.

Download
Deal Subedar
3
170
1466
36
Expand
enapster wrote:

TC cards purchased in Jan last week are activated now. I am going to load those into m-pesa and buy tc cards again. Hoping the new orders will get activated before this month-end.

Wow…. rotation at its best!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif round and round, round and round https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

977aef13496d707b43b8749d809e2c29
Deal Subedar
1
84
2652
27
Expand
enapster wrote:

TC cards purchased in Jan last week are activated now. I am going to load those into m-pesa and buy tc cards again. Hoping the new orders will get activated before this month-end.

Just a question…..
Can we load money via SBI netbanking? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Cadet
3
170
742
16

vuns n karma sent..

Napster new
Critic
4
1
4468
92
Expand
manaspani3 wrote:

Just a question…..
Can we load money via SBI netbanking? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Not tried. Please try, even if it doesn’t work, there is no loss.

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
41
1,608
19412
730

Nice share.

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2186
28
jsmart wrote:

Contradictory T&Cs

http://cdn.shopclues.com/images/banners/Work/5t.... (Exceptions mentioned

https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df ( No exceptions mentioned)

Both links refer to the same offer.
Guys, clear this confusion. @chingumboy @santhubsnl5268 @A2Zdeals.

??
I think we need to place TC cards at our risk…. Keeping the m pesa T&C doc with us which is in favour of getting cashback… if we don’t get any cb from mpesa… We hv to show up the doc to mpesa and torture themmm until they credit the cb… Only way…
Wt do u say guys? Experts pl respond…

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
605
2186
28
Src_045 wrote:

https://www.mpesa.in/portal/pdf/Off...df

Limited period cashback offer: 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 to the customers shopping on Shopclues,
applicable once/user/month
1. This promotional offer of “5% cash back up to Rs. 500” (“Offer”) for transactions done on Shopclues through mpesa
is brought to you by Vodafone m-pesa Limited (VMPL) and is valid for Vodafone m-pesa customers only
(hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
2. “Vodafone India” shall mean and include Vodafone India Limited and Vodafone Mobile Services Limited.
3. Any participation in the Offer is voluntary.
4. The Offer is valid for all Customers having opened their m-pesa accounts
5. This is a limited period offer valid till 10/02/2017 only.
6. The Offer includes a onetime cashback of 5% of the transaction value (up to a maximum cashback of Rs.500) done
by a customer in a calendar month
7. In case of order cancellation / refund, the cashback amount will be recovered from the customer
8. There is no minimum transaction value of transactions in an account. This is a limited period offer only.
9. The cash back will be credited to Customer’s m-pesa accounts latest by 7th day from the date of Purchase
10. This Offer is exclusive to any other offer by VMPL. This Offer is not transferable / redeemable against any other
offer of VMPL or cash. No request shall be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
11. Notwithstanding the other conditions, the Customer shall be subject to compliance with all applicable statutory
legislations/processes/ formalities in connection with the offer and shall provide all such documents/papers as
required by VMPL before availing the offer. Any failure on the part of the Customer to comply with directions
issued by VMPL for availing the offer shall entitle VMPL to forfeit the opportunity of the Customer to participate.
Such opportunity to participate will be governed by the terms & conditions and Customer will have to abide by
them.
12. All costs and expenses for availing the opportunity to participate including statutory levies / tax will be borne by
the Customer and no claim of whatsoever nature will be entertained by VMPL in this regard.
13. Apart from the entitlement to the above opportunity to participate, the Customer or his / her legal heirs will have
no other rights or claims against VMPL or Vodafone India during the offer period
14. The Offer is subject to force-majeure conditions.
15. VMPL reserves the right to disqualify any Customer from the benefits of this Offer, in case of any fraudulent
activity/ suspicious transactions.
16. In case of any disputes, VMPL’s decision shall be final.
17. In addition to the above, this offer is subject to the VMPL’s general customer terms and conditions as applicable.
Please refer to the general customer terms and conditions on the website www.mp...in.
18. For further details on this offer, please call Toll-free 55400 (Vodafone Numbers) or Toll-free 1800- 123-55400
(non-Vodafone numbers).
19. VMPL reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to this Offer or discontinue this offer
without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
20. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the Offer herein, the decision of VMPL shall
be final and binding on all concerned.
21. Any dispute/matter arising out of or in relation to the offer is subject to jurisdiction of competent court/s of
Mumbai alone.
22. By availing the offer a person agrees and accepts all the above mentioned terms and conditions
@enapster

@A2Zdeals

Hi santhu,
where did u get the link for the pdf? where u found the T&Cs which are different from thread main post? a quick reply can help me .. wanna place TC gift cards today…. thanks in advance
@enapster @chingumboy @A2Zdeals @[email protected]

Missing