Hotness Munchnuts 40 cashback bug (Unlimited times sam...

Hot Deal Munchnuts 40 cashback bug (Unlimited times same account)

748°
Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
Munchnuts 40 cashback bug 
(Unlimited times same account)

Munchnuts offer t&c says each Paytm number can avail 2 times but there is a bug.

You can use each Paytm account 2 times per day. I have added 40+40 few days back, added 40+40 yesterday and again added 40+40 today in same mini kyc account.

So redeem codes in same account twice per day.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/601729/original/Screenshot_20200109-175601.jpg?1578572812

Expiring In 21 days
95 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
pensive
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

How

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
svaqt99552 wrote:

How

Use 2 times everyday in same paytm account

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Why sad?

Havent found munch yet and now this bug’s gonna get closed soon

Cropped2724257097224926636
Deal Cadet
237
380
11
Expand
androgame wrote:

Havent found munch yet and now this bug’s gonna get closed soon

Mine also same bro  sleepy

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Use 2 times everyday in same paytm account

BTW bro, we can only activate two codes per number , right ?
so there is still some kind of limit , even though we can add unlimited in one account

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
Expand
androgame wrote:

Havent found munch yet and now this bug’s gonna get closed soon

I found at just one store in my city. I took 10 only. Huge mistake. Should have stocked more. Now no chance of getting

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
Expand
androgame wrote:

BTW bro, we can only activate two codes per number , right ?
so there is still some kind of limit , even though we can add unlimited in one account

Yes. Sms only twice per no. That is a drawback. Dont know why they even keep sms thing. Just enter code should do like Paytm coke offer

Download
Shopping Friend
28
29433
486
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Yes. Sms only twice per no. That is a drawback. Dont know why they even keep sms thing. Just enter code should do like Paytm coke offer

To stop loots sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
98
1
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Yes. Sms only twice per no. That is a drawback. Dont know why they even keep sms thing. Just enter code should do like Paytm coke offer

I have extra 20 chocolates but no extra number pensive

Cropped2724257097224926636
Deal Cadet
237
380
11

Bro could you tell me in which store u have find @RockyBond

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
FIRESTORM wrote:

Bro could you tell me in which store u have find @RockyBond

I found at Big Bazaar, Esplanade. But now dont know they have or not

Fireworks
Deal Subedar
138
1585
20

Not working for me

Cropped2724257097224926636
Deal Cadet
237
380
11
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

I found at Big Bazaar, Esplanade. But now dont know they have or not

k Thanks

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
mengade_adi wrote:

Not working for me

Working. Try properly

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

I have extra 20 chocolates but no extra number pensive

then donate me wink

Cropped7235903534195399961
Deal Major
0
15840
244

This Bug Will Be Long Live , If Post Deleted

KG from my side

Not Tried Don’t Know It’s Really Working Or Not

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
489
2096
25
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Working. Try properly

But ppl saying only twice per device

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

But ppl saying only twice per device

Try in incognito mode or different browser. It works

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
BLANCO wrote:

This Bug Will Be Long Live , If Post Deleted

KG from my side

Not Tried Don’t Know It’s Really Working Or Not sad

Haha

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
2

How much does this muchnuts cost

Fb img 1576674606251
Deal Lieutenant
13
6260
120

Done 6 times frm same paytm acc on diff days using 3 nos! wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
108
0

Anyone tell me where can I get these munch nuts in BANGALORE (WHITEFIELD)

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
Ashwin87 wrote:

How much does this muchnuts cost

Rs 20 each

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
rickybahl wrote:

Done 6 times frm same paytm acc on diff days using 3 nos! wink

Someone looting paytm before me it seems

Cropped 908740533
Deal Cadet
215
402
4
Expand
RockyBond wrote:

Someone looting paytm before me it seems

Is it available at reliance fresh or easy day club

Cropped6350784174755222089
Deal Subedar
112
1522
32
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Is it available at reliance fresh or easy day club

Haven’t visited yet

Missing