My Galaxy : Amazon 20% off on Clothing, Accesso...

My Galaxy : Amazon 20% off on Clothing, Accessories

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 2
Untitled
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59

Generate My Galaxy : Amazon 20% off on Clothing coupon thru My Galaxy App… Valid till Jun 30, 2016

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/243516/medium/3392313312y13k.png?1480948976
http://www.amaz...n/

  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Giphy
Shopping Friend
56
0
30724
258
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59
@mahidada wrote:

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Major, its a new addition to My Galaxy app coupons… The coupons or amazon vouchers are one time use applicable on clothing and accessories… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
341
2,021
37438
324
"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:


Major, its a new addition to My Galaxy app coupons… The coupons or amazon vouchers are one time use applicable on clothing and accessories… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Need one coupon

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:


Major, its a new addition to My Galaxy app coupons… The coupons or amazon vouchers are one time use applicable on clothing and accessories… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

Need one coupon


The code is getting applied but it does not add another 20% after 30% discount of ADD30PER… So not useful… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
341
2,021
37438
324
"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:


The code is getting applied but it does not add another 20% after 30% discount of ADD30PER… So not useful… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

I needed coupon for those products where ADD30PER coupon is not working, if you have coupons send me.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5196
59
@Deal-Kwik wrote:

"@vijkap201":http://www.desidime.com/users/58880 wrote:


The code is getting applied but it does not add another 20% after 30% discount of ADD30PER… So not useful… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

I needed coupon for those products where ADD30PER coupon is not working, if you have coupons send me.


Hey, just wasted one coupon testing out… Now its saying Coupon already redeemed… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Hv got only one more left with me… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif U might hv to ask somebody else for it… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing