Myntra Gift Cards min spend Rs 3000/- (10% Cash...

Myntra Gift Cards min spend Rs 3000/- (10% Cashback with Hdfc-Debit,Kotak Debit & Credit Cards)

2400
20% OFF 3000.0
  • 384 Views
  • 13 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Cropped2974766269450157657
Deal Subedar
1,263
1744
51

https://www.myntra.com/gi...rd

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589687/original/Screenshot_20191009-143819_2.png?1570612206

  • Expiring In 24 days
12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
39
528
4

Where is the payment option of PayPal om Checkouts, only dc and Nb

Fb img 1495555080651
suspended
268
17005
107

PayPal option not available For gift card

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
3,340
26754
263

Invalid Deal , U can’t pay via wallets or PayPal for Gift Card Purchase

Cropped2974766269450157657
Deal Subedar
1,263
1744
51
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Invalid Deal , U can’t pay via wallets or PayPal for Gift Card Purchase

Cashback voucher will be credited to users PayPal account.

Fb img 1495555080651
suspended
268
17005
107
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Cashback voucher will be credited to users PayPal account.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589688/original/Screenshot_20191009-145338_2.png?1570613042

Bro it’s PayPal Cashback Voucher , Myntra gift card can’t purchase Via PayPal …only Card & nb

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
3,340
26754
263
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Cashback voucher will be credited to users PayPal account.

Yes , but that too only came na once u pay via PayPal which is not available for gift card purchases

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21
Expand
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Yes , but that too only came na once u pay via PayPal which is not available for gift card purchases

Buy Amazon gift cards from myntra.com using paypal and get 50% off upto 600.
Let me post this with T&C.
Can I buy Amazon gc on myntra using paypal. Who cares stuck_out_tongue
@Angry_Bird

Cropped2974766269450157657
Deal Subedar
1,263
1744
51
Expand
gotrajk wrote:

Buy Amazon gift cards from myntra.com using paypal and get 50% off upto 600.
Let me post this with T&C.
Can I buy Amazon gc on myntra using paypal. Who cares stuck_out_tongue
@Angry_Bird

Will u post a Amazon deal link..I am waiting?

Total 14 deal in lifetime from your account.
Last deal posted in Oct 2018
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye yum

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21
Expand
Angry_Bird wrote:

Will u post a Amazon deal link..I am waiting?

Total 14 deal in lifetime from your account.
Last deal posted in Oct 2018
stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye yum

Does that mean we should post invalid deals to raise count!
Great logic for your invalid post.

Keep up the good work!

Missing
Deal Cadet
39
528
4
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Invalid Deal , U can’t pay via wallets or PayPal for Gift Card Purchase

Gvs are showing 10% instant discount from kotak, Is that offer is valid on Gvs

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
3,340
26754
263
Expand
SunnyKh wrote:

Gvs are showing 10% instant discount from kotak, Is that offer is valid on Gvs

U can try , if worked then it’s good

Missing