Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Netmeds - 50% cashback upto 300 via Paypal | Valid for all users only on 6 April

Netmeds - 50% cashback upto 300 via Paypal | Valid for all users only on 6 April

1856°
50% OFF 600.0
Generous
avgn

http://netmeds.com/...rs
OFFER: The PayPal Cashback offer entitles you to get up to Rs. 300 PayPal instant cashback (Flat 50%) when you purchase a minimum of Rs. 50 worth of ANY products using the PayPal payment option at Netmeds.com/Netmeds App.
OFFER PERIOD: The PayPal Cashback offer period is valid from 6th April 2019.
The 50% PayPal cashback offer is valid only ONCE per user during the offer period.
Please note that the PayPal Cashback offer at Netmeds.com is valid on transactions made through “PayPal India account” ONLY.
The maximum PayPal Cashback amount is capped at Rs. 300 per user.
The minimum order value to be eligible for the PayPal cashback is Rs. 50.
The 50% PayPal Cashback of up to Rs. 300, under this Offer, will be credited INSTANTLY to the eligible customer’s PayPal account upon successful completion of a transaction, which will also be notified via email.
The PayPal Cashback, credited in to your PayPal account, can be redeemed ONLY after 3 days from the receipt of the cashback award notification email.
The PayPal Cashback will expire 60 days from the date of credit. Please check the email that will be sent to you notifying the actual expiry date of the cashback amount.
To check your PayPal Cashback, please visit www.paypal.com/myaccount/...et. If you have a business account with PayPal, to find your cashback amount, you’ll need to download the PayPal app, log in and check ‘Offers’ section in the bottom part of the app homepage.
If your order is cancelled or not delivered, the PayPal cashback that has been credited to your PayPal account will be proportionately withdrawn.
The PayPal cashback amount, credited in to your PayPal account, is not cashable.
Netmeds.com reserves the right to withdraw, modify or replace this offer with another offer at any time without prior notice and the same is at the sole discretion of the company.
Netmeds.com will not be liable for any issues or disputes arising out of the PayPal Cashback offer.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of India subject to the jurisdictional courts of Chennai.
By availing this offer, it is deemed that the customer has agreed to all the terms & conditions mentioned herein.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: syed786
134 Comments  |  
70 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me NetMeds referral code. I want to place my first order

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

This is a great offer

I used my Netmeds Supercash & got 30% discount (Coupons give 20%) + combined this PayPal offer from 2 PayPal accounts

Overall I was able to order medicines worth ₹1400 at just ₹450 (₹950 discount – Approximately 70% discount) smile

Hope these type of offers start coming always

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

for those who want prescription medicines netmeds supercash is good
they bring 100% supercash which is apart from 20% instant discount so effectively free and usable as 30% discount and can be clubbed with any payment option offer

View 8 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which sites accepts paypal…can someone suggest…as i have too much paypal cashback accumulated

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Are u willing to sell these accounts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i have 500 paypal cashback..Can i use 300 from this for Netmeds transaction and get 150 CASHBACK?? So the remaining 200 will be vanished or stay at paypal??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It remains there till the validity period is over

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have some cashback in my paypal acc for bewakoof.com can i use this cashback for netmeds.com cashback…? Pls say

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone tell me how to check my available cashback balance. I couldn’t check from the account details.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is this applicable on any product like facewash cream or perfume

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thanks!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received instant cashback, old user.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does it works for multiple items in cart?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Guess no discounts except for medicine. Was wondering what to use the 500 paypal CB from 1MG so used that and got 300 CB on Metmeds already by buying enough tooth paste for 5 years. The 300CB has a 3 days hold it seems.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

toothpaste expires in 2year i guess

View 9 more replies
Link Copied

NetMeds Referral Code Pls

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone help how many takes time netmeds ships order help please

Generous Generous
Link Copied

1-5 days.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Give me refer code

Link Copied

I am NewUser Of NetMeds
NETMEDS40 Code Is Not Working For Me

Link Copied

NETMEDS40 Works On Wellness Products Or Not ??

Pls Clarify

Referral Code Works On Medicines And WellnessProducts Or On Only Medicines ??

Link Copied

You can try by adding products in cart. Hopfully referral code should work on all items listed on website

Link Copied

Referral code plz

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nice deal

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same netmeds multiple PayPal working?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

There is no way to use referral code.
If u apply in promo code section it gives invalid code error

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Before you could enter the referral code and get ecash and discounts without actually anyone referring you. seems that has been changed now.

Referring your friends is as simple as these 3 steps:
Step 1: Once you submit your friends’ name and email ID, a Referral code for Flat 20% off Medicines on their ‘First Purchase’ will be emailed to them on your behalf.

Step 2: When your friends place their first order using the referral code, they will receive Flat 20% OFF on order of Medicines worth Rs. 500 or more.

Step 3: After your friend’s first order is delivered, we will credit your NMS Wallet with Rs. 250 (Max. 25 Referrals only)

To know more about Refer & Earn Programme, please click here. https://www.netmeds.com/refe...rn

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Paypal cash back is transfer to bank account? It’s possible?

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

No.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

working perfectly for old user with instant cashback confirmed and received (even on non medicine like facewash)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good deal Ha

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Product Suggestion : Protinex DC Vanilla 400 gm

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Any code for non medcine prods?

View 4 more replies
Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Will i get Original Indulekha Hair Oil in netmeds ?
Bcoz 90% of this type hair oils are fake at Online merchants.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I was going to say this but people get defensive about such things.. Once of my relatives needed an operation and her daughter bought the device from the US herself because even major hospitals use fake stuff. The stuff will work since other wise people will die fast, but no one can be sure if its absolutely sterile. Those effects only show up later and as complications and the hospital will deny it was their fault. Basically in many cases its such small things that cost 200-500% more.. The amount of fake stuff being sold as genuine even by NGO’s and MNC’s are mind boggling.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good deal bro, plus1 thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Netmeds referral code with benefits info plz

Critic Critic
Link Copied

How-to get rid of delivery charges?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Showing for 600+also

Link Copied

Minimum order amount is ₹1000/- for free delivery on Netmeds

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

When will.i get my cashback. Made order of Rs.600 on netmeds still not received cashback paypal ? Can anyone help on this??

Link Copied

Cashback was instant. You might have used VCC and hence not received the cashback.

replyuser
Click here to reply