Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
New Altec Lansing Fx5051 5.1 Speakers With Wireless Remote With Manufacturer Warranty MRP 12300/- Offer price @ just 50 !! ( including shipping ) ***

New Altec Lansing Fx5051 5.1 Speakers With Wireless Remote With Manufacturer Warranty MRP 12300/- Offer price @ just 50 !! ( including shipping ) ***

Deal Newbie
deals

I HAVE FOUND THIS ONE JUST NOW.. WANT TO SHARE WITH DESIDIME..DON’T KNOW WHETHER THEY WILL SEND OR NOT.

DON’T BLAME ME IF ITS NOT WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!

New Altec Lansing Fx5051 5.1 Speakers With Wireless Remote With Manufacturer Warranty MRP 12300/- Offer price @ just 50 !! ( including shipping ) *

http://shopping.rediff.com/product/NEW-ALTEC-LA…

Expired
51 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

i called the dealer and asked it he said hi is doing some impotent work when i aswked about the deal he shocked and rushed to his office

Critic Critic
Link Copied

for getting refund u need to call them atleast ten time and this may cost u further rs 50 enjoy

LOL

Super Moderator Super Moderator
Link Copied

@ legend killer – i guess he will become “impotent” when he sees so many orders of Altec Lansing speakers each at Rs. 50 :) :). Rediff shopping being a 3rd grade website anyways, MNV will not give a hoot of whatever calls he gets for orders. MNV and rediff will play ping-pong with both shifting blame on each other. Ultimately the purchasers of such shoddily placed deals have to suffer. There should be an online consumer court for such things. That will teach them to keep correct websites and follow quality practices.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any way i will give a negative comment and feedback which will affect that dealers future business if they didnt delever that … :P

Critic Critic
Link Copied

nothing will effect portal and dealer work in tendom

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

since it is so many orders you don’t have to wait 3 months… he will refund and run away immediately :P

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Rediff sold me a broken weighing machine. So thumbs down to Rediif.com

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i saw this thread,and thought, what the heck!!! 50 BUCKS!!! u really mean FIFTY!!! and so i played the lottery! if they send the item— AMAZING !!! if they dont, they will bloody well refund the money!! doesnt that sound as a win-win situation!!!

and even if they take sum time.. let it be… they will have to refund the money!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@everybody :guys this is the first time i am commenting to any topic coz this was a real nice deal ….have placed the order but no update as of now..please lemme know if anybody receives the item !

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@Sanchit You really expect somebody to get this item for Rs.50? LMAO!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Well every one is anxious to know about the 50 Bucks :D even me. so update about the status guys :D

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@cupid:I know it"s next to impossible.lets C what happens ….I couldnt resist the deal….So placed the order .I suppose there s just 1% probability f receiving the item .The status still shows awaiting dispatch !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I just got this mail now…

We regret to inform you that your order number: 6462633 has been cancelled at our end due to the following reason :

We had to cancel and reverse your order due to the reason being: None.

WTF! They didn even mention the reason and no words on refunding the cash. What to do next ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

got d same mail…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

dream of heaven ended!!! welcome back to mother Earth!!!! even i got the mail!!!
:-(

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

ME TOO GOT THE SAME :( … WHAT TO DO NOW ?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Me too got the same mail…………

We regret to inform you that your order number: 6462429 has been cancelled at our end due to the following reason :

Details of Order# 6462429
Item Description Qty. Price

NEW ALTEC LANSING FX5051 5.1 SPEAKERS WITH WIRELESS REMOTE WITH MANUFACTURER WARRANTY 1 0.00

Shipping & Handling Rs.50.00
Total Rs.50.00

We had to cancel and reverse your order due to the reason being: None.
In case, you are still interested in the same product or want to buy other exciting products, you can visit our store at http://shopping.redi…om.

For any queries and details, please get in touch with our Customer Care. We will be glad to be of service.

Regards,

Rediff Shopping Customer Care.
http://shopping.redi…om

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Still there is no difference in that selling page. Sell that product at Rs.0.00
and shipping Rs.50

http://shopping.rediff.com/product/NEW-ALTEC-LA…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ditto

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same here

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got money back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i didnt get refund yet :’(