Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
New Quantum 6 Way Spike Extension Cord 6 Amp Universal Socket Fuse Protection @139/- + 1year manufacturer warranty(ebay)

New Quantum 6 Way Spike Extension Cord 6 Amp Universal Socket Fuse Protection @139/- + 1year manufacturer warranty(ebay)

153°
Deal Cadet
jsridhar72

New Quantum 6 Way Spike Extension Cord 6 Amp Universal Socket Fuse Protection @139/- + 1year manufacturer warranty and VAT Bill from ebay.

https://i.imgur.com/luwl6.jpg

Description

• Cord length 1.25 metres
  • 6-AMP-240V for AC only
  • Extension Universal Socket With Switch and indicator
  • For light duty electronic load only With inbuilt fuse protection.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/221049155734?_trkparms=c...

Expired
4 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Light – duty means..? Any definitions available..?

Normally, an equipment that needs 3 pin sachet will be a high watt one…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
RAJA wrote:

h4. Light – duty means..? Any definitions available..?

h1. Normally, an equipment that needs 3 pin sachet will be a high watt one…

One more thing also…it should be electrical instead of electronic…Anyway Neenga endha ooru Sir?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

by light duty load it means that the device you are connecting should not suck in more than 6Amps of current else the internal wiring would burn up (because of the heat). There are two types of 3 pins, the ones here are 6amps one, the others are bigger than these, and are marked as 16amps. Generally the load that would have those 16 amps plugs would not fit into these and would generally be items like:

• Refrigerator.
  • Microwaves
  • Air Conditioners.
  • water pumps
  • heat convectors, etc

The lighter load that would fit into this would generally be:

• Computers and peripherals
  • Musics systems
  • LCDs/LEDs
  • Mixers and blenders
  • hair dryers, etc.

Almost 99% devices (1% are those local cheapskates) have a current rating over them, and if it says more than 6amps and has a small plug that could go into this, then believe me, you should avoid buying such products

Hope I helped!
Warm Regards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i bought quantum brand extension codes couple of years ago from futuzebazaar.

low quality plastic is used and hence each pin burns/melts easily in 10-15 days if you plug in a desktop or appliances of that caliber.

Only useful if you use it to connect table lamps, speakers, battery chargers etc etc of very low electricity consumption items

replyuser
Click here to reply