Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Niki - Get 10% upto ₹100 cashback on first postpaid bill payment / prepaid recharge

Niki - Get 10% upto ₹100 cashback on first postpaid bill payment / prepaid recharge

242°
10% OFF 1000.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://niki.ai/offers/po...id

Get 10% upto ₹100 cashback on 1st Postpaid Bill Payment

https://i.imgur.com/P0SlQUK.png

Terms and Conditions

Offer is valid on 1st Postpaid bill payment done on Niki. Get 10% Cashback upto ₹ 100.

Apply PromoCode JULYPOST100 to avail the offer.

The Niki credits will be redeemed to your Niki account within 3-5 working days of your postpaid bill payment.

The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users).

The credits earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.

A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device).

The credits once used cannot be redeemed back under any circumstances.

Get 10% upto ₹100 cashback on 1st Prepaid Recharge.

https://i.imgur.com/RCCQtod.png
Terms and Conditions

Offer is valid on 1st Prepaid Recharge done on Niki. Get 10% Cashback upto ₹ 100.

Apply Promo Code JULYPRE100 to avail the offer.

The Niki credits will be redeemed to your Niki account within 3-5 working days.

The credit amount can be redeemed in subsequent orders on services of Niki (50% of transaction amount for Elite users and 25% for the remaining users).

The credits earned cannot be enacted in cash. It can only be used for transactions on Niki in cases where Niki accepts payment on the Niki App.

A unique new user can get the credits only once (new means unique phone no, email and mobile device).

Expired

Deal Wiki

9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

JULYPRE100 for Prepaid

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I tried this.. but waited for full tnc.. anyways, updated now.. smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Prepaid
Terms and Conditions

Offer is valid on 1st Prepaid Recharge done on Niki. Get 10% Cashback upto ₹ 100.

Apply Promo Code JULYPRE100 to avail the offer.

The Niki credits will be redeemed to your Niki account within 3-5 working days.

Link Copied

Don’t have new account to use for prepaid Wonder what happens when I apply Freecharge code this code credits and Amazon Paybalance together

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Which FC code u talking of and what’s the disc and TNC ?

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Good for postpaid users

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Niki charging 2% convenience fee on prepaid now. (If paid from credit)

Link Copied

siddudeagarwal I am talking about 1₹ coupon of 30 discount on 100 available in Freecharge coupon

Link Copied

nice VU wink

replyuser
Click here to reply