Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Now Get 50% cash back on Dry Fruits with No Minimum Amount Restriction

Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 7

Vote down Reasons

  • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339

Now Get 50% cash back on Dry Fruits with No Minimum Amount Restriction, Use code DT50 to get 50% Paytm Cash on no min order value, Maximum cash back is 100 rs

There are plenty of product available for around 200 rs, Buy them to get Maximum Benefit….

https://paytm.com/shop/g/gifts-and-sweets/gifts...

Use code DT50 to get 50% Paytm Cash on no min order value, Max cash back is 100 Rs

For Earlier code of DRY50, minimum order value was 400 rs
.
https://i.imgur.com/BLipKs8.png

FPD Suggested By > prebhartia , himanshu0811 , ssarvesh ,
18 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,442
6922
66

VunS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

if I want to buy multiple things, do I need to place multiple orders ?

Also which is a good brand to buy ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

I think max cashback is restricted to 200.

Images
Deal Captain
18
0
7832
66

Getting cashback only maximum 100………..please confirm if anyone getting more….

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@patilyogs815 wrote:

Getting cashback only maximum 100………..please confirm if anyone getting more….


there are 2 codesworking for now, if you are ordering for above 400 than use code DRY50, Thats old code(running from last 5 days)….here max cash back is 200 rs

If you are ordering low cost products than use this offer, DT50, here max cash back is 100 rs as mentioned in post also…

Download
Deal Captain
13
29
9238
72
@sinha.vipul wrote:

@patilyogs815 wrote:

Getting cashback only maximum 100………..please confirm if anyone getting more….


there are 2 codes for now, if you are ordering for above 400 than use code DRY50, Thats old code(running from last 5 days)….here max cash back is 200 rs

If you are ordering low cost products than use this offer, DT50, here max cash back is 100 rs as mentioned in post also…


Ya Bro..I posted this in the morning..Later deleted..Maximum cashback of 100 only..Not worthy

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@peterscotch wrote:

@sinha.vipul wrote:

@patilyogs815 wrote:

Getting cashback only maximum 100………..please confirm if anyone getting more….


there are 2 codes for now, if you are ordering for above 400 than use code DRY50, Thats old code(running from last 5 days)….here max cash back is 200 rs

If you are ordering low cost products than use this offer, DT50, here max cash back is 100 rs as mentioned in post also…


Ya Bro..I posted this in the morning..Later deleted..Maximum cashback of 100 only..Not worthy


Actually i think it is, see products available, there are many products available below 200 rs, and we can’t use DRY50 for that, but we can use this code…. and DRY50 also giving 200 rs max cash back

Download
Deal Captain
13
29
9238
72
@sinha.vipul wrote:

@peterscotch wrote:

@sinha.vipul wrote:

@patilyogs815 wrote:

Getting cashback only maximum 100………..please confirm if anyone getting more….


there are 2 codes for now, if you are ordering for above 400 than use code DRY50, Thats old code(running from last 5 days)….here max cash back is 200 rs

If you are ordering low cost products than use this offer, DT50, here max cash back is 100 rs as mentioned in post also…


Ya Bro..I posted this in the morning..Later deleted..Maximum cashback of 100 only..Not worthy


Actually i think it is, see products available, there are many products available below 200 rs, and we can’t use DRY50 for that, but we can use this code…. and DRY50 also giving 200 rs max cash back


Ya..But the problem is when we add shipping of 30 to 35 Rs to each item, it just kills the deals

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@peterscotch wrote:

@sinha.vipul wrote:

@peterscotch wrote:

@sinha.vipul wrote:

@patilyogs815 wrote:

Getting cashback only maximum 100………..please confirm if anyone getting more….


there are 2 codes for now, if you are ordering for above 400 than use code DRY50, Thats old code(running from last 5 days)….here max cash back is 200 rs

If you are ordering low cost products than use this offer, DT50, here max cash back is 100 rs as mentioned in post also…


Ya Bro..I posted this in the morning..Later deleted..Maximum cashback of 100 only..Not worthy


Actually i think it is, see products available, there are many products available below 200 rs, and we can’t use DRY50 for that, but we can use this code…. and DRY50 also giving 200 rs max cash back


Ya..But the problem is when we add shipping of 30 to 35 Rs to each item, it just kills the deals


Agreed, these shipping charges are making paytm offers worthless, i already don’t like paytm shop anyways…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

But i think shipping is not getting charged for this offer, someone just posted same offer, check…

http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

1animacat cup
Deal Newbie
0
-1
74
2

they are not giving delivery most of the places

Missing
suspended
0
52
80
0

any products for HYD delivery

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@ssarvesh wrote:

VunS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Thanks bro…

Healthy
Deal Cadet
1
118
796
9

This DT50 coupon is very old.
I bought some items on 16th May using this and they have been delivered also. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
579
5520
81

Seen this topic in morning here
now it no anywhere

Download
Deal Captain
13
29
9238
72
@Idriish wrote:

Seen this topic in morning here
now it no anywhere


I created this in the morning.Later deleted since there was nothing worth to buy after shipping charges..

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
85
1010
37

Why did u delete? See the thread… U deserve brining it…

Images
Shopping Friend
111
109
22470
194

VUn S https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing