Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Nykaa Reward Points : Signup, Get 2000 Points (Rs.20 equivalent) + Earn Rewards Points on Shopping Amount + Earn 100 Reward Points on Review

Nykaa Reward Points : Signup, Get 2000 Points (Rs.20 equivalent) + Earn Rewards Points on Shopping Amount + Earn 100 Reward Points on Review

45°
Pro CouponBaba
rcduke

https://www.nyk...om

Full Details : https://support.nykaa.com/hc/en-us/sections/360...

Every 100 Reward Points are equivalent to Rs.1.

There are a number of simple ways to earn Reward Points:

1. Signing up for an account! On creating your Nykaa account, 2000 Reward Points will be added to your account automatically!
  2. Shopping! For every 1 rupee that you spend on Nykaa, you will receive 1 reward point
  3. Writing Reviews! Once your review is approved by our team, 100 Reward Points will be added to your account. The process of approval will typically take anywhere from 1-2 business days.

How can I redeem my points?
Once you click on the “place order” button, you are directed to a page where you can redeem any Reward Points or discount codes.
On this page, you will be shown how many Reward Points you have and their valuation.
You can use some or all of them to pay for your order.
If you do not have enough Reward Points, you can pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
Reward Points are disabled during sale.

Can my Reward Points expire?
The duration of the validity of reward points depends on the source of the reward points.

1. If the Reward Points have been credited against your orders, they have an expiry date set against them and will expire after that given period (12 months) has lapsed.
  2. If the Reward Points have been credited against promotional activity they will expire in a span of 2 to 12 months.
  3. If the Reward Points have been credited against signup, they will expire in 12 months.
  4. If the Reward Points have been credited against product reviews and Q&A section, they will expire in 12 months.
Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply