231°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories

On Vodafone RC (any amount) get Ebay 7% off

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 8 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
0
7% OFF
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Mobiles & Mobile Accessories from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Mobiles & Mobile Accessories
Sdsd
Deal Cadet
2
103
342
22
On Vodafone RC (any amount) get Ebay 7% off
Deal Expired

https://shop.vodafone.in/shop/rechargeOnli...sp

https://i.imgur.com/yaMTz22.jpg

Recharge for any amount on Vodafone and get up-to 7% or a maximum of Rs 750 whichever is lower on any purchase on eBay.in

Offer valid from 23 May 2013 to 30 June 2013

Deal Wiki

7% Off eBay Coupon with Mobile Recharge

How to get this deal

  1. Recharge your mobile at Vodafone with any amount Available at Vodafone.
  2. Recharge for any amount on Vodafone with any amount and get up-to 7% or a maximum of Rs 750 whichever is lower on any purchase on eBay.in
  3. Offer valid 23 June to 30 June 2013
39 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Your life
Super Moderator
14
750
25558
592

Voted Up

Recharge with 10 Rs for any mobile no. other than vodafone . U will get coupon and ur amount will b refunded within 5-7 days of time(Tried and tested hundreds of times) . All in all get this coupon for free https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif . Good for those who can not use specific bank coupons in Ebay deals https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S- Pm me for coupon if u don’t even want try the above trick but please don’t spam here or hijack this thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Y2k
Deal Cadet
0
51
196
22

rdx bhai. thanks for the trick..
voted up..

The oracle
suspended
2
71
5038
107

@ RDX

What a man! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
1

pls explain me the trick i am new here

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
4
74
7540
170

it is saying “Please enter a valid vodafone number.” when i tried with airtel number….please pm me a coupon

Your life
Super Moderator
14
750
25558
592
breadcrumb wrote:

it is saying “Please enter a valid vodafone number.” when i tried with airtel number….please pm me a coupon


Try with any other mobile no. of different company , Gives this type of error for 1 out of 10 mobile no.
As of now , i have sent it to u .

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270

Nice share karma added https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Your life
Super Moderator
14
750
25558
592

The one who has Given karma to me with this statement
Didn’t understand the trick …Request u to please send me a pm instead or atleast write ur name while giving karma so that i can help u .

Your life
Super Moderator
14
750
25558
592
Jai Samdariya wrote:

Nice share karma added https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Welcome Back https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/daf5d.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/welcome.gif

161
Analyst
10
116
14688
270
RDX wrote:

Jai Samdariya wrote:

Nice share karma added https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Welcome Back https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/daf5d.gifhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/welcome.gif


Main toh kal hee aa gaya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif aapne abhi dekha and gud share bhai you rock

Hulk 800x600
Deal Colonel
30
745
34746
327
RDX wrote:

Voted Up

Recharge with 10 Rs for any mobile no. other than vodafone . U will get coupon and ur amount will b refunded within 5-7 days of time(Tried and tested hundreds of times) . All in all get this coupon for free https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif . Good for those who can not use specific bank coupons in Ebay deals https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S- Pm me for coupon if u don’t even want try the above trick but please don’t spam here or hijack this thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Where is ur Dp bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Your life
Super Moderator
14
750
25558
592

@ Jai

But i came today

@ Ashik

Lost it Buddy

Akshay kumar singh is king 02 large
Deal Lieutenant
17
763
3031
84
RDX wrote:

Voted Up

Recharge with 10 Rs for any mobile no. other than vodafone . U will get coupon and ur amount will b refunded within 5-7 days of time(Tried and tested hundreds of times) . All in all get this coupon for free https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif . Good for those who can not use specific bank coupons in Ebay deals https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

P.S- Pm me for coupon if u don’t even want try the above trick but please don’t spam here or hijack this thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


What a share RDX Sir. Big fan of yours https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And OP – VnS

Uu
Deal Lieutenant
20
180
3068
69

vry gud deal…………………………….
vu………………………… fpd suggst………………………….
krma givn 2 stealdeal 4 deal n 2 rdx modrator 4 trick………………………..
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Uu
Deal Lieutenant
20
180
3068
69

vry gud deal…………………………….
vu………………………… fpd suggst………………………….
krma givn 2 stealdeal 4 deal n 2 rdx modrator 4 trick………………………..
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Size 500x500
Super Moderator
280
13,129
29052
454
viveka wrote:

@ RDX

What a man! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


+1.

Stealdeal steals a deal.

Congrs

Blue hills
Deal Major
229
6,541
19645
418

congrats

Your life
Super Moderator
14
750
25558
592

For those who r facing issues in using above mentioned trick , First select the correct cirlce for the no. u r going to recharge

Like if u trying to recharge a Airtel no. of delhi circle than first select delhi as ur circle in vodafone list and than recharge .

Outlook
Deal Cadet
3
127
450
44

Change the from date
It’s from 23rd May

Ifacuh
Deal Newbie
0
54
95
27

pls. send me a coupon

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
66
59
18

Don’t understand why everyone feeling so hyper for after all 7% coupon from vodafone,when such coupons keep coming to our mailbox now and then from ebay..funny..:)
I felt Rs.100 off on Rs.300 in ebay(33% off) ,which vodafone was previously offering was a very good deal..:)

Wake up people..Jaago..:)

Sdsd
Deal Cadet
2
103
342
22

hasif, this deal is better.

you are practically getting this coupon for free and,

- there is no minimum purchase required on ebay for using this coupon.
- 100 off vodafone coupon requires RC of 150 or above and minimum purchase is 300.

Thanks to all for voting and suggesting and finally making it fpd.

Missing
suspended
0
51
23
6

100 off 300 was way better.

if I buy a 200 rs item, I will add another 100-200 rs item and use this coupon. But now 7% on 200 just gives me 14rs, simply useless coupon
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
66
59
18
stealdeal wrote:

hasif, this deal is better.

you are practically getting this coupon for free and,

- there is no minimum purchase required on ebay for using this coupon.
- 100 off vodafone coupon requires RC of 150 or above and minimum purchase is 300.



Thanks to all for voting and suggesting and finally making it fpd.


The explanation you are giving is funny..:)
Ok so you are trying to tell me that this is better when you purchase less than 300..Just think about it..Suppose you are buying for 299 rs,7% off for 299 saves me around rs.21….I don’t think saving less than rs.20 is a very great deal..I think many people agree with me if not you..:)Come on,..

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
9

does nay one have an extra ooupon

Missing