Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
OnePlus 6 India Launch Offers Revealed, Include a Rs. 2,000 Discount

OnePlus 6 India Launch Offers Revealed, Include a Rs. 2,000 Discount

513°
Deal Subedar
firstdeal

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/oneplus-6...
OnePlus is offering Rs. 2,000 cashback on SBI Credit or Debit Card, No Cost EMI, plus free device insurance from Servify and other partner offers. On the purchase of the OnePlus 6, customers can avail a discount of Rs. 2,000 on SBI Credit and Debit card transactions during the first week of the phone’s official launch. These customers will also be eligible to avail the ‘No Cost EMI’ offer for up to 3 months on all popular banks In India.
Complimentary 12-month ‘Accidental Damage Insurance’ by Servify
2,000 cash back and Device Insurance for Idea subscribers
Gift card worth 250 for all Amazon Prime Video users and discounts up to Rs. 500 on Amazon Kindle
Benefits up to 25,000 on flight and hotel bookings from ClearTrip

OnePlus 6 launch offers in India have been revealed just days ahead of its formal arrival that is taking place on May 17. OnePlus confirms that the launch offers that include a Rs. 2,000 discount and a 12-month accidental damage insurance will become live on May 21 – the date of the early access for Prime members. The company also reiterates the offline availability of the next OnePlus flagship that will be kicked off through pop-up stores in eight Indian cities between May 21 and May 22. Notably, the global launch of the OnePlus 6 is scheduled for May 16, a day ahead of its India launch and its official debut in China. The Chinese company is already conducting it Fast AF (Fast And First) sale for the OnePlus 6, giving users the change to pre-book the smartphone and get additional offers over and above the launch offers.

Among the OnePlus 6 launch offers, customers purchasing the OnePlus 6 through SBI credit and debit card transactions will get a Rs. 2,000 discount. This will be available during the first week. Further, customers will also be eligible to avail no cost EMI options for up to three months through all popular banks.

OnePlus is additionally giving all OnePlus 6 buyers complimentary 12-month accidental damage insurance by Servify, an Amazon Prime Video gift card worth Rs. 250, and discounts up to Rs. 500 for purchasing ebooks via Amazon Kindle. Idea subscribers picking up the OnePlus 6 will get a Rs. 2,000 worth of cashback and a dedicated device insurance. Besides, benefits up to Rs. 25,000 will be available on flight and hotel bookings from ClearTrip.

Apart from the launch offers, to recall, OnePlus is giving complimentary Amazon Pay cashback worth Rs. 1,000 to customers pre-booking the OnePlus 6 under the Fast AF sale. Customers need to buy an Amazon Gift Card of Rs. 1,000 to pre-order the new OnePlus smartphone ahead of its early sale that is taking place between May 21 and May 22. Those who pre-book the OnePlus 6 during the Fast AF sale will also get extended warranty of 3 months over and above regular warranty.

Earlier this month, OnePlus announced that it will establish pop-up stores for the OnePlus 6 across eight Indian cities between May 21 and May 22. These stores will be located temporarily at High Street Phoenix in Mumbai, Phoenix MarketCity in Pune, The Forum Vijaya in Chennai, The Forum Sujana in Hyderabad, DLF Place Saket, Delhi, South City Mall in Kolkata, Gulmohar Park Mall in Ahmedabad, and OnePlus Experience Store, Brigade Road, in Bengaluru. Further, the pop-ups will be held between 3.30pm-8pm on May 21 and between 11am-7pm on May 22.

OnePlus 6 specifications
As per the previous reports, OnePlus 6 will come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with 8GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of onboard storage. The handset will also include a notch design and a new version of OxygenOS with Android 8.0 Oreo. OnePlus has also partnered with Marvel Studios to launch a OnePlus 6 x Marvel Avengers Limited Edition variant.

Expired
36 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

nice share brother

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am going to launching event. 17th may

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can both offer ( SBI 2k + Amazon af gift card 1k ) be applied to get total 4k off ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes but how it is 4k

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

dudee wrote:
4k I am not sure..as Never tried as There is not much of content in 4k

flushed Are u alright ?
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No , we can’t club SBI + Amazon gift card offer .

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

why not? where does it say, please provide the link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only 34999/- smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

See here :
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07CWX2M...ta
for gift card review comments :
Too bad this can’t be combined with an EMI option.
15 May 2018
Verified Purchase
Too bad this can’t be combined with an EMI option. Now I think I may not be able to use this

I also read the terms and conditions yesterday carefully either EMI or GiFT card payment is eligible for SBI offer or 1000 rs amazon cash back offer

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What is the minimum payment by SBI card for cashback?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

+1. Can someone tell me if entire payment needs to be done using SBI card for 2000 cb or i can pay partially using some amazon egvs??

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Removed

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

TnC says Minimum purchase amaount is 28999 (Typo mostly)
Also it says Please note, the entire amount needs to be paid from your card to avail the offer.
https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_WLME_...
Applicable on 21st for prime only n 22nd – 28th for all
So, not a great deal considering that it is Cashback n not discount (Cashback by August 28)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have ₹1000 voucher for OnePlus if anyone requires PM me ..

Link Copied

Pm me to get Oneplus bulltet earphone with purchase of the op6

Link Copied

Has anyone got sbi cashback ?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Cash back will be credited to the card holder’s account by Bank latest by 28 August, 2018.

View 8 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

do let me know if cashback credited,

Link Copied

Can anyone share the link of thread where in someone posted a screenshot of chat with amazon cc confirming that we will get the cb even if combined with pay balance…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

me too not received.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I too didn’t received paid via SBI debit card[combined amazon pay+card balance]

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I still didn’t get the cashback .. what about you guys ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My bad .. I was checking in debit card statement ,while I paid using cc .. it’s showing in my cc statement .. 2000 cashback received in 24th August .. and to be clear I didn’t pay the full amount from cc .. I paid 33860 from CC and rest from pay balance so that I can get the 1000 rs cashback from Amazon in Amazon pay .. that makes a total of 3000 cashback for me

replyuser
Click here to reply