Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Open an iWish flexible RD & Get a bigbasket voucher of 200rs free

Open an iWish flexible RD & Get a bigbasket voucher of 200rs free

42°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.icicibank.com/offers/iwish-bigbaske...?
Open an iWish flexible RD using Internet Banking/ iMobile/ Pockets app, and get a bigbasket.com voucher

Saving in an iWish flexible Recurring Deposit (RD) has now become more rewarding! Simply open an iWish flexible RD using Internet Banking/ iMobile/ Pockets app and get a free discount voucher worth Rs 200 from bigbasket.com.

iWish is a flexible RD that lets you save for your goals as and when you have the required funds. All you need to do is create a goal and start saving towards it. Click here to know more.

Hurry! Offer valid till May 31, 2018.

Steps to open an iWish:

Internet Banking iMobile Pockets Log in to icicibank.com from your computer or mobile Log in to iMobile app with your MPIN Log in to Pockets app Select ‘My Accounts’, then go to ‘Deposits’ and select ‘iWish-Flexible RD’ Click on ‘Accounts and Deposits’ tab Tap on ‘iWish’ in the menu Select ‘Go to iWish’ Select iWish> Open an iWish Tap on ‘Plan for your goal’ To create a goal, click on ‘Start Now’ Enter your details Name your goal, enter goal amount, select target date, goal category and sub category Enter your details Create Goal > Submit Fund your goal through your linked ICICI Bank Account Click on ‘Create goal’
You will receive your bigbasket.com discount voucher code within 45 days of opening the iWish through secured mailbox or SMS.

Steps to redeem e-gift voucher:

Go to ‘My Accounts’ section, click on ‘My Gift Card’.
Click ‘Redeem’
Enter the e-gift voucher code and gift card PIN
The e-gift amount gets credited to your Bigbasket wallet
Add products to the basket and complete the payment by choosing the Bigbasket wallet payment option.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

This Offer is available only for the Customers using ICICI Bank iMobile/Internet Banking/Pockets and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period
The Offer is valid for first time users only i.e. the iMobile/Internet Banking/Pockets User/s who open an iWish Recurring deposit in the Offer Period for first time

replyuser
Click here to reply