Hotness Open Zeta Free Bank Account & Free ATM card

Hot Deal Open Zeta Free Bank Account & Free ATM card

381°
Cropped351789423
suspended
51
20
0
Play Store Coupons
Deal Expired



https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/523946/original/IMG_20180723_114206.jpg?1532326934https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/523948/original/Screenshot_20180723-113933.png?1532327016https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/523947/original/Screenshot_20180723-113947.png?1532327009

Expired over 1 year
37 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13120
147
Expand
Roushh wrote:

lol. That’s the use?

laughing
Anon mask
Deal Cadet
106
244
5

Isn’t it only for corporate employees???

Cropped351789423
suspended
51
20
0
Mr_K wrote:

Isn’t it only for corporate employees???

No. Use every one

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1661
34

I guess Zeta is only for corporate employees to link their Sodexo meal card.
I have installed this app in my phone and linked my Sodexo card. But I don’t see few tabs like Activities and Shops and also I don’t see options for ‘Add Money’ and ‘Accept Money’. Anything am I missing here? What should I do to get those options? I did full kyc also in Zeta.

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3137
85
manikantaks4u wrote:

I guess Zeta is only for corporate employees to link their Sodexo meal card.
I have installed this app in my phone and linked my Sodexo card. But I don’t see few tabs like Activities and Shops and also I don’t see options for ‘Add Money’ and ‘Accept Money’. Anything am I missing here? What should I do to get those options? I did full kyc also in Zeta.

Full Kyc= Adhar number plus fingerprint verification ?

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1661
34
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

Full Kyc= Adhar number plus fingerprint verification ?

No only aadhar number I had provide to Zeta cc

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4505
132
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

Full Kyc= Adhar number plus fingerprint verification ?

I haven’t done Aadhar KYC and i have added money without any problem.

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
418
3137
85
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

No only aadhar number I had provide to Zeta cc

do they also support semi kyc using pan,voter or driving license ? Do we need to send a pic of our id proof or just typing number in app will do like phonepe ?

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1661
34
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

do they also support semi kyc using pan,voter or driving license ? Do we need to send a pic of our id proof or just typing number in app will do like phonepe ?

Some of my friends are using zeta with out kyc also. Since I called cc because of some activation issue, they insisted for kyc and took my aadhar card #. Even in App, just typing the kyc details is enough. No need to send pic of id proof at all.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,330
6104
85
manikantaks4u wrote:

I guess Zeta is only for corporate employees to link their Sodexo meal card.
I have installed this app in my phone and linked my Sodexo card. But I don’t see few tabs like Activities and Shops and also I don’t see options for ‘Add Money’ and ‘Accept Money’. Anything am I missing here? What should I do to get those options? I did full kyc also in Zeta.

yes, first complete full kyc & ask any zeta full kyc user to send Rs1 to your zeta mobile number.

after receive Rs1 on your zeta account, your zeta RBL account will activate & zeta rbl virtual Rupay card.

Note: after receive Rs1, clear your zeta app data/cache & re-login, because sometimes your rbl card not load on zeta app. after clear your zeta app data/cache your zeta virtual RuPay card will showing on zeta app.

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
14
1661
34
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

yes, first complete full kyc & ask any zeta full kyc user to send Rs1 to your zeta mobile number.

after receive Rs1 on your zeta account, your zeta RBL account will activate & zeta rbl virtual Rupay card.

Note: after receive Rs1, clear your zeta app data/cache & re-login, because sometimes your rbl card not load on zeta app. after clear your zeta app data/cache your zeta virtual RuPay card will showing on zeta app.

Hi bro, Thanks for enlightening me. Can you also do me the favor of sending 1rs to my zeta account. Pmed u.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,330
6104
85
Expand
manikantaks4u wrote:

Hi bro, Thanks for enlightening me. Can you also do me the favor of sending 1rs to my zeta account. Pmed u.

ok

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77

I want to use Zeta again… I want that most desired offer AGAINwink toungueout

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
84
2728
32
vijkap201 wrote:

I want to use Zeta again… I want that most desired offer AGAINwink toungueout

Which most desired offer ? confused

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Free Amazon Prime?

Last Diwali, offer was 250 cb on 499 prime purchase + 300 cb on 3000 APay load… biggrin
.
But now not possible.. . I want something similar… smile … Its going to get over na… wink toungueout

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
84
2728
32
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Last Diwali, offer was 250 cb on 499 prime purchase + 300 cb on 3000 APay load… biggrin
.
But now not possible.. . I want something similar… smile … Its going to get over na… wink toungueout

Yes, Amazon offers are getting over day by day..
Still you can get Amazon Gift Cards at 15-20% Cashback by combining different offers.

Missing
Entertainer
442
6368
77
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yes, Amazon offers are getting over day by day..
Still you can get Amazon Gift Cards at 15-20% Cashback by combining different offers.

You are right… 1000 for Prime is too much price to pay… evil
.
#WantPrimeMembershipFree… toungueout

Img 20190728 110145
Deal Subedar
84
2728
32
Expand
vijkap201 wrote:

Till year-end last year, it was 499… They doubled it later… evil
.
#MillarBhaiKaissaDimer

I’m Dimer of the Year 2024

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

PMed you the details can you send me the 1 rs

Missing