Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Order Udio Platinum Card worth 99₹ & Get 101₹ cashback in Wallet

Order Udio Platinum Card worth 99₹ & Get 101₹ cashback in Wallet

319°
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://offers.udio.in/platinum-card-101-cas...k/
Order your Udio Platinum Card for Rs 99/- and check if you can avail a shopping limit of upto Rs 1,00,000/-. Also get Rs 101 cashback into your Udio wallet. Order Now -
https://www.udio.in/mktcampaign/campaign1...ml

Offer valid for today only

PlatinumCard – Terms & Conditions

The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#PlatinumCard” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments
This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the version 2.2.4 and above of Udio Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are using an earlier version. Offer is also available on the version 2.2.0 and above of the Udio Mobile app on iOS.
Udio Mobile Application gives access to Udio wallet and Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card both issued by RBL Bank Ltd and are operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
This offer is applicable for first 1000 (One Thousand) orders only.

Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card will be for 99 (Rupee Ninety-Nine) in the Udio app during the offer period (June 6, 2018 00:00:00 hrs to June 6, 2018 23:59:59 hrs)

Successful Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card purchase shall be eligible for 101 rs . This Cashback will be credited in the form of Udio Treats to the eligible consumer’s wallets. Cashback will be applicable till 15th June 2018

Udio Treats will be credited instantly directly to customer’s Udio App. Upon receipt of the Udio Treats, it shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App.
Udio Treats can be redeemed via recharge/bill pay transaction on Udio app, Udio card transaction & Gifting. Udio treats are non-transferable and cannot be sent to another wallet or transferred to bank.
In case Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card is not shown for Rs.99(Rupees Ninety-Nine) then the user shall update the Udio app.
Payment for Udio card can be made by using Udio Cash or Udio Treats. Other Voucher balances cannot be used.

If the delivery pincode is outside of the deliverable location a refund for the same shall be initiated.

Udio Cards for Rs.99 will also be available at select Udio Cashpoints and will not be eligible for this offer

In the event of an order cancellation, the cashback of Rs.101 (Rupees One Hundred and One only) in form of Udio Treats shall be treated as refund and no additional refund shall be processed.
TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit offers.udio.in for details.
TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.

Expired
24 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Very bad reviews in playstore no online use, charges on adding money through CC I think it’s useless

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Worst wallet..They charged for adding money to wallet.

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Just Added 100₹ for card order
Didn’t charged 1 single paisa 😂

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone get the cash back

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

This Cashback will be credited in the form of Udio Treats to the eligible consumer’s wallets. Cashback will be applicable till 15th June 2018

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UDIO stop issuing virtual card.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Udio virtual card is under maintanence, available soon.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any t&c

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Which vcc supports international transaction

Link Copied

@Mohit473 next time when you post udio card offer. Please mention ‘RuPay’ word also, i miss this offer. I daily search RuPay card offer on desidime but ‘RuPay’ word not mention on your post, so i missed this offer. toungueout

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Udio gives 5% discount on Amazon flipkart voucher.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got the Visa card one year back. Never used it. Got a message saying It’ll be charged for next quarter. Don’t remember if I gave my debit card details. What do I do. How to close account?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I also got this message. I have stopped using Udio. They now charge for adding funds by credit card. So no point using them!

Link Copied

UDIO wallet RuPay card online e-commerce services will be resumed by 15th July.

Source: Udio customer care

replyuser
Click here to reply