Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from EazyDiner or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Hot Deal Oven Story : 100% Cashback on Pizza Orders

1616°
100% OFF 500.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from EazyDiner or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
41 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

Add box8 to the list as well.

All these branded packaged food delivery items are twice or more overpriced compared to decent restaurants.

Food delivery is worst poor in taste
Heavy on the pockets
Quantity is very less sometimes not enough for single person

Red eye
Deal Cadet
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Food delivery is worst poor in taste
Heavy on the pockets
Quantity is very less sometimes not enough for single person

Exactly, my opinion is same. And the worst thing is, they advertise their dishes with fake photos showing large quantities which is nowhere near to what they serve. Atleast they should be honest in what they are showing as reference.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

@jpduminy @tushmacd31 see the partialty,that word removed from my comment and not from @mirror comment.
Seems dd admins are so much caring for faasos,ovenstory etc ?

Dont mind it bro Dd was always full of partiality and hypocrisy nothing new in this, they always have a biased opinion when it comes to admins. Sometimes they are biased with seniors, and sometimes with newbies, no admin has guts to accept his mistake and fix it. They only see specific people posting in hindi, while some are freely posting comments in hindi, im not talking about mirror, but some other dimers I’m just pointing their biasness, for god’s sake have the balls to accept your mistake rather then showing your superiority. No point in arguing with them either, they would you give a baseless explanation that’s it. That’s why I reduced visiting DD, some admins have a great attitude problem and they feel really ashamed in apologizing even if they are wrong. Some of them address dimers as barking dogs, and some didnt got time to post a 5 min reply from past 7 months, ref -
https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss... and he’s still pretty much occupied with DPL. laughing laughing

Independence day15
Blogger
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

@jpduminy @tushmacd31 see the partialty,that word removed from my comment and not from @mirror comment.
Seems dd admins are so much caring for faasos,ovenstory etc ?

maybe they did not notice my comment properly . and i was not aware that such words are not allowed . sorry admins for not following this rule by mistake (if it is) .

next time please remove such words of any person , rules are rules .

and regarding faasos and ovenstory , seriously they are totally disaster in quality of food in compare to price . 2-3 dishes may be well prepared but rest of item should be treated as punishment . and take such feedbacks positively in starting so that you don’t listen such negative reviews later .

edit – @rcduke i am unable to edit that word , please remove it from your side

Source iloveimg compressed %281%29
Deal Captain
Expand
Mirror wrote:

maybe they did not notice my comment properly . and i was not aware that such words are not allowed . sorry admins for not following this rule by mistake (if it is) .

next time please remove such words of any person , rules are rules .

and regarding faasos and ovenstory , seriously they are totally disaster in quality of food in compare to price . 2-3 dishes may be well prepared but rest of item should be treated as punishment . and take such feedbacks positively in starting so that you don’t listen such negative reviews later .

edit – @rcduke i am unable to edit that word , please remove it from your side

I have no problem with you bro ,i have seen tons of comments on dd using sh*t word but they preferred to remove mine only. Coz i said the reality.

Independence day15
Blogger
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

I have no problem with you bro ,i have seen tons of comments on dd using sh*t word but they preferred to remove mine only. Coz i said the reality.

i know you were not questioning me . better to ask them in pm .
I don’t think admin will have personal issues with members . but if they have then airtel-jio is good example , nothing to say more .

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
Expand
KwiKNiK wrote:

Nothing like that…we remove all that comes to our notice.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Nigel wrote:

@jpduminy Kindly refrain from posting off-topic comments in hot deals section. For complaints and feedback you may post here → https://www.desidime.com/forums/suggestions-iss...

Kindly correct things whenever required .
And Secondly ,this is not first time happening on dd .
We have complained a lots of time about partiality and none of this got a proper explanation.
To clarify one more absurd things ,this thread is enough .
And why to report things in the link u specified because there is no apparent action is taken against things in past .
So ,first have some proper way to listen users .
You guys are admins and not gods .
This community is running on contribution from users like us .There is no need to explain you the condition of some groups when users left them .
You guys did that once by making the disgusting UI where every one of us complained about the imperfect search and lots of things .
None of this got noticed .Instead of raising voice and removing comments ,read what we want to convey to you .
Understand our frustration in right time or time will serve u the best regards .

Z
Admin

coupon code is still working.
no min order for coupon is 400

Missing