Oyo-shake mobile and win Paytm cash or Oyo money

Oyo-shake mobile and win Paytm cash or Oyo money

139°
0
100% OFF 10.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
26
263
1

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Open Oyo app scroll down u will find learn some and earn some banner click on that
Q1Which of the following countries is not a founding member of the New Development Bank?

 
Ans Australia

Q2 where is the headquarter of new development bank?
 *
Ans shanghaihttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/589299/original/Screenshot_20191005-225952.png?1570296598

  • Expiring In 14 days
12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
139
584
9

Anyone got their money deposited to paytm for last 2 days?

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
57
151
3

How can questions be same and their answers different? sweat_smile

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13

Only shake your phone nothing else

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,354
1152
13
Hustle wrote:

How can questions be same and their answers different? sweat_smile

Becoz the questions is which of the following is NOT.. so it can have multiple answers providing different options… But here the second question is incorrect actually its where is the headquarter of new development bank

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
37
1
Expand
ayushivijay17451 wrote:

Becoz the questions is which of the following is NOT.. so it can have multiple answers providing different options… But here the second question is incorrect actually its where is the headquarter of new development bank

Exactly

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
37
1

Won 4 paytm cash. And yesterday’s winnings are still in process

Cropped708659972
Deal Cadet
57
151
3
Expand
ayushivijay17451 wrote:

Becoz the questions is which of the following is NOT.. so it can have multiple answers providing different options… But here the second question is incorrect actually its where is the headquarter of new development bank

Ohh thanks

Cropped 1337969160
Deal Newbie
51
20
1

Ab booking to chal nhi rahi.
Chanda deke app chla rahe he 🤣

Missing
Deal Cadet
26
263
1
Hustle wrote:

How can questions be same and their answers different? sweat_smile

Updated

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
adrishya wrote:

Anyone got their money deposited to paytm for last 2 days?

No my money not yet deposited which I won day before yesterday.. it looks like fake app

Missing