Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Pack of 2 Boxer Pants @rs 49+50 (1st 50 orders)

119°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
78
4,799
8208
73
Pack of 2 Boxer Pants @rs 49+50 (1st 50 orders)
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/Urban-Mens-Boxer-Checkered...?

New seller but deal will be honored as its promotional offer for 1st 50 orders

16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10126
60

Shows as UNAVAILABLE https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
78
4,799
8208
73
abhinavshah wrote:

Shows as UNAVAILABLE https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

BIS

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39832
359

Bought 1
Good find

Kings collection 007.jpg.cf
Deal Lieutenant
22
2,255
4075
21

+kg

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
56
2

Yes. Shows as UNAVAILABLE

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
78
4,799
8208
73
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Bought 1
Good find

Dispatched

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39832
359
Expand
avijoy wrote:

Dispatched

Received both pieces today
100% cotton Excellent quality
Worth at Rs 99/-

Thanks @avijoy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39832
359
Expand
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Received both pieces today
100% cotton Excellent quality
Worth at Rs 99/-

Thanks @avijoy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

https://i.imgur.com/zVnA1wz.jpg%20

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
78
4,799
8208
73
Expand
Deal-Kwik wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/zVnA1wz.jpg%20

Welcome.bro ya quality is very good still ur color is good then mine..rcvd ystrday https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
78
4,799
8208
73
Expand
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Received both pieces today
100% cotton Excellent quality
Worth at Rs 99/-

Thanks @avijoy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

+50 paytm extra u understood what I mean https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5670
64
Expand
avijoy wrote:

+50 paytm extra u understood what I mean https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Extra sim… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
367
1,064
39832
359
Expand
avijoy wrote:

+50 paytm extra u understood what I mean https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Wow https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

7da9cb8c46e63b8870ea6b5489e86172
Deal Captain
78
4,799
8208
73
Expand
Deal-Kwik wrote:

Wow https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Earn Rs.50 PayTM cash.
Welcome to URBAN dear customer. You have an opportunity to earn Rs.50 PayTM cash by simply providing the rating and review for the URBAN product you purchased, and by providing a customer feedback. Guaranteed cash once you finish the above tasks. Give your honest review; can be either positive or negative. Thank you.

Missing