Park Avenue Deo (Pack of 3) at Rs.269

Park Avenue Deo (Pack of 3) at Rs.269

98°
269
55% OFF 600.0
Cropped2000160270
Deal Cadet
196
198
5
Park Avenue Deo (Pack of 3) at Rs.269
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/park-avenue-good-morni...
📛📛📛Park Avenue Deo (Pack of 3) at Rs.269 MRP Error – Real MRP – 600

Sales Package : Buy 2 ,Get 1 Free 1 Good Morning Deodorant, 1 Storm Deodorant, 1 Cool Blue Deodorant

  • Expired 4 days
19 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
36
1

Seller is supercomnet
Can it be trusted?

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94
hgoel42668 wrote:

Seller is supercomnet
Can it be trusted?

Yes

Missing
Deal Newbie
96
61
0

This is not MRP error. This is buy 2 get 1 free offer pack for 398 rupees which flipkart is selling for 269

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94
rahul2367 wrote:

This is not MRP error. This is buy 2 get 1 free offer pack for 398 rupees which flipkart is selling for 269

Yes. No mrp error. It’s combo offer.
And it usually sell for this price from time to time.

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94

Where did you find the real MRP 600? Kuch bhi…

This is buy 2 get 1 free combo. 398 rs is the MRP.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576518/medium/5987450blobio-imr-201906_54e38577eb064ba39983785dc8603242.jpg?1563649140

Cropped2000160270
Deal Cadet
196
198
5
rahul2367 wrote:

This is not MRP error. This is buy 2 get 1 free offer pack for 398 rupees which flipkart is selling for 269


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576519/original/Screenshot_20190721-003509.jpeg?1563649536

Cropped2000160270
Deal Cadet
196
198
5
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yes. No mrp error. It’s combo offer.
And it usually sell for this price from time to time.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576520/original/Screenshot_20190721-003509.jpeg?1563649578

Cropped2000160270
Deal Cadet
196
198
5
Roushh wrote:

Where did you find the real MRP 600? Kuch bhi…

This is buy 2 get 1 free combo. 398 rs is the MRP.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576518/medium/5987450blobio-imr-201906_54e38577eb064ba39983785dc8603242.jpg?1563649140


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576521/original/Screenshot_20190721-003509.jpeg?1563649619

Cropped2000160270
Deal Cadet
196
198
5
Roushh wrote:

Where did you find the real MRP 600? Kuch bhi…

This is buy 2 get 1 free combo. 398 rs is the MRP.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576518/medium/5987450blobio-imr-201906_54e38577eb064ba39983785dc8603242.jpg?1563649140

Check your image also…one worth 199

So 199×3 = 597

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94
Expand
asimcocking637 wrote:

Check your image also…one worth 199

So 199×3 = 597

It’s buy 2 get 1 free combo. Do you understand what that means?

It means that if there is no discount, then company is selling it for 398 rs. That is the MRP set by company itself. It doesn’t mean company is selling it for 3 x MRP of 1 item.

Is that really hard to understand?

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
514
1946
51
Expand
asimcocking637 wrote:

Check your image also…one worth 199

So 199×3 = 597

This guy deserves an award for the detailed explanation of B2G1 offer..

Bravo!!! sunglasses


Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
94
Expand
deb3l wrote:

This guy deserves an award for the detailed explanation of B2G1 offer..

Bravo!!! sunglasses

Hahaha! laughing

Cropped2000160270
Deal Cadet
196
198
5
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It’s buy 2 get 1 free combo. Do you understand what that means?

It means that if there is no discount, then company is selling it for 398 rs. That is the MRP set by company itself. It doesn’t mean company is selling it for 3 x MRP of 1 item.

Is that really hard to understand?

We are talking about MRP.

Missing