Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Paypal - Get INR 800 off* (Rs.400 instant discount & Rs.400 cashback to My Wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only!

Paypal - Get INR 800 off* (Rs.400 instant discount & Rs.400 cashback to My Wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only!

674°
27% OFF 3000.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://makemytrip.com/promos/domflight-MMTPAY-...
Get INR 800 off (Rs.400 instant discount & Rs.400 cashback to My Wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only!
Coupon Code : MMTPAY
This offer is valid from 0000 hours on 15th November to 2359 hours on 31st December 2017

Offer Details:

Coupon Code:MMTPAY
Offer Details: INR 800 off* (Rs.400 instant discount & Rs.400 cashback to My Wallet) on Domestic Flight bookings only when you pay using PayPal
Minimum Transaction Value (INR): 3000
Booking Channel: Website only
Applicable Payment Modes: Complete payment using PayPal
Validity: From 15th November to 31st December 2017

WHAT DO YOU GET?
The customer will receive discount/cashback as per the details mentioned in the table above

HOW DO YOU GET IT?
To avail the offer, customer must enter E-Coupon MMTPAY in the E-Coupon field
This offer is valid from 0000 hours on 15th November to 2359 hours on 31st December 2017
The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website only
Offer is valid on 1 booking per email id basis during the entire offer period

WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
This offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD and net banking payments
This offer is valid on a minimum booking amount of Rs 3,000 (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased eg: meals, insurance)
These offers are not applicable on part payments

HOW TO REDEEM CASHBACK TO WALLET AMOUNT?
You may redeem the wallet amount earned during this promotion on subsequent bookings made for Flights, Hotels, Bus, Rail & Holidays on MakeMyTrip
On Domestic Flight bookings, the wallet amount can be redeemed to the extent of 2% (up to Rs 500) of the booking amount. More details in regards to wallet usage limits on Int’l Flights , Hotels and other bookings can be checked at http://www.makemytrip.com/myw...t/
Wallet money will expire in 90 days from the date of credit
In order to access the cashback in MakeMyTrip Wallet account, customer must use the same email id as used at the time of the booking where the Deal code was applied

CONDITIONS IN CASE OF CANCELLATION
In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the cashback
If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply
If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees

Expired
4 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Star Star
Link Copied

Good Share bro

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

vu bro.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

cashback redemption policy is not good anyways.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It is not working for app. It says valid only on desktop. Do we have any way to apply it?

replyuser
Click here to reply