(Posted by Deal hunter now look into this and d...

(Posted by Deal hunter now look into this and do u normally do) lol lol Paytm Computer Components Extra 25% Cashback

Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Score: 6 Votes: 8

Vote down Reasons

  • Self Promotion : 1
Paytm logo
Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7

Extra 25% cashback coupon: CA25. https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...

  • In
  • Expired about 1 year before
22 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7

thanks @VaibhavJain i am deal hunter dont check my profile believe me..thx for believing

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
74
1794
66

So you hunted this link from fkm, I guess… Check it out once, will ya?

Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7
@Ranga wrote:

So you hunted this link from fkm, I guess… Check it out once, will ya?


yes its just share bro is it not allowed in dd….i just posted as there are some people who dont use all sites simuntaneously

Bs
suspended
0
76
884
6
@Ranga wrote:

So you hunted this link from fkm, I guess… Check it out once, will ya?


:Lil:

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
74
1794
66
@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@Ranga wrote:

So you hunted this link from fkm, I guess… Check it out once, will ya?


yes


Now check with admin if you are allowed to post fkm affiliate links here…

Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7
@Ranga wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@Ranga wrote:

So you hunted this link from fkm, I guess… Check it out once, will ya?


yes


Now check with admin if you are allowed to post fkm affiliate links here…


is it affiliate link :shock i just copied pasted it very sorry

Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7
@mahidada wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

update the link with this bro https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...


bro when i click on edit i am only able to changle title how to change text in there?? please help


not a deal hunter then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


mean?? only they can change text

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@Ranga wrote:

So you hunted this link from fkm, I guess… Check it out once, will ya?


LMAO!

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29656
249
@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

update the link with this bro https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...


bro when i click on edit i am only able to changle title how to change text in there?? please help


not a deal hunter then https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


mean?? only they can change text

means

u would have known that https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

You are my deal hunter, will always look at your threads https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/deal.gif

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
239
18499
201

Nice title. Plenty there in the title itself . . . .

Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

update the link with this bro https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/computers-...


bro when i click on edit i am only able to changle title how to change text in there?? please help


open dekstop site bro.

thanks bro updated it KG for you

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1644
19

i dont understand, this offer has been there since 2 weeks.

Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7
@faisalgamer wrote:

i dont understand, this offer has been there since 2 weeks.


then u must have posted this u were looting alone na chori chori chupme chupke notty boy…hhaaa how much u looted please tell??? jal kar rag ho rhe ho

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1644
19
@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

i dont understand, this offer has been there since 2 weeks.


then u must have posted this u were looting alone na chori chori chupme chupke notty boy…hhaaa how much u looted please tell??? jal kar rag ho rhe ho


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif this offer is there since 40% cashback offer. i didnt loot 40% itself. so waiting for that offer to come again.

Image
Deal Cadet
0
85
444
7
@faisalgamer wrote:

@harmanpreetsingh wrote:

@faisalgamer wrote:

i dont understand, this offer has been there since 2 weeks.


then u must have posted this u were looting alone na chori chori chupme chupke notty boy…hhaaa how much u looted please tell??? jal kar rag ho rhe ho


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif this offer is there since 40% cashback offer. i didnt loot 40% itself. so waiting for that offer to come again.

25% cashback deal posted by deal hunter is good and is fast fpd but 40% cashback deal posted by newbie or cadet is not good..note it dont you see title of post

21
Deal Subedar
4
14
1348
61

Can someone please suggest me cheapest 250 gb laptop harddisk at the best price

Missing