Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

6:00 PM Insane Deals Inside on Multimedia Speakers : PayTm Insane Deals at 18% - 60% CashBack : PowerBanks, Speakers and much more!!!

235°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174

Paytm started their Insane Deals, flat 18% to 60% cashback on products listed inside below link page https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Working on select electronic items including Laptops, Juicer, Tablets, Powerbanks and many more products.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/348384/medium/32530630.jpg?1481000282

6:00 DEALS ON MULTIMEDIA SPEAKERS

MASTER Link for all deals : https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/insane...ls

1. F&D A110 Wired 2.1 Channel Multimedia Speaker (Black)
https://paytm.com/shop/p/f-d-a110-multimedia-sp...

2. Envent ET-SP21331 BondD+ Home Audio System (Black)
https://paytm.com/shop/p/envent-et-sp21331-bond...

3. Envent Deejay Knight ET-SP21328-BT Bluetooth Desktop Speaker (Black)
https://paytm.com/shop/p/envent-et-sp21331-bond...

4. Philips SPA150/94 2.1 Configuration Speaker (Black) @ 1049 after CB
Coupon : INSANE30
https://paytm.com/shop/p/philips-spa150-94-2-1-...

5. JBL Pulse 2 Bluetooth Speaker (Black)
Promo Code ACC2000
https://paytm.com/shop/p/jbl-pulse-2-bluetooth-...

All Coupons are listed below:

Laptops : LAP18 / GET20
Kitchen Appliances : CI10
60% Cashback : CI60
Juice Extractor : CI20

Latest coupons : INSANE25, INSANE30, INSANE35, INSANE40, INSANE50
Upto 50% CB on Select Powerbanks.

MASTER Link for all deals : https://paytm.com/shop/g/electronics/insane...ls

Some Good Products to buy:

1. Intex IT-PB11K 11000 mAh Power Bank (White)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE25
Price after Cashback : Rs.772
https://paytm.com/shop/p/intex-it-pb11k-11000-m...

2. Ambrane P-1111 10000 mAh Power Bank (Black)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE30
Price after Cashback : Rs.559
https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1111-10000-m...

3. Ambrane P-1310 13000 mAh Power Bank (White & Black)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE30
Price after Cashback : Rs.839
https://paytm.com/shop/p/ambrane-p-1310-13000-m...

4. Ever Plus 13000 mAh Power Bank (Black)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE30
Price after Cashback : Rs.664
https://paytm.com/shop/p/ever-plus-13000-mah-po...

5. Link+ 11000 mAh Power Bank (Silver)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE30
Price after Cashback : Rs.462
https://paytm.com/shop/p/link+-11000-mah-power-...

6. ARB AA4 10400 mAh Power Bank with Samsung / LG Cells ( Fast Charging ) 1 Year Warranty
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE50
Price after Cashback : Rs.449
https://paytm.com/shop/p/arb-aa-4-10400-mah-pow...

7. I Kall IK83 Premium 20000 mAh Power bank (White & Red)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE35
Price after Cashback : Rs.909
https://paytm.com/shop/p/i-kall-ik83-premium-20...

8. U-Globe UG-957 10400 mAh Power Bank (White & Black)
Promo Code Applicable : INSANE40
Price after Cashback : Rs.479
https://paytm.com/shop/p/u-globe-ug-957-10400-m...

10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1246
18

I think your links are not correct. Could you please post the correct links?

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174
@dealyogi wrote:

I think your links are not correct. Could you please post the correct links?


laptop deal is over buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Yogi bear
Deal Subedar
109
1246
18
@Navneet wrote:

@dealyogi wrote:

I think your links are not correct. Could you please post the correct links?


laptop deal is over buddy https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yup. Later I saw https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Gud bye dd... thank u friends
Deal Captain
0
7086
35

Vu bro.. suggestion quota over https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174
@Thunderdeals wrote:

Vu bro.. suggestion quota over https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


thanks https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
104
12850
141
@Navneet wrote:

Some Powerbanks are listed, updated list above https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
@Thunderdeals , @kryptonite , @cody , @abhi2you , @agent007 , @bobby4080 , @Beinghuman , @nrkmca , @greeng , @togaurav , @Deal-Kwik


Had bought Intex PB @ 40% discount which costed me Rs.631/- after cashback, in Jan during Insane Sale.

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174
@cody wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Some Powerbanks are listed, updated list above https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
@Thunderdeals , @kryptonite , @cody , @abhi2you , @agent007 , @bobby4080 , @Beinghuman , @nrkmca , @greeng , @togaurav , @Deal-Kwik


Had bought Intex PB @ 40% discount which costed me Rs.631/- after cashback, in Jan during Insane Sale.


I bought Ambrane one for 480 after Cashbacks and all, working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
104
12850
141
@Navneet wrote:

@cody wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

Some Powerbanks are listed, updated list above https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
@Thunderdeals , @kryptonite , @cody , @abhi2you , @agent007 , @bobby4080 , @Beinghuman , @nrkmca , @greeng , @togaurav , @Deal-Kwik


Had bought Intex PB @ 40% discount which costed me Rs.631/- after cashback, in Jan during Insane Sale.


I bought Ambrane one for 480 after Cashbacks and all, working fine https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

That’s very good.

Ori
Deal Major
479
18577
174

6:00 pm deals will be live soon https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Links updated…

Missing