Hotness Paytm : Pay 1 and Get 6 Cashback ( April Month ...

Hot Deal Paytm : Pay 1 and Get 6 Cashback ( April Month Active Now)

1420°
83 Comments  |  
37 Dimers
Img 20180601 wa0003
Deal Cadet
283
386
2

thenx… done

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

You Have Exceeded No. of Tries

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Dont work in web browser anybody have solutions about it?

Missing
Deal Newbie
40
20
0

Not working

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
185
1

Worked.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

It’s saying unable to process your request

Missing
Deal Newbie
112
32
1

Unable to see promo code option in app or web

Img 20180208 093610
Deal Cadet
206
352
3
trntks318 wrote:

Unable to see promo code option in app or web

Code is working

Cutee
Deal Subedar
262
2120
27
trntks318 wrote:

Unable to see promo code option in app or web

Same here.. any workaround ?

@eeesahuji205

Missing
Deal Cadet
239
212
9

Where to apply coupon
Used incognito mode too
Nothing there

Cutee
Deal Subedar
262
2120
27
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

What’s error shown

No promocode there.

Anyway, I changed my browser and now its working like charm.

Cutee
Deal Subedar
262
2120
27
iamabhishek09875 wrote:

Where to apply coupon
Used incognito mode too
Nothing there

I suggest you change your browser, if you’re doing it on web. Worked for me, might work for you too. Give it a try.

Missing
Deal Cadet
239
212
9
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

I suggest you change your browser, if you’re doing it on web. Worked for me, might work for you too. Give it a try.

Hmmm sure

Cropped503560147
Budding Star
540
7848
94
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

No promocode there.

Anyway, I changed my browser and now its working like charm.

Okk brother

Volvarine kid
Deal Cadet
70
201
4

good, paid via PP and got 6 instantly.

P8724829 b v7 af
Deal Cadet
170
317
22

which browser you guys has userd.. I have tried with google chrome, firefox, opera, IE… nothing workd…

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
203
2268
27
Dynamo wrote:

which browser you guys has userd.. I have tried with google chrome, firefox, opera, IE… nothing workd…

chrome incognito mode

P8724829 b v7 af
Deal Cadet
170
317
22

Even Tried in chrome incognito mode not showing…. cry

20130905 201905
Deal Subedar
203
2268
27
Dynamo wrote:

Even Tried in chrome incognito mode not showing…. cry

Please open this link only on Paytm app or web (not on Paytmmall app or web)

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Cadet
128
879
11
Expand
Geekynick wrote:

Please open this link only on Paytm app or web (not on Paytmmall app or web)

Bro already i told earlier too, we are not getting option to apply promocode in any browser /ignitio also

Cutee
Deal Subedar
262
2120
27
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Bro already i told earlier too, we are not getting option to apply promocode in any browser /ignitio also

Can’t say what’s the issue with you but its still working here.

Missing