Hotness Paytm UPI : Get Rs 85 Cashback On First Two UPI...

Hot Deal Paytm UPI : Get Rs 85 Cashback On First Two UPI Add Money In Paytm( 75 Paytm wallet+ 10 Gold)

793°
0
100% OFF 85.0
  • 6733 Views
  • 47 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Repost : 1
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Self Promotion : 1
Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44

http://www.pay...om
Paytm UPI : Get Rs 85 Cashback On First Two UPI Add Money In Paytm( 75 Paytm wallet+ 10 Gold)
+ Chance To win Rs 100 Cashback On Add Money (LUCKY100)
Send Money Using Paytm UPI to @paytm UPI handle for get Gold Rs10


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554941/original/IMG-20190302-WA0004.jpg?1551501709
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554942/original/IMG-20190302-WA0003.jpg?1551501724

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554943/original/IMG-20190302-WA0005.jpg?1551501737

  • Expiring In about 1 month
46 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
59
44
1

Not showing in the Paytm

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
siddique_000 wrote:

Not showing in the Paytm

Only for first two UPI Transaction

Img 20190101 214636
Deal Cadet
193
564
9
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Only for first two UPI Transaction

1 transaction counted only in one offer. And time is also different.

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
Expand
DCM wrote:

1 transaction counted only in one offer. And time is also different.

No brother both are together.
I have done only two Transaction and Received 85 + 100 Reffral reward
Total 185 free Paytm wallet balance

Missing
suspended
51
20
0
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

No brother both are together.
I have done only two Transaction and Received 85 + 100 Reffral reward
Total 185 free Paytm wallet balance

Which 100 refferal reward? Also we should hv bank account linked with new number??

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Offer show nehi ho raha

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Not working ☹️

Cropped1242269492
Deal Newbie
52
68
1
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Only for first two UPI Transaction

First ever??

Img 20190101 214636
Deal Cadet
193
564
9
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

No brother both are together.
I have done only two Transaction and Received 85 + 100 Reffral reward
Total 185 free Paytm wallet balance

Time as well as transaction amount are different in both offers. Let consider time may delay to fetch transaction in 2nd offer but the amount can’t be different..

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
78
1

Its a lottery system if anyone lucky, he will get the cashback otherwise no cashback

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Can I add paytm bank as upi??

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
aashish1593 wrote:

Its a lottery system if anyone lucky, he will get the cashback otherwise no cashback

Brother it’s for all new UPI user
Who never used Paytm UPI
Will get 85 free

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
jfgsgckgk915 wrote:

Can I add paytm bank as upi??

Yes brother but update your app before completing transaction
You will see. Offer on cashback section

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
Expand
TheRealTiger wrote:

First ever??

Only for new Paytm UPI  user
Means first two Paytm UPI Transaction

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
574
13

It is first two UPI add money transaction or first two UPI transactions on paytm?

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

No brother both are together.
I have done only two Transaction and Received 85 + 100 Reffral reward
Total 185 free Paytm wallet balance

Yes brother two Transaction for add money and two are @paytm send money

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
harshit1204 wrote:

It is first two UPI add money transaction or first two UPI transactions on paytm?

First two UPI Transaction on Paytm
After add account

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554981/original/Screenshot_2019-03-02-14-39-47-418_app.desidime.png?1551517807

Cropped5402850410776047140
Deal Cadet
149
240
4

I think this is for only new users pensive

Cropped5402850410776047140
Deal Cadet
149
240
4
eeesahuji205 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554981/original/Screenshot_2019-03-02-14-39-47-418_app.desidime.png?1551517807

Always you rocks blush

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
rohitx wrote:

I think this is for only new users pensive

No who never used Paytm UPI are eligible for this.

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
Expand
rohitx wrote:

Always you rocks blush

No all Dimers rocks.
I am only way to deliver deal only
It’s uploaded due to 786 likes in back

Indiac
Deal Cadet
102
770
12

I wonder how come you missed new upi registering users referral offer,op,you might have added that too.anyways those who are going to link their bank account for the first time to paytm,pm me for invite link to get extra 50rs benefit.

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
rajarew wrote:

I wonder how come you missed new upi registering users referral offer,op,you might have added that too.anyways those who are going to link their bank account for the first time to paytm,pm me for invite link to get extra 50rs benefit.

For invitation rs 100 you will got stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
But all of those use self Reffral link

Indiac
Deal Cadet
102
770
12
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

For invitation rs 100 you will got stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
But all of those use self Reffral link

Ya if they have,if not i can share my link and i can share some of the benefit amount too wink , but my intention is that no one can miss that offer too.so,i am requesting you to add that part also in your main post.

Missing
Deal Cadet
168
299
9
rohitx wrote:

I think this is for only new users pensive

no for all old users but need to apply trick lolz

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Yes brother but update your app before completing transaction
You will see. Offer on cashback section

I have not used upi ever because paytm upi is not accepting paytm bank

Cropped503560147
Deal Lieutenant
504
3782
44
Expand
jfgsgckgk915 wrote:

I have not used upi ever because paytm upi is not accepting paytm bank

Accept Paytm payment bank

Img 20190101 214636
Deal Cadet
193
564
9
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Brother it’s for all new UPI user
Who never used Paytm UPI
Will get 85 free

Unfortunately it is repost

Missing