Philips HD4815/01 Pop Up Toaster @ 625/- cheape...

Philips HD4815/01 Pop Up Toaster @ 625/- cheapest Online

304°
Bk
Deal Lieutenant
23
90
4052
131

Philips HD4815/01 Pop Up Toaster

http://www.pepperfry.com/philips-hd4815-01-pop-...

USE Coupon Code :- 500 off on 1100/- PEPOMGSWR87G (Also received on registered mail)

https://i.imgur.com/A1ksP.png

https://i.imgur.com/brJSW.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Jamrm.png

Comparison:-
Flipkart @ 1069/-
http://www.flipkart.com/philips-hd4815-01-pop-u...

Futurebazar @1199/-
http://www.futurebazaar.com/philips-hd481501-to...

Buytheprice @ 1089/-
http://www.buytheprice.com/shop-online-deal/phi...

Homeshope @ 1046/-
http://www.homeshop18.com/philips-pop-up-toaste...

  • In Others
  • Expired almost 6 years
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
%2825%29
Deal Subedar
1
183
2452
153

Any reviews??

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
47
9

Very Nice taken 2 from 2 acts. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bk
Deal Lieutenant
23
90
4052
131
sandeep92ofvit449 wrote:

Any reviews??


Still I have no reviews…..

i ordered one and waiting for delivery.

After getting product sure i will say reviews..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
286
302
43

One drawback of this model is that the outer body becomes very hot.

Bk
Deal Lieutenant
23
90
4052
131
aka_iitd wrote:

One drawback of this model is that the outer body becomes very hot.


Do you have this ??

Missing
suspended
0
70
1270
71

I have this, good toaster, the only issue is that it needs little more effort to push the toast down and lock it for browning using the knob.

Rr
suspended
13
640
1876
104

Please edit the title; it should be ‘cheapest’, not ‘chipest’. You might end up missing probable ‘hits’.

Bk
Deal Lieutenant
23
90
4052
131
rockin_rohin wrote:

Please edit the title; it should be ‘cheapest’, not ‘chipest’. You might end up missing probable ‘hits’.


Thanks for your valuable suggestion…

Bk
Deal Lieutenant
23
90
4052
131
donreturns wrote:

I have this, good toaster, the only issue is that it needs little more effort to push the toast down and lock it for browning using the knob.


Thanks for your reviews….

Keane
Deal Captain
16
238
10586
255

koi review toh kar lo i wanna buy it

anyone using this

Bk
Deal Lieutenant
23
90
4052
131
Atlantic wrote:

koi review toh kar lo i wanna buy it

anyone using this


Just buy it Atlantic Bhai 625 is not a big risk.
I also ordered one…..

Keane
Deal Captain
16
238
10586
255
bhaveshk.vyas540 wrote:

Atlantic wrote:

koi review toh kar lo i wanna buy it

anyone using this


Just buy it Atlantic Bhai 625 is not a big risk.
I also ordered one…..


ya i have decided will buy https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/PFlVu.gif

The coupon i had needs Rs.639 of more shopping can any one suggest Rs.639 of good product from PEPPER FRY

I am not able to find pls help https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/PFlVu.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
176
476
43

Mat lena yaar ye toaster..It is too SMALL!!!!!!

It just looks like a toy toaster and is very small as compared to the pictures shown…Waise acc to the price it is fine but it’s quality is not good,being of Philips it does not meet the standards of a PHILIPS product..!!!!

Keane
Deal Captain
16
238
10586
255
pravar_ash wrote:

Mat lena yaar ye toaster..It is too SMALL!!!!!!

It just looks like a toy toaster and is very small as compared to the pictures shown…Waise acc to the price it is fine but it’s quality is not good,being of Philips it does not meet the standards of a PHILIPS product..!!!!


ohh https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

but i think it fits with the standard size of breads

do u have

Missing