221°
PHILIPS HL 1632 JUICER MIXER GRINDER (WHITE)

PHILIPS HL 1632 JUICER MIXER GRINDER (WHITE)

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 10 Votes: 12

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
494
88% OFF 3995.0
Samurai jack
Deal Cadet
0
77
344
4
PHILIPS HL 1632 JUICER MIXER GRINDER (WHITE)
Deal Expired

https://www.croma.com/philips-hl-1632-juicer-mi...
Key Features

Reverse spiral sieve for maximum extraction
Unique micro mesh filter
Non-slip feet
3 speeds and pulse
Compact design for less storage space
Multipurpose jar for grinding, mixing and pureeing

CHECK YOUR PIN CODE

32 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
487
3998
35

Just a caution
Use store pickup for safety and test once at store coz itz croma

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,267
2,027
46041
488

110001 kamla nagar pick up service

Images 3
Deal Cadet
1
185
370
3

vu..great deal..alert send☺

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet
0
58
428
4

Kamla Nagar, Delhi Store Pickup Available

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
306
1046
11

Not Available in mumbai

Img 20171029 123620
Shopping Friend
1,267
2,027
46041
488

Mostly chance of old stock clear

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
26
29
3632
51

Yes still working just serch in paytm app patanjali ghee then add to cart and apply coupon

Img 20170723 010508
Deal Colonel
354
532
38410
338
Expand
roohan wrote:

Loot Deal

Not available for my pin code

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
126
0

oos

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
26
29
3632
51

Opss wrong post https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Safe image
Deal Lieutenant
74
1,551
6364
84

oos in hyd

Samurai jack
Deal Cadet
0
77
344
4

Yes if possible use store pickup if they deny that product is OOS just ask them to arrange it from other stores as at time of order you have accepted because it was inventory ,if they ask that you have to wait for 2-3 days just agree with them , I have done this thrice and always got the product

3886635
Deal Cadet
3
236
578
1

Not available for bangalore.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,929
18092
203

OOS so soon https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Anyways they won’t give to you

Screenshot008
Deal Subedar
0
62
1241
30
….Thanx op….Got 1…will go there…if got it…then wonderful deal….if not then waste of 2 hours..
200w d
Deal Major
93
3,929
18092
203
SamuraiJack wrote:

Yes if possible use store pickup if they deny that product is OOS just ask them to arrange it from other stores as at time of order you have accepted because it was inventory ,if they ask that you have to wait for 2-3 days just agree with them , I have done this thrice and always got the product

Everyone is not a magician to mesmerize store manager with their words, at least I am not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
But you will get this generic reply in most cases “Product OOS everywhere”

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
163
346
1
arghya wrote:

Yes still working just serch in paytm app patanjali ghee then add to cart and apply coupon

Ha ha what’s this

Samurai jack
Deal Cadet
0
77
344
4
Expand
getready wrote:

Everyone is not a magician to mesmerize store manager with their words, at least I am not https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
But you will get this generic reply in most cases “Product OOS everywhere”

Yup I have also got same reply once but again I told when order was place my product was reserved https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif I need my product I am ready to wait

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,929
18092
203
Expand
SamuraiJack wrote:

Yup I have also got same reply once but again I told when order was place my product was reserved https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif I need my product I am ready to wait

Did that too
But it will only delay the refund
500/1000 its fine but if that’s a 10000/20000 product waiting isn’t worth it. 99% cases they won’t even contact other stores for product availability

Ezgif 1 0ee94a8851
Deal Cadet
0
54
206
5

Damn… I miss every time

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14

Received a call from Croma Girl, she was saying that stock is not available in the whole country.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
She said that they’ve got 7-8 orders for this item..
I said, if its not available then croma should cancel this on its own, why my consent is necessary??.
Help me @getready

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
14
still_guessing wrote:
….Thanx op….Got 1…will go there…if got it…then wonderful deal….if not then waste of 2 hours..

You got phone call?

200w d
Deal Major
93
3,929
18092
203
freekachandan wrote:

Received a call from Croma Girl, she was saying that stock is not available in the whole country.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
She said that they’ve got 7-8 orders for this item..
I said, if its not available then croma should cancel this on its own, why my consent is necessary??.
Help me @getready

For store pickups
Refund/cancel request has to be processed from that store it seems

Img 20170215 131537
Deal Cadet
0
87
950
23

The kamla nagar store always do that faced this issue 3 times and once have a argument in store

Missing