Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PhonePe - ₹100 cashback on uber

PhonePe - ₹100 cashback on uber

317°
20% OFF 250.0
Comrade
PirateOfDeals

http://phone...om
What is the offer?

20% up to ₹50 on 1st two transactions per user on UBER on paying via PhonePe UPI VPA/ID on a minimum transaction of ₹10 during the offer period
Maximum cashback up to ₹50 on each ride
What is offer Duration

From 25th October, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 30th November, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
How do I avail the offer?

For users who have already linked PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID on UBER, use your PhonePe VPA/ ID (@YBL) to complete the transaction
To link PhonePe VPA on UBER, click here’’ t.uber.com/phonepe’’ and follow instructions
Once linked, choose PhonePe UPI VPA from ‘’Payment Options’ to complete the transaction
How to make PhonePe Default payment option on Uber?

To make PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID@ybl as Default payment option on UBER, Go to ’’Payment’’ click on ’’Personal’’ inside ‘’Rider Profiles’’ click on ‘’Tap to edit default payment’’ and choose PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID@YBL
What is a valid PhonePe payment?

Payment to be made through PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID (@ybl) on UBER
For users paying through UPI, cashback is valid on transactions completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account.
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

This offer will be applicable on first 2 rides on UBER during offer period when paying through PhonePe UPI VPA/ ID (@ybl)
How many times this offer can be availed?

This offer will be applicable on 1st two rides(per user, per device) completed on UBER paid via PhonePe UPI VPA during the offer period per PhonePe registered user ( Irrespective of bank accounts/ VPA’s used)
When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
Please be informed that no cashback will be given in case if you have closed your PhonePe wallet
What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you
What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my order?

In case of any cancellations, the cashback given on the transaction will continue to remain as gift voucher balance and non-withdrawable to your bank account. This can continue to be used on PhonePe (recharges, bill payments, etc.)
Refunded amount less of cashback will be credited back to the source of funds used while making payment
What other conditions apply on the cashback amount?

Maximum Cashback up to ₹50 for 2 transactions.
Cashback gift voucher can be used for recharges, bill payments and payments on PhonePe partner platforms/stores.
Cashback gift voucher cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other customers.

Expired
13 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

PayTm ka offer better hai.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Usme bhi upto ₹50 hi h shayad

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie