Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
50% Cashback on first and fifth Airtel Payments Bank UPI Money Send Transaction on PhonePe

50% Cashback on first and fifth Airtel Payments Bank UPI Money Send Transaction on PhonePe

2103°
50% OFF 250.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://phone...om
https://i.imgur.com/4OwFuvm.png
Offer Details
Max. Cashback of ₹125 on 1st transaction
Max. Cashback of ₹75 on 5th transaction

Offer Period
14:00 on 14th October, 2017 to 23:59 on 13th November, 2017

Offer Eligibility
Offer is eligible only for a customer’s first and fifth Airtel Payments Bank UPI transaction on PhonePe
Offer is only valid on money transfers using the PhonePe app

Terms and conditions:
The 50% cashback will be calculated on the final amount debited to eligible customer’s Airtel Payments Bank account through PhonePe App
Cashback is only eligible on money transfers using the PhonePe app, where money is transfered via UPI to a PhonePe user, or a bank account or a VPA or money is transfered between the user’s own linked bank account
In the event payments are cancelled, the Customer will not be eligible for the cashback
The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
This Offer may be withdrawn or extended at any time at the sole discretion of Airtel Payments Bank and PhonePe
PhonePe and Airtel Payments Bank have the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe.
Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe app
PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit of ₹20,000, the cashback amount will be credited to your wallet on the first day on the following month.

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: skaluva
111 Comments  |  
49 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If we have already done upi Transaction from other bank account then r we eligible?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

eligible if u have not done any upi payment from airtel payment on phonepe account.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I dont understsnd the pricess…..plz anyone explain

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

super, got instant cash back in phone pe wallet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How does it work? Can you explain the steps please

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My phonepe account is registered with idea, my secondary sim is airtel..Phonepe is fetching account only with idea, how to link airtel payment bank ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Closed idea sim than try

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Guys anyone plzz explain….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have two bank accounts linked to PhonePe. Airtel payments bank and OBC. So if I send from my airtel bank to OBC will I get cashback??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 125+75. PhonePe Jindabad

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to activate or signup for airtel bank ??

Link Copied

Closed idea sim than try

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Got instant cashback

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Pl clarify what to do?

View 1 more reply
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Can someone tell what is the Whole process @skaluva

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I haven’t tried yet bro..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wohoo..Got instant 200 cb

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

How??…max is 125

Link Copied

Closed idea sim than try

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have Airtel payments bank with different operator,when I try to add the apb it didn’t work,someone tell me the process

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Should one have a savings account of APB ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

anybody please explain the process , how to add airtel payment bank in phone pe app

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

got instant 125 plus 75 thanks man

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i went ti Airtel office before 15 minutes opened account loaded money transfer via phone pe got 200 within 30 minutes thanks a lot man ummah

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am having airtel payment bank (wallet) and not saving account. Am I eligible for the Cash back

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

U will not be able to add it in phonepe

View 4 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Payment of Rs.3830 for BSES Yamuna Delhi Electricity bill (100686402) via PhonePe (Transaction Id: NX171014204829417) has been successful.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Unable to add my airtel acc in phonepay…failing to fetch details.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there any app to create account in Airtel payments bank…or how to create??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes it’s working

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

do we need to complete the kyc for linking account in phonepe ? as at present i am not able to fetch the details

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes.. U need to finish kyc..

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Forgot one step, load money in APB, before transfer.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Airtel payments bank have zero balance account???? Anyone tell

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got only 5 for 1st and 5th transaction yesterday. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Is this offer working??

replyuser
Click here to reply