Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
PhonePe Cashback offer - 15% cashback on transaction amount of ₹100 or more

PhonePe Cashback offer - 15% cashback on transaction amount of ₹100 or more

797°
15% OFF 200.0
Community Angel
_One_Miller_

Airtel App – PhonePe Cashback offer

https://www.airtel.in/mobile/terms-cond...ns

1. 15% cashback on transaction amount of ₹100 or more

2. Maximum cashback is capped at ₹30

3. Cashback will be applicable on Prepaid recharge, postpaid bill payment, DTH recharge or broadband bill payment

4. Offer Period is 4th Sept, 2018 (12:00 Hours) to 31st October, 2018 (23:59 Hours)

5. Offer can be availed only once per PhonePe registered customer during offer period on MyAirtel properties (app or website)

6. Valid on UPI, Debit/Credit Card or (UPI+Wallet) or (Debit/Credit Card+Wallet) payment modes

7. Cashback will not be offered if all payment is made through PhonePe wallet. In case of partial payments using wallet balance and UPI/Cards, only the amount paid using UPI/Cards will be considered for the offer.

8. Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

9. In case the PhonePe account limit for the month has been reached, the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.

10. Refunds would be processed on a pro-rata basis.

11. PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.

12. In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions and also reserves the right to resolve the same as per the Terms & conditions of any offer at its sole discretion.

13. Any cashback related queries should be raised within 30 days post a successful transaction.

14. This offer might not be clubbed with any offer made available to you by Airtel for transacting on MyAirtel. PhonePe isn’t responsible for any offer beyond what is mentioned above.

Expired
16 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

How to use this offer for dth or prepaid recharge for other number (not registered number)?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Offer is for all.

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I missed it by doing full payment through wallet itself. No CB credited now

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If i do another transaction using phone pe again in myairtel app, will it give me CB or will it consider it as second transaction during the offer period and not credit me anything back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Minimum amount?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

15% cashback on transaction amount of ₹100 or more

replyuser
Click here to reply