Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Phonepe upto 1000/- cashback on electricity bill payment

Phonepe upto 1000/- cashback on electricity bill payment

634°
Firestorm
rohityeole0406

What is the offer?

Upto Rs.1000 Cashback* on customer’s first ever three electricity Bill Payments on PhonePeCashback amount can vary between Rs. 0 to Rs. 1000Minimum Transaction Amount should be Rs.300 to avail the offerOffer can be availed only once per month per user.

What is the eligibility criteria?

Customer will get the offer on their first ever three electricity Bill Payments on PhonePeOffer valid on all payment instruments

What is the offer duration?

19:00 hrs on 15th February 2018 to 23:59 hrs on 15th May 2018

How many times can this offer can be availed?

Offer can be availed three times. (However, it can be availed only once every month)

How do I avail the offer?

On your PhonePe appClick on Electricity Icon within “Recharge & Pay Bills” section of the appSelect Electricity Provider you wish to payEnter the “Account Number” or “Consumer Number” or “Service Number” or “K Number” or “CA Number” or “Customer number” of the electricity providerEnter the amount to be paidPick the payment option for the sameNote: in case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amountClick on PAY BILL to complete the transaction.

When do I get the cashback / benefit?

Cashback will be triggered to you within 24 hours of the transaction on which the offer is applicable

What happens if I am eligible for more than one offer?

If you are eligible for more than one offer, the offer giving you the maximum Cashback is automatically picked up for you

What happens in case of refund/cancellation of my Transaction?

Once billpay is Processed , it cannot be cancelled or returned.In case of a payment failure during the Bill Payment, the amount will be refunded back to you within 2 working days.

Other Terms and Conditions:

Offer is applicable on IOS and Android devicesCashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePeCashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.The transaction must be initiated and completed by the user within the PhonePe appPhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to take the final decision on the interpretation of these terms & conditions.In case the PhonePe wallet limit for the month has been reached(Rs.10000), the cashback will be credited on the first business day of the next month.
https://www.phone...om

Expired
14 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any code ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

This is the worst ever offer from phonepe.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got 200 CB for 350 bill https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Proof ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

SS kaisa send karne ka

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Lottery https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Received 14 cb on 950 bill 😠😡

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got deceived by the terms n conditions..It says first ever three transactions…I thought first 3 transactions during the offer period.
Didn’t receive the cash back ..It’s been an hour..Otherwise it’s instant on phonepe.

Guys pls be careful if you done transactions before.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s nothing but marketing , no one will get 1000bucks, even if u pay 10000 ₹ electricity bill

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif better go for flat cash back offers, now days all are smarts while giving , cash backs, mobi, gone , guess who is on 2nd
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

paid 432 using linked freecharge wallet. got 36 cb in phonepe. freecharge credits also got used. good option to use with freecharge add money offer

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Offer is 1000rs cashback on first bill pay.. i pay 5500rs bill and they give me 10rs cashback… pathetic offer and service..

replyuser
Click here to reply