Hotness Pizza hut gift card loot

Hot Deal Pizza hut gift card loot

546°
Missing
Deal Newbie
70
37
3
Pizza hut gift card loot
Deal Expired

https://www.nafa.in/buy-gift-cards/pi...ut
Pizza hut gift card loot 1000rs voucher at 350 only rate 550 + 200 PayPal cashback

Expired over 1 year
43 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
192
396
13

this card applicable on outlet or online

Missing
suspended
52
119
1

anyone got pls reply?

Missing
Analyst
621
10026
100
4G. wrote:

this card applicable on outlet or online

+1

Missing
Deal Subedar
355
1414
28
4G. wrote:

this card applicable on outlet or online

Outlet

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
37
3
4G. wrote:

this card applicable on outlet or online

Outlet but u can also place order through call

Missing
Analyst
621
10026
100

Only 500 rs gc are showing?

Missing
Deal Cadet
56
160
6

T&C
Redeemable only at Pizza Hut restaurants in IndiaValid on Dine In, Delivery & Carry Out at all restaurantsVoucher valid for 1 transaction onlyPlease hand over the original voucher to the server at the time of placing the order on Dine In.In case of voucher usage on Delivery, please announce your voucher value and serial number to the order taker & submit the original voucher to the rider at the time of delivery.No change/cash in lieu of this voucher can be redeemed.The voucher is redeemable only by the bearer.No replacement/compensation is permissible for lost vouchers.Mutilated or Defaced vouchers will not be honoured.The gift voucher is not valid without the signature of the authorised signatory & valid till date.Pizza Hut/DIL reserves the right to alter any/ all the terms and conditions of this voucher anytime without any prior notice.Promotion subject to Force Majeure conditions.All disputes subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi only.Valid for 12 months

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30

Pizza hut ki quality itni kharab ho chuki hai ke wo ia tareeke se apne GCs baech rahe hai ab

Missing
Community Angel
6
30647
504
sardasa wrote:

Pizza hut ki quality itni kharab ho chuki hai ke wo ia tareeke se apne GCs baech rahe hai ab

This is some third party individual seller
Nothing to do with pizza hut

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30
Expand
androgame wrote:

This is some third party individual seller
Nothing to do with pizza hut

Do u think he is selling them at a loss?

Missing
Community Angel
6
30647
504
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Do u think he is selling them at a loss?

Nope, might be some loophole he is exploiting, carding is possible as well

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0

These paypal guys are just fooling. I did two transactions from two new accounts two months ago on Pepperfry when there was offer of 200 cashback. Till date I have not received cashback. And there cc is also international. They are unaware of there own offers going on in different countries

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30
ketanhemnani826 wrote:

These paypal guys are just fooling. I did two transactions from two new accounts two months ago on Pepperfry when there was offer of 200 cashback. Till date I have not received cashback. And there cc is also international. They are unaware of there own offers going on in different countries

You are not calling them at local Indian toll free number?

Missing
Deal Newbie
70
37
3
ketanhemnani826 wrote:

These paypal guys are just fooling. I did two transactions from two new accounts two months ago on Pepperfry when there was offer of 200 cashback. Till date I have not received cashback. And there cc is also international. They are unaware of there own offers going on in different countries

Make new account and try

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30
Expand
androgame wrote:

Nope, might be some loophole he is exploiting, carding is possible as well

Maybe..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
Expand
sardasa wrote:

You are not calling them at local Indian toll free number?

Contacted them via app. Through email service

Missing
Deal Subedar
132
1997
30
Expand
ketanhemnani826 wrote:

Provide me number

Its there on their page. You will need 6 digit unique code also which you can get by logging into your account.

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
188
4

I used this voucher on diwali…. It works but nafa people are highly irresponsible…in delivering voucher, I had to call them for delivery.

Missing