Hotness Poco F1 6+128 + 1000 cashback + 10% Off via Cit...

Hot Deal Poco F1 6+128 + 1000 cashback + 10% Off via Citibank Credit Card/Federal Debit Card/Bank of Baroda Credit Card/Yes Bank Credit Card

679°
46% OFF 24999.0
Images
Deal Brigadier
Poco F1 6+128 + 1000 cashback + 10% Off via Citibank Credit Card/Federal Debit Card/Bank of Baroda Credit Card/Yes Bank Credit Card
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Poco-Xiaomi-Steel-128GB-S...
Exchange Offer: Up to ₹ 8,050.00 off on Exchange
No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check ‘EMI options’ above for more details. Here’s how
Bank Offer (4): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.2000 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5000 with Citibank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI Transactions Here’s how
10% Instant Discount with Yes Bank Credit Card and Credit EMI on purchase of Rs.10000 or more Here’s how
10% Instant Discount with Federal Debit Card on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here’s how
10% Instant Discount with Bank of Baroda Credit Card on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here’s how
Cashback (2): Get Rs 1000 Cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of this product through pre-paid mode of payment Here’s how
Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here’s how
Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here’s how
Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here’s how

Expired 24 days
36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet

Discount on card n cashback offer’s continuing even after the sale?

Missing
Deal Newbie

I bought this for 24000 pensive sleepy sleepy sleepy

Missing
Deal Cadet
rishavkwatra920506 wrote:

I was waiting for it to come down to this price (below 15k), but ended up buying k20 pro during its launch at 29k sad

Cropped4962214716210289882
Deal Subedar

Bought 6/128 for 21000 in November last year . Sold for 8k yesterday.

Missing
Deal Newbie

It was available for 12784 in paytm mall few days back

Missing
Deal Cadet

on flipkart use sbi card and get it for 13,499

Cropped3076743799977808922
Deal Cadet
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

I was waiting for it to come down to this price (below 15k), but ended up buying k20 pro during its launch at 29k sad

How is the phone?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sgpgdk482 wrote:

How is the phone?

Not happy with it. I have mentioned it in other comments here on DD. For one, it’s not ergonomic – it’s size + weight doesn’t suit easy usage (atleast to me). It is really heavy.  One of the main reasons to buy it was for the camera. Daylight outdoor clicks are good, but indoor and low light photos are pathetic, esp when they bragged soo much about it and it’s not an inexpensive phone. Even Samsung Note 8 (which was available at 30k some time back) produces much better photos. Same goes with OnePlus 6.

It’s a fast phone, good for gaming, amazing screen for viewing, loud n clear enough audio. Overall OK, but if buying for above two reasons (ergonomics & great photos), better look elsewhere.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

And k20 pro price will slash to 18000 in next 6 month and you will feel the same

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand

And k20 pro price will slash to 18000 in next 6 month and you will feel the same

If theres any consolation then there are op7 pro buyers for 55k n now realme x2 coming for 30k with double better specs. I have decided to buy buy only Samsung and Apple pemium series phones which are launched once a year and does not depreciate so much so fast and wow factor by everyone including freinds and relatives who consider other brands cheap

Missing
Analyst
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Not happy with it. I have mentioned it in other comments here on DD. For one, it’s not ergonomic – it’s size + weight doesn’t suit easy usage (atleast to me). It is really heavy.  One of the main reasons to buy it was for the camera. Daylight outdoor clicks are good, but indoor and low light photos are pathetic, esp when they bragged soo much about it and it’s not an inexpensive phone. Even Samsung Note 8 (which was available at 30k some time back) produces much better photos. Same goes with OnePlus 6.

It’s a fast phone, good for gaming, amazing screen for viewing, loud n clear enough audio. Overall OK, but if buying for above two reasons (ergonomics & great photos), better look elsewhere.

Didn’t try GCam?
Edit: Most of the modern day flagships are on the heavier side. More so those with pop-up cameras and high-capacity batteries. Iphone 11 Pro is a whopping 228g despite lacking the former. The glass backs sure don’t help in this regard either.

Missing
Analyst
Expand
jthakar wrote:

If theres any consolation then there are op7 pro buyers for 55k n now realme x2 coming for 30k with double better specs. I have decided to buy buy only Samsung and Apple pemium series phones which are launched once a year and does not depreciate so much so fast and wow factor by everyone including freinds and relatives who consider other brands cheap

So to guard against ~10k drop you are ready to spend upwards of 30k extra!
Edit: It’s a bit less nowadays but not so long ago Samsung flagships were notorious for heavy price drops within a few months of launch. Still continues in Western countries esp. on Ebay.

Cropped3076743799977808922
Deal Cadet
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Thank you, I’m poco user… Was planning to upgrade to k20 pro.. now won’t.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

So to guard against ~10k drop you are ready to spend upwards of 30k extra!
Edit: It’s a bit less nowadays but not so long ago Samsung flagships were notorious for heavy price drops within a few months of launch. Still continues in Western countries esp. on Ebay.

Its the wow factor brand and special features not available in cheap flagships like op mi real oppo. If afford buy true blue branded flagship else for others spend 15k max. Spending 30k or more and still lacking wow is not worth

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
Expand
jthakar wrote:

Till OnePlus 5t OnePlus phones had no price drops. Though recently they have gone haywire with price drops

Samsung has always had big price drops , though not in extremely short duration

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Didn’t try GCam?
Edit: Most of the modern day flagships are on the heavier side. More so those with pop-up cameras and high-capacity batteries. Iphone 11 Pro is a whopping 228g despite lacking the former. The glass backs sure don’t help in this regard either.

I have GCam & it’s a saving grace.. but the app is doesn’t behave well at times when it’s important… Hangs.. doesn’t click.. etc. 

So, when Google Cam can, why not the default app of Xioami? When it’s a flagship with a great camera as they project it, i expect them to do some more work on the software department as even half priced phones like vivo oppo etc do a better job on this front at least. Isn’t this a rightful expectation?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
jthakar wrote:

Well, as LIMBO mentioned, Samsung phones are known for price drops within 6-12 months of launch to almost half the initial price. iPhone is surely a wow thing, but people in general won’t notice the premiumness of samsung off late thanks to their cheaper phones. But yes, Note & S series do command a wow from people who know about them.

Deal Subedar

I exchanged my OP3 for the poco. Poco did not feel premium at all because of the plastic quality and thickness. Gaming performance and all around performance is excellent on the Poco. No complaints. It got Pie update very quick, and in sometime its going to get Q aka 10. MIUI 11 is already here.

What I liked about the poco.

• Super fast face unlock even in complete darkness with the infrared face scanner. The fingerprint scanner is also fast.
  • Excellent gaming and all around performance.
  • 18w Quick charger is good, if not very fast.
  • Pie, and Q update.
  • Nano water resistant coating inside.
  • SD card support
  • 4g+
  • No Ads
  • Camera is great in good light with some work. AI scenes sometimes give you dslr like images. Inconsistent image quality like oneplus. Camera software is not good, hardware is top notch like the oneplus.
  • 4000 mah battery.
  • Liquid cooling. – Dont know how effective it is, but glad it has this added feature at that time at that price.
  • Full screen touch navigation is excellent. better than oneplus oxygen os for going to the previous app.
  • Notification LED although its mono white and not very bright.
  • Good quality earphones out. Drives headphones and earphones well.
  • SD845

What I Didn’t like:

• Thickness. Very phat, coming from the sleek oneplus 3 with case. Was using a spigen tough armour case and tempered glass with poco that made it even fatter. Gaming is effected because of bad ergonomics. PUBG and COD.
  • Build Quality is plastic. No complaints. Looks and feels cheap.

Overall, I’d recommed poco at this price eyes closed. Used it for 11 months after using oneplus 3 for 1.5 years, really did not think I’d keep it for so long. I had no complaints using it for the past 11 months.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand

I don’t expect the 8gb/256gb model to drop to 18k. I would expect them to disappear from the market (at higher price) because of stopping the product model process and coming up with a K30 Pro in coming months.

Red eye
Deal Cadet
papa_kancha wrote:

Bought 6/128 for 21000 in November last year . Sold for 8k yesterday.

OMG INDIA !!!!

Why did u sell it in the first place?

And what mobile you started using now?

And what’s your location?

Did ur poco had any issue or was repaired anytime?

Deal Subedar
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

OMG INDIA !!!!

Why did u sell it in the first place?

And what mobile you started using now?

And what’s your location?

Did ur poco had any issue or was repaired anytime?

Sold it because I wanted to buy OP7 pro at a reasonable price, and poco F1 prices started to drop like a hotcake.

No issues with my poco. It was in brand new condition since I used a case and tempered glass from day 1. It was mint.

Missing
Analyst

Poco F1’s audio output and importantly its quality is pretty solid. Combine it with a good set of cans and its specific Viper DDC if available and it just delightful. €3 well spent.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
jthakar wrote:

Yes I agree but even Samsung s9 and s9 plus users are crying after seeing s9 plus price 31000rs only

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

I don’t expect the 8gb/256gb model to drop to 18k. I would expect them to disappear from the market (at higher price) because of stopping the product model process and coming up with a K30 Pro in coming months.

If they are selling poco f1 8gb variant for 17000 which was launched for 29000 then yes they will do this with k20 as well

Missing
Deal Cadet

Just imagining the cost of producing it
When ut was launched even at around 23k the craze was like wow its a must buy
Today its almost half the initial price
Now i feel like
If they are not selling it at loss even now then whats there profit margin worried

Red eye
Deal Cadet
Expand
papa_kancha wrote:

Sold it because I wanted to buy OP7 pro at a reasonable price, and poco F1 prices started to drop like a hotcake.

No issues with my poco. It was in brand new condition since I used a case and tempered glass from day 1. It was mint.

Depreciating price matters only if u try to find price in the market. If it suffices ur needs and requirement and poco is very good mobile so anyway why replace it?

Loss from depreciation would have been negligible compared to what you spent to get op7 pro. Dont u think?

Am just curious why one would change mobile just for the heck of it?

Missing
Deal Newbie

Chill mate ,you lose this one but dimers will make you earn more

Deal Subedar
Expand
harpy.eagle wrote:

Depreciating price matters only if u try to find price in the market. If it suffices ur needs and requirement and poco is very good mobile so anyway why replace it?

Loss from depreciation would have been negligible compared to what you spent to get op7 pro. Dont u think?

Am just curious why one would change mobile just for the heck of it?

Poco was a stop gap replacement for me as I was not happy with the op 6 pricing. I wanted to upgrade from the op3 because it was getting slower and poco was offered at a great deal with bonus exchange offer for my op3. I got rs.10700 for my op3. So I paid another 10k for the poco.

I was happy with the poco until I saw the onplus 7 pro. Was waiting for the price to go down. Bought it for 40k with one yr free screen replacement, 1yr extended warranty for free, 9k discount, falling poco price. So its because of multiple factors favouring to go ahead. Timing was right for me.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
vinowin wrote:

Chill mate ,you lose this one but dimers will make you earn more

Dimers already helped me to save alot

Missing