Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Poco F1 6+128 + 1000 cashback + 10% Off via Citibank Credit Card/Federal Debit Card/Bank of Baroda Credit Card/Yes Bank Credit Card

Poco F1 6+128 + 1000 cashback + 10% Off via Citibank Credit Card/Federal Debit Card/Bank of Baroda Credit Card/Yes Bank Credit Card

777°
46% OFF 24999.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/Poco-Xiaomi-Steel-128GB-S...
Exchange Offer: Up to ₹ 8,050.00 off on Exchange
No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check ‘EMI options’ above for more details. Here’s how
Bank Offer (4): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs.2000 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5000 with Citibank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI Transactions Here’s how
10% Instant Discount with Yes Bank Credit Card and Credit EMI on purchase of Rs.10000 or more Here’s how
10% Instant Discount with Federal Debit Card on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here’s how
10% Instant Discount with Bank of Baroda Credit Card on purchase of Rs.5000 or more Here’s how
Cashback (2): Get Rs 1000 Cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of this product through pre-paid mode of payment Here’s how
Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup point. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here’s how
Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here’s how
Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here’s how

Expired
36 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Discount on card n cashback offer’s continuing even after the sale?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I bought this for 24000 pensive sleepy sleepy sleepy

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I was waiting for it to come down to this price (below 15k), but ended up buying k20 pro during its launch at 29k sad

View 18 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bought 6/128 for 21000 in November last year . Sold for 8k yesterday.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

OMG INDIA !!!!

Why did u sell it in the first place?

And what mobile you started using now?

And what’s your location?

Did ur poco had any issue or was repaired anytime?

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It was available for 12784 in paytm mall few days back

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

on flipkart use sbi card and get it for 13,499

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I exchanged my OP3 for the poco. Poco did not feel premium at all because of the plastic quality and thickness. Gaming performance and all around performance is excellent on the Poco. No complaints. It got Pie update very quick, and in sometime its going to get Q aka 10. MIUI 11 is already here.

What I liked about the poco.

• Super fast face unlock even in complete darkness with the infrared face scanner. The fingerprint scanner is also fast.
  • Excellent gaming and all around performance.
  • 18w Quick charger is good, if not very fast.
  • Pie, and Q update.
  • Nano water resistant coating inside.
  • SD card support
  • 4g+
  • No Ads
  • Camera is great in good light with some work. AI scenes sometimes give you dslr like images. Inconsistent image quality like oneplus. Camera software is not good, hardware is top notch like the oneplus.
  • 4000 mah battery.
  • Liquid cooling. – Dont know how effective it is, but glad it has this added feature at that time at that price.
  • Full screen touch navigation is excellent. better than oneplus oxygen os for going to the previous app.
  • Notification LED although its mono white and not very bright.
  • Good quality earphones out. Drives headphones and earphones well.
  • SD845

What I Didn’t like:

• Thickness. Very phat, coming from the sleek oneplus 3 with case. Was using a spigen tough armour case and tempered glass with poco that made it even fatter. Gaming is effected because of bad ergonomics. PUBG and COD.
  • Build Quality is plastic. No complaints. Looks and feels cheap.

Overall, I’d recommed poco at this price eyes closed. Used it for 11 months after using oneplus 3 for 1.5 years, really did not think I’d keep it for so long. I had no complaints using it for the past 11 months.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which tempered glass is best for Poco F1?
Can you suggest?

View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Poco F1’s audio output and importantly its quality is pretty solid. Combine it with a good set of cans and its specific Viper DDC if available and it just delightful. €3 well spent.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Just imagining the cost of producing it
When ut was launched even at around 23k the craze was like wow its a must buy
Today its almost half the initial price
Now i feel like
If they are not selling it at loss even now then whats there profit margin worried

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Apple iphone X sold for over lac when launched ,now see the current prices. It even sells for less than 50K many times in sales in year.
So much of being a faithful to a brand

replyuser
Click here to reply