Poco F1 - 6GB Ram - 128GB - Cheapest Ever For R...

Poco F1 - 6GB Ram - 128GB - Cheapest Ever For Rs.13135

155°
47% OFF 24999.0
Cancer
Deal Cadet

https://www.amazon.in/Poco-Xiaomi-Steel-128GB-S...
Pay Via Citi or Axis Bank Credit Card Via EMI option To get Additional Rs.250 Cashback (No Cost EMI Available)

Refer Below link for Breakdown of total rewards

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=jupiter_ilm?node=14...

Opt for Store Pickup and Get additional Rs.15 discount

Expiring In 3 days
19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar

they want to clear the stock at any cost
feel cheated when bought at beginning of the year at higher price

Cancer
Deal Cadet
Majestic wrote:

How is the phone in usage actually , i was thinking to purchase…
some reviews mentioned its screen is very fragile… and we really need a very heavy duty
cover to protect it.

Download
Deal Subedar
Expand
beastboy wrote:

some reviews mentioned its screen is very fragile… and we really need a very heavy duty
cover to protect it.

have already dropped it few times on hard floor with a 200 wala screen guard on but still working
at lowered price, its a good buy if performance is what you ask
otherwise you can buy additional screen guard protection

Missing
Analyst
Expand
beastboy wrote:

cover to protect it.

Can’t say about MIUI as I ditched it immediately ( after unlocking bootloader which was thankfully instantaneous ) but with AOSP-based custom ROMs it simply flies as one would expect of an SD845 equipped device.
As for the screen I don’t think its anymore fragile than other devices. Use a good tempered glass that’s all. A case with raised edges would be even better.

Cancer
Deal Cadet

What about camera quality , is it comparable to other devices from Xiaomi ,
claiming 48MP which actually is a gimmick they achieve using pixel binning…
or any other device from Oppo , Vivo etc.

Cancer
Deal Cadet
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Can’t say about MIUI as I ditched it immediately ( after unlocking bootloader which was thankfully instantaneous ) but with AOSP-based custom ROMs it simply flies as one would expect of an SD845 equipped device.
As for the screen I don’t think its anymore fragile than other devices. Use a good tempered glass that’s all. A case with raised edges would be even better.

Wouldnt that void the warranty of the device… did you unlocked after 1 year usage or immediately after purchasing

Kgf
Deal Subedar
Majestic wrote:

Its over a year old phone. Who will buy at the same price it was selling a year ago?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Should I go for Redmi note 8 pro or this one. Any suggestions.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Do the wide notch doesn’t bother you?

Missing
Analyst
Expand
beastboy wrote:

Wouldnt that void the warranty of the device… did you unlocked after 1 year usage or immediately after purchasing

Xiaomi does not have any issues if you unlock the bootloader. I purchased it barely more than 2 weeks back. Unlocked it in minutes.

Missing
Analyst
Expand
rahul101 wrote:

Do the wide notch doesn’t bother you?

It did for a time. I had hidden it initially but later restored it. You get used to it.

Missing
Analyst
beastboy wrote:

What about camera quality , is it comparable to other devices from Xiaomi ,
claiming 48MP which actually is a gimmick they achieve using pixel binning…
or any other device from Oppo , Vivo etc.

It has the same sensor as Pixel 3. With GCam mod it takes pretty decent pictures. Some even go as far as to dub it “poor man’s Pixel”.

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

It has the same sensor as Pixel 3. With GCam mod it takes pretty decent pictures. Some even go as far as to dub it “poor man’s Pixel”.

What about notifications, don’t you miss to see important notifications missing ?

Missing
Deal Newbie

I read somewhere that disabling the updates is a good idea for Poco F1. My question is should I disable system updates or the app updates. If anyone has the Gcam apk for Poco please DM me

Missing
Analyst
Expand
sharmajikaladkahu wrote:

What about notifications, don’t you miss to see important notifications missing ?

Because of the notch?

Missing
Analyst
rameshrph65 wrote:

I read somewhere that disabling the updates is a good idea for Poco F1. My question is should I disable system updates or the app updates. If anyone has the Gcam apk for Poco please DM me

Updates here refer specifically to MIUI ones! There’s absolutely no need to stick to MIUI considering the plethora of mature custom ROMs available. MIUI Oreo had decent thermal management but the Pie update by all accounts regressed to an extent that sustained performance throttles within half a minute and falls even below SD835 devices. On custom ROMs you have per-app thermal profiles to mitigate that.
Camera2Api which is mandatory for GCam doesn’t need root on Poco.

Images
Deal Cadet
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Because of the notch?

Yup.
Except battery, sim signal and clock , every notification icon misses the area to show itself.

Missing