Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 750-Watt Mixer Gri...

Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 750-Watt Mixer Grinder

Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
1030
86% OFF 7475.0
Missing
Deal Legend
740
21,038
41756
559
Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Deal Expired

Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 750-Watt Mixer Grinder @ 1030 (86% off)
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241016/medium/368409041T4SiDvVZL.jpg?1480947723
http://www.amazon.in/Preethi-Steel-Supreme-MG-2...

Superior grinding performance
Grinds toughest ingredients with ease
Machine ground and polished blades for quick grinding
Turbo vent technology
Advanced ventilation system keeps mixer body cool and thereby prevents the ingredients being heated and retains good taste of food
Increases the life of motor
Anti finger mark coating

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.1030

Details
Superior grinding performance
Grinds toughest ingredients with ease
Machine ground and polished blades for quick grinding
Turbo vent technology
Advanced ventilation system keeps mixer body cool and thereby prevents the ingredients being heated and retains good taste of food
Increases the life of motor
Anti finger mark coating

80 Comments  |  
47 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1456928246281
Deal Lieutenant
5
572
6264
34

Reviews poor. Can’t believe it’s mrp as 7475. Vu. Though not buying

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
56
1

first purchased one ,after seeing the reviews cancelled the order,horrible reviews

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

These days amazon selling poor goods

Missing
Deal Cadet
8
263
522
12

Poor reviews for Jars only, so, though reviews are poor it is good enough to get motor alone at this Price.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,495
33806
282

ordered for home usage. any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price? any exp?

@DealSeeker @Magus
@sidbhai
@raghupro
@ranjithsai01
@showmaker
@sbdtrial
@blue wine
@19 Female Gurgaon
@Plato
@getready
@anilenggworks77964
@Stupendous Man
@Alpha.Barood
@AtulTheDimer
@avgn
@samganda
@win edge@
@bobby4080
@saurabh1
@CR7
@Achilles
@Tejaa
@G33kBoyRavi
@sreev
@GoogleCA
@Secretagent

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Horse fire
Deal Subedar
8
818
2092
73

Price changed to 4,818/-

Osho
Critic
21
169
13308
214

Over? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Altruist
Deal Subedar
8
305
2860
125

Price changed.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Fake offer

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
290
1548
22

Over ??

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
28
911
4630
42

now 4k+

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

fake offer

Matrix stickmen
Dimer Of The Year 2015
23
1,847
38015
641
@rajrocks wrote:

any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @@@@


Nah, don’t have any experience with this brand. But it’s quite popular, at least in south India.

As for whether it will be worth it, based on the reviews, it seems like they are clearing defective/damaged stock.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,495
33806
282
@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @@@@


Nah, don’t have any experience with this brand. But it’s quite popular, at least in south India.

As for whether it will be worth it, based on the reviews, it seems like they are clearing defective/damaged stock.


wtf Preparing for Dispatch
there is no option to cancel also
whats ur thought bro should take it or get it cancelled.

Clj ysswgaac6so
Deal Subedar
6
208
2688
53
@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @@@@


Nah, don’t have any experience with this brand. But it’s quite popular, at least in south India.

As for whether it will be worth it, based on the reviews, it seems like they are clearing defective/damaged stock.


wtf Preparing for Dispatch
there is no option to cancel also
whats ur thought bro should take it or get it cancelled.


Reject at the time of delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66
@rajrocks wrote:

ordered. any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @Magus
@sidbhai


No bro. Not using this model.

Don’t worry. As long as you have a dumb girlfriend, even this works:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241107/medium/3684198african-woman-using-large-mortar-and-pestle-in-sexaxa-village-in-botswana-F2H2RT.jpg?1480947761

EDIT: @rajrocks bro, don’t freakin’ cancel. You got 7k worth product for 1k. And you are still wondering if it is worth it? Can I know what are you smoking?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
2

REMOVED

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
41
4470
66
@suhail_ssr wrote:

REMOVED


Don’t ship to this guy. Please. Don’t. Ship. To. This. Guy.

I don’t know him. I just don’t want him to have it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif @rajrocks

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,495
33806
282
@sidbhai wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

ordered. any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @Magus
@sidbhai


No bro. Not using this model.

Don’t worry. As long as you have a dumb girlfriend, even this works:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/241113/medium/3684229african-woman-using-large-mortar-and-pestle-in-sexaxa-village-in-botswana-F2H2RT.jpg?1480947762

EDIT: @rajrocks bro, don’t freakin’ cancel. You got 7k worth product for 1k. And you are still wondering if it is worth it? Can I know what are you smoking?


reviews are not good bro, bought for home use only as im in desperate need of one.

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,495
33806
282
@Sudhir G wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @@@@


Nah, don’t have any experience with this brand. But it’s quite popular, at least in south India.

As for whether it will be worth it, based on the reviews, it seems like they are clearing defective/damaged stock.


wtf Preparing for Dispatch
there is no option to cancel also
whats ur thought bro should take it or get it cancelled.


Reject at the time of delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


thats the last option bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Kabali
Deal Colonel
445
23,495
33806
282
@sidbhai wrote:

@suhail_ssr wrote:

REMOVED


Don’t ship to this guy. Please. Don’t. Ship. To. This. Guy.

I don’t know him. I just don’t want him to have it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif @rajrocks


what was thr? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
150
3708
43
@rajrocks wrote:

ordered. any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @Magus
@sidbhai
@raghupro
@ranjithsai01


I have never heard or have no previous experiences. For mixer grinder I would always prefer philips though.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
266
2
@ranjithsai01 wrote:


@rajrocks wrote:

ordered. any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @Magus
@sidbhai
@raghupro
@ranjithsai01


I have never heard or have no previous experiences. For mixer grinder I would always prefer philips though.

REMOVED

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
56
1

for only sellers the deal will be useful ,not for normal buyers

Download
Deal Cadet
0
102
662
5
@rajrocks wrote:

@Sudhir G wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

any dimer using the same? aint this worth atleast at this price?

@DealSeeker @@@@


Nah, don’t have any experience with this brand. But it’s quite popular, at least in south India.

As for whether it will be worth it, based on the reviews, it seems like they are clearing defective/damaged stock.


wtf Preparing for Dispatch
there is no option to cancel also
whats ur thought bro should take it or get it cancelled.


Reject at the time of delivery https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


thats the last option bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


@rajrocks
Was the seller Cloudtail? If yes, I would recommend you to take delivery.

Preethi is quite a popular brand (at least in Mixer Grinder category) in the south. Placed a repeat order for a friend for the “Blue Leaf” variant last month from another eCom site.

1k for a 750watt powered Mixer Grinder from a reputable brand is a steal price (even after accounting for aesthetic defects like dents). I would like to believe the reviewers might be complaining about items bought from a different seller (I saw one review mention – Olympia Industries as the seller).

Missing