Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Price Error - HP MU06 Long Life Laptop Battery Rs. 760 - Amazon Fulfilled

Price Error - HP MU06 Long Life Laptop Battery Rs. 760 - Amazon Fulfilled

575°
33 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@mani117 wrote:

@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

Should I buy it or not….Plzz give ur opinion regarding warranty and performance as u r using it as of now…..thanks

@760 it’s good actually

it’s the original battery.
local batteries cost >1k and the local batteries may damage your laptop also. So if you’re getting it for 760 grab it.

anyways I’ve written to Amazon regarding the warranty issue. so now I’m waiting for a reply.

Alright,plz do reply here what amazon people replied about the warranty issue……..thanks

Link Copied
@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@mani117 wrote:

@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

Should I buy it or not….Plzz give ur opinion regarding warranty and performance as u r using it as of now…..thanks

@760 it’s good actually

local batteries cost >1k and the local batteries may damage your laptop also. So if you’re getting it for 760 grab it.

anyways I’ve written to Amazon regarding the warranty issue. so now I’m waiting for a reply.

Alright,plz do reply here what amazon people replied about the warranty issue……..thanks

yes sure…. I’m still waiting for a reply

Link Copied
@mani117 wrote:

@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@mani117 wrote:

@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@760 it’s good actually

So finally, did you got the reply??

Link Copied
@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@mani117 wrote:

@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@mani117 wrote:

@dgreatgambler007 wrote:

@760 it’s good actually

So finally, did you got the reply??

they said the bill provided by them will ensure the warranty. if I’m not satisfied then i can return the product.

this is what they replied.

replyuser
Click here to reply