Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Prime now - 150 cashback on 750 for 1st ever order / 100 cashback on 1000 for all

Prime now - 150 cashback on 750 for 1st ever order / 100 cashback on 1000 for all

97°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_NOW1_...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is “First purchase” offer on Prime Now App?
(a) On First ever order of Rs.750 & above, on Prime Now App, get flat Rs.150 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card). The First purchase offer is applicable only on 1st ever order on Prime Now App.
(b) Offer period – 9th Feb 12 AM to 10th Feb 23:59:59 PM.
© Minimum order value – INR 750, excluding discounts and delivery fees
(d) Maximum cashback amount – INR 150
(e) Offer is applicable only once per customer during the offer duration of the promotion
(f) Partial cashback if any, will be credited within 15 days.
(g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount.

Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing and home appliances (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.

Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery?
No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer.

When will I get the cashback?
The cashback will be credited to eligible customer’s Amazon Pay balance account within 15 working days.

Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.

Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.

Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on the App?
This offer cannot be clubbed with the other offer running on Prime Now.

What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer?
A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.150 during the offer period.

What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order?
If you cancel the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.
In case of partial cancellation, the refund amount will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis. Example: if a customer buys products worth Rs 2000 under the offer, however due to some reasons she/he decides to reject/return Rs 1000 worth of products, then she will be refunded Rs 925 (INR 75 will be adjusted against the cashback credited)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is “Flat 10% back on Rs.1,000” offer on Prime Now App?
Shop for INR 1,000 and above from eligible products on Prime Now app, get Flat 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance, credited within 72 hours.
What is the offer duration?
Offer is applicable from 10th February, 2019 till 17th February, 2019, both days inclusive.
Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing and home appliances (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.
Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery?
No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer.
Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on the App?
This offer cannot be clubbed with 1st purchase offer running on the Prime Now App.
What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer?
A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.100 during the offer period i.e. only once during the offer period. In case of partial cashback, the remaining cashback will be credited within 15 days.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply