Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Prime Now : Flat Rs.250 cashback on 500 (1st Order Only)

Amazon Prime Now : Flat Rs.250 cashback on 500 (1st Order Only)

1508°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_NOW1_...

App link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is “First purchase” offer on Prime Now App?
(a) On First ever order of Rs.500 & above, on Prime Now App, get flat Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card). The First purchase offer is applicable only on 1st ever order on Prime Now App.
(b) Offer period – 25th May 12 AM to 27th May 23:59:59 PM.
© Minimum order value – INR 500, excluding discounts and delivery fees
(d) Maximum cashback amount – INR 250
(e) Offer is applicable only once per customer during the offer duration of the promotion
(f) Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer.
(g) Partial cashback if any, will be credited by 7th June, 2019.
(h) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount.
(i) Customers should update their names and email/phone information to get the cashback.
Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices , office supplies and Kitchen appliances
Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery?
No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer. In case of payment failure, if your order gets converted to Cash on Delivery, cancel that order and place the order again to be eligible for the offer.
When will I get the cashback?
The cashback will be credited to eligible customer’s Amazon Pay balance account by 7th June, 2019.
Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.
Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.
Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on the App?
This offer cannot be clubbed with the other cashback offer running on Prime Now.
What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer?
A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.250 during the offer period.
What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order?
If you cancel the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.
In case of partial cancellation, the refund amount will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis.

Expired
53 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Placed 9 orders today,
Will LOOT this offer too. pray+ VU

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

On same device?

View 25 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon prime customer or all customer

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

+1

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

425 hotness but still nothing discussed.. how do dimes these days looting deals? They just have glimpse on post, vote up and ignore. 🤷 Like Ignorant ..

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Maybe due to repeating offer.. not many left unaware about it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Suggest anything that can be worth looting?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_NOW1_...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is “First purchase” offer on Prime Now App?
(a) On First ever order of Rs.500 & above, on Prime Now App, get flat Rs.250 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card). The First purchase offer is applicable only on 1st ever order on Prime Now App.
(b) Offer period – 25th May 12 AM to 27th May 23:59:59 PM.
© Minimum order value – INR 500, excluding discounts and delivery fees
(d) Maximum cashback amount – INR 250
(e) Offer is applicable only once per customer during the offer duration of the promotion
(f) Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer.
(g) Partial cashback if any, will be credited by 7th June, 2019.
(h) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount.
(i) Customers should update their names and email/phone information to get the cashback.
Are all products eligible for the offer?
No, this Offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products, kitchen essentials, home decor & furnishing (“Eligible Products”). This Offer is not applicable on electronics, mobiles, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices , office supplies and Kitchen appliances
Is this offer applicable on cash on delivery or card on delivery?
No, Cash on Delivery and card on delivery are not eligible for this offer. In case of payment failure, if your order gets converted to Cash on Delivery, cancel that order and place the order again to be eligible for the offer.
When will I get the cashback?
The cashback will be credited to eligible customer’s Amazon Pay balance account by 7th June, 2019.
Do I need a promo code to avail the offer?
No, you do not need a promo code.
Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order?
No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.
Can this offer be clubbed with any other offer running on the App?
This offer cannot be clubbed with the other cashback offer running on Prime Now.
What is the maximum cashback I can avail under this offer?
A customer can avail a maximum cashback of Rs.250 during the offer period.
What happens if I reject/return/cancel the order?
If you cancel the complete order, you will not be eligible for the offer. However if you place another eligible order during the offer period, you will be eligible for the offer.
In case of partial cancellation, the refund amount will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But it is showing 250 cashback on min order 600 rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ordered today got 100+100 hotstar 25% offer cashback., now lets see if get 250 cashback also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

according to tc of 25% offer i should get 250 rs also so effectively 600 items at 150 only smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

P.S.

1. You’ll need to verify mobile number as well as email to receive the cashback.
2. Also, it’s available only in few locations.
3. Your Device & Internet IP should be different, else, most probably, cashback will come only in 3-4 in total of 10 accounts.
4. You should be new to Amazon India and resident of India.
5. CASHBACK IS NOT INSTANT. Amazon cashback team verifies every details including order detail then only release cashback. It takes around 10-15 days generally. So, don’t worry those who are placing order in bulk.. they end up losing cashback and also you might not have that much number of mobiles and sim’s to verify your account.
6. Meanwhile, I don’t know for 22 comments how they’re getting such many upvotes.. I believe that like many paid promotions, DD again doing this for promotion and getting us looted by letting us buy product and grocery, and fall in trap. God saves !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Better to go for D Mart.. Many tnc with prime now.. Resulting you getting 0rs cashback for your orders.. Even quality is also an issue. Better & recommended: D- Mart. Even casbback comes too late 10-15 days, after everything getting verified, inclduing your name, email address, phone number etc. Prime membership meanwhile is not required.. But getting cb from amazon is not that easy for bulk orders. Hope you all get what I mean.. For a single order in the offer, you can go for it.. Still not the bet quality things and only available in 4 cities.. Better to go for bigbasket, flipkart supermart if wanna shop online. They do have great discounts.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Branded products quality going to be the same.. I don’t think any such quality issue.. Moreover Amazon is very strict about the giving good service.. Flipkart supermarket is more worst. It’s available in very few locations..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ok

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not for all cities

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Working on ios?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Available in Pune ??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No boss 🙁😔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

When do they credit 250 cashback for Amazon Now order?
I have just completed my first order..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Did you see the banner of 250 cashback before placing the order ?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

7 june

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offer period – 25th May 12 AM to 29th May 23:59:59 PM.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Recevied cb in all 6 accounts

replyuser
Click here to reply