Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
[Steal] Projectors from Rs.999 Master link

[Steal] Projectors from Rs.999 Master link

5432°
99% OFF 129999.0
Deal Cadet
Despo_1F608

https://paytmmall.com/projectors-glpid-18229?so...

If you are lucky and the product is delivered,
Record the video while unboxing the item

Expired
209 Comments  |  
104 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

same here sad

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I also complaint against fake seller at Paytm customer care team

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we return the product if found defective
I ordered the 2999 one with Paytm balence cry

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What if I don’t recieve the order will it get cancelled and my money be refunded?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Mine got shipped, anyone else got shipped??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

mine too

View 1 more reply
Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Anyother dimer received?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Things to do before purchasing these loot deals.

1) Check whether it is amazon/Flipkart fullfilled. You’ll generally won’t have a problem with these category of sellers. Loot deals in paytm generally end up in faulty products, so do check the seller properly

2) If it’s not fulfilled by the specific site, then look at sellers rating. If above 85% then go for it. Check reviews quickly if possible.

3) DON’T order from sellers that doesn’t have good ratings. In my experience 100% of the times seller with bad rating gives fake product (very common in electronics)

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Also if a deal is loot due to Paytm giving casback you will most probably face no issues.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anybody who received could post the pics

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think we shd deny to accept the parcel for easy returns

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

For me the product is shipped
Let’s seehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521103/original/Screenshot_20180703-004537.png?1530558974

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have ordered on COD as well. Status says packed, ready for dispatch. Can someone experienced tell me how I can ensure the right product is in the package, because if I’m not mistaken, I can’t open the package unless I pay… Any suggestions?

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

U have to pay. But before opening make video and request the delivery boy. Most of the time they agree to stay. So u will have double proof for return

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ordered one laughing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone received the product..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521113/original/IMG_20180702_125016.jpg?1530597295

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yeh ashok kumar tho abhi tak bech raha hai saste mai

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Lets see if he gets banned from paytm

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

This deal will confirm 3 things. ..

1. Seller authenticity
2. Paytm accountability
3. Users/ customers patience.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

1) LOL
2) LOL
3) Tell them it’ll take 10 years to get the iphone X delivered to your address just for rs. 1000 and everybody here will pay happily.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Please update the pic if received

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1. It is a fake listing. The seller will ship something very cheap and different from the listing.
2. Last week, had ordered Vivitek GP100 Projector @ Rs. 2999/-. Was couriered through Blue Dart and on 27th got a small envelop (weighing mere 19 grams gross), probably containing a micro SD card. Did not open it.
3. Raised return request citing wrong product delivery, got the refund without issues.
Seller was AJAYA EXPORTS PVT. LTD. Think, Ashok, etc.are also the same person’s other business names.
So, if somebody wants to take a chance and only if the package meets the dimensional and weight details of the listing, then only open the pack with videography and ensuring the original packing is intact. Otherwise, raise a return request without opening the pack.

Hope, this helps

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Shipped both cod and prepaid orders.. one from Ajaya exports and one from Ashok Kumar….
If anyone recieve first, pls update here

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Wrong product… memory card..did not paid and returned

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What to do for prepaid order?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

is anyone received?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Out for delivery

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I will inspect the box from. Outside if it’s weight or size is suspecious. I am not taking it.

Celeb Celeb
Link Copied

Is it delivered to you

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

hey all..this is for information that i also ordered the product.i was just browsing the sit and looking for a projector..i saw such a cheap price and i couldnot resist the offer.i ordered the product…it got shipped also..but i was having some doubts also..so looked up internet and i found this discussion..ok..now today the delivery boy came and as i expected it was just a small envelope..i refused the delivery..hoping to get refund soon…so it is confirmed that it was a fake deal…let us complaint all this to paytm..i am lodging a complaint and waiting for refund..thanks

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Complain in paytm cc

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Fraud dealer. i ordered 2999 mrp projector and he send micro sd memory card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

100% Fraud seller!!
Same case with me ,today package arrived and its was small envelope. I also refused the delivery and waiting for refund.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Suggestion for online stores , Allow customers to keep the product and full refund also. So these frauds are get some lesson

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I have the same opinion. Keep the goods and get the refund but who know whats the value of goods? It can be duplicate memory card also costing 50 bucks at railway stations and actually worth nothing. laughing

Few years back i had ordered portable hdd on paytm. Seller sent me parle g bisuits. I raised the dispute and got full refund. And ate parle g biscuits too.

My experiences so far with paytm returns are very good. Have returned router of wrong model, F&D speakers which were either defective or poor. But that was 2-3 years back. Not sure what the conditions are now.

This will be litmus test for paytm, how they handle both, customers and seller.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521181/original/Screenshot_2018-07-02-17-44-34-65.png?1530638112item has been shipped.. What to do guys… I placed in cod

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Simply refuse it when delivery attempted

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Simply refuse it when delivery attempted

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OK Guys. The wait is over! Today I received the product and I must say I’m impressed! The color I received was black. It has smooth and soft texture to it and feels premium in hand(not like those Chinese crap). All my neighbors were impressed when I projected it on to the wall. It brought smile up on their faces. Keep in mind, If you are a newbie, it might take a couple of tries to get the perfect projection. Wish I ordered two more to fill up rest of my walls. pfft..
I know, I know, you guys are excited to see the pictures..
Here they are.
https://s8.postimg.cc/d7ah4tyg5/ima...pg
PROJECTION TO THE WALL:
https://s8.postimg.cc/vzmc88usl/WA...pg
Thank you.

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

lol.

What’s next mate? Did you ask for refund?

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply