Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Railyatri - 100% cashback upto 300 via PayPal (New users)

Railyatri - 100% cashback upto 300 via PayPal (New users)

154°
Generous
avgn

https://www.railyatri.in/...rs

1. Flat 100% cashback up to Rs. 300 in your PayPal account after 5 days of the transaction.
  2. Offer is valid for new PayPal user’s first ever transaction with PayPal and can be availed once per user.
  3. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to withdraw the eligible cashback amount into your bank account or otherwise ask for a cash withdrawal. The cashback amount will be applied as a discount for your eligible purchases. The amount cannot be credited into any pre-paid instrument issued under applicable RBI laws.

Expired
10 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Never awarded the cash back in railyatri to me sob

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

True story

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Haven’t received my 500cb yet.today is the 5th day

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

I booked cab under probably same offer of 75% cb upto 500..paypal after 8 days refuted my cash back.. They said there backend system deducted some fraud

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai PayPal me milega cashback

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does PayPal require unique bank account numbers to be considered as new users.
I have 2 debit cards linked to 1 bank account, I have used one debit card with my mobile number on my phone for PayPal.
Can I use the other card with other mobile number and create PayPal account, will I get cashback in such a scenario? Or the bank account also has to be different.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It will work for sure. Go ahead and use

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paypal now denying all the cashback flushed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Only if instant cashback use offer , otherwise they deny all the cashbacks

replyuser
Click here to reply