Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.

Realme Group Buy: 1000 off on realme 5 Pro, realme X & realme 3 Pro and 500 off on realme 3i

128°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://event.realme.com/in/group-act...y/
3 members together get ₹1,000 discount each on realme 5 Pro, realme X & realme 3 Pro and 3 members together get ₹500 discount each on realme 3i
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the process of the activity Group Purchase (“activity”) organized, conducted and brought to you by realme Mobiles India Private Limited (“Organizer”)
1. Participation in this activity is voluntary. The activity is open for all the citizens of India only, but excludes employees and the family members of the organizer, its associate companies, its advertising and promotional agencies and its auditors / executing agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the above
2. By participating in this activity, the participants accept the Terms and Conditions of entry as specified herein
3. Registration: Customers will need to register on the realme India website to be able to participate. The registration will be considered as a consent from the customer to receive further communication regarding the event and other promotions
4. This activity shall be valid for a period of 5 [FIVE] days, i.e. commencing from [12th Oct. 00:00:00 – 16th Oct. 23:59:59]
5. To participate in the activity, participants shall note the following points:
5.1 To start a Group Purchase, registered user can choose an item from realme X, realme 5 Pro, realme 3 Pro, realme 3i, and check out the order, by Group-Purchase special price, via online payment or COD
5.2 But in order to purchase the phone successfully, the user still needs to share the link, and invite friends to buy the same product together. When the total number of Group-Purchase users reach 3 or more people, the Group-Purchase is accomplished successfully. Each of the users in the group can enjoy the Group-Purchase special price
5.3 After the event ends, if the Group-Purchase members (min. 3) still don’t reach the requirement, the amount paid will be refunded automatically. The refund process starts from 17th Oct, and it will result in the crediting of the thereafter. Note: The amount needs several working days according to the specific conditions of the payment way
5.4 For one product, a user can only start Group-Purchase once
5.5 Related coupons and bank offers can be applied on the Group-Purchase payment too
5.6 Dispatch of the product will begin from the accomplishment of the Group-Purchase
6. If the order is not placed during the above mentioned period, realme has the right to forfeit the prize. realme reserves the right to disqualify participants whoever do not abide by the T&C
7. In case of any queries about the activity, please send your queries to [email protected]
8. All the personal information of the participants shall be kept confidential and should not be shared with anybody else

Expired
6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Better to buy via Flipkart because there 10% + 10% working as instant discount….
But here 10% HDFC cashback comes after 90 days.. + you need to arrange 3 other people…

BTW both website offer give you same Benifit

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

u forgot Exclusive Website Offers: 2 years warranty

View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Only applicable , if u r going to keep phone for 2 years joy joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks @rajrocks for the heads up.

Does anyone have an ongoing group for Realme 3 Pro?
PM me details if yes.

replyuser
Click here to reply