124°
Redmi 3S Prime Sale Today @12PM + 500 Cashback ...

Redmi 3S Prime Sale Today @12PM + 500 Cashback On Paytm Mall App (First Time Users)

Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Score: 8 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Paytmmall
 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
Redmi 3S Prime Sale Today @12PM + 500 Cashback On Paytm Mall App (First Time Users)
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/465839/medium/4090351redmiHdrBn011.jpg?1490293867
https://paytmmall.com/offer/mobile/red...s/

Use promocode : WELCOME500
WELCOME500: For Paytm Mall App first time users. Flat Rs 500 Cashback on Mobile, Laptop or Tablets above Rs.4999. Download the app on Android or iOS or give a missed call on 7210672106 to receive the download link. This offer is not valid on Paytm App.


Paytm Mall App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...


Redmi 3S Prime
Dark Grey
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/redmi-3s-prime-32-...
Gold
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/redmi-3s-prime-32-...
Silver
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/redmi-3s-prime-32-...

Redmi 3S

Dark Grey
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/redmi-3s-16-gb-dar...
Gold
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/redmi-3s-16-gb-gol...
Silver
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/redmi-3s-16-gb-sil...
Note : In last sale, only 3S Prime was available for sale.

27 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

@sid100 first order on PayTM or first order on paytmmaal

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
96
1168
15

Code will not get applied on redmi phones. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Last time on Samsung On3 Pro also it was not getting applied. The product page itself wont show any offers.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

Coupon is getting applied on other items but showing 0 cashback… Why it is so?

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
chingumboy wrote:

Code will not get applied on redmi phones. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Last time on Samsung On3 Pro also it was not getting applied. The product page itself wont show any offers.

During last sale, I checked WELCOME300A code on 3S Prime, it was applied successfully.
You want to say J3 pro? About Samsung J3 Pro, the promocode WELCOME500 is not mentioned on the product page. So it is not getting applied on J3 Pro.
https://paytmmall.com/shop/p/samsung-j3-pro-16-...

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
bornsmart1994524 wrote:

Coupon is getting applied on other items but showing 0 cashback… Why it is so?

You might be checking on paytm app. Use paytm mall app.

Fireworks animated gif 23
Deal Lieutenant
85
638
6132
53

Vu in advance if the code works for redmi

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
bornsmart1994524 wrote:

@sid100 first order on PayTM or first order on paytmmaal

First order on Paytm mall app, irrespective of orders placed on paytm app.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
2
122
607
11

Vu alert send

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45

SALE LIVE
3S Prime gold and grey Available
Coupon getting applied

Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
93
214
29630
790

will there be sale at flipkart too ?

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
5
168
684
15
sid100 wrote:

SALE LIVE
3S Prime gold and grey Available
Coupon getting applied

" https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif Promo code is not applicable on this product"

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
75
166
1
Expand
shin_chan wrote:

" https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif Promo code is not applicable on this product"

Same here

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
Expand
shin_chan wrote:

" https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif Promo code is not applicable on this product"

Now they removed the code
It was working
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470657/medium/4151722Screenshot_20170421-114610.png?1492756540
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470658/medium/4151722Screenshot_20170421-114246.png?1492756544

Unnamed
Deal Cadet
5
168
684
15
Expand
sid100 wrote:

Now they removed the code
It was working
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470657/medium/4151722Screenshot_20170421-114610.png?1492756540
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/470658/medium/4151722Screenshot_20170421-114246.png?1492756544

needed one badly https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
36
28
11006
100

Promocode is not applicable on this Product.

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
74
70
1

Nahi mila is baar bhi if anyone has ordered COD from flipkart Redmi 3s Gold 16GB please let me know whether you can change address

Img 20170222 wa0006
Deal Newbie
0
59
90
3

Kuch nahi apply hua .. free ke upvotes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Images
Deal Cadet
3
180
830
13

Bought one prime without applying the code.

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
mohitkejriwal wrote:

Kuch nahi apply hua .. free ke upvotes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Can’t you see screenshots posted above. What is the use when you come after code is removed.

20247660 1391424360942973 8538652141635565797 o
Deal Lieutenant
7
24
5618
105
Expand
sid100 wrote:

Can’t you see screenshots posted above. What is the use when you come after code is removed.

+1 good deal voted up https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170222 wa0006
Deal Newbie
0
59
90
3
Expand
sid100 wrote:

Can’t you see screenshots posted above. What is the use when you come after code is removed.

Bro Maine 11.50 me hi lagaya tha ..Uss time bhi the code could not be applied .

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
Expand
mohitkejriwal wrote:

Bro Maine 11.50 me hi lagaya tha ..Uss time bhi the code could not be applied .

I checked at 11:46. You were late by few minutes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Img 20170222 wa0006
Deal Newbie
0
59
90
3

Kuch log yaha upvotes hi dete reh jayenge 🙊🙈

Img 20170222 wa0006
Deal Newbie
0
59
90
3
Expand
sid100 wrote:

I checked at 11:46. You were late by few minutes https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

You bought?

 20160301 231815
Deal Lieutenant
13
157
5994
45
Expand
mohitkejriwal wrote:

You bought?

Nope. But if I had to buy, I could have easily got with applying code. Firstly I checked at 11:42 and it was working even at 11:46. So 4 minutes were more than enough to complete the payment.

Img 20170222 wa0006
Deal Newbie
0
59
90
3

Koi nahi thanks for the deal alert 👌

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
314
6

No use of buying it now, its so slow because of miui, rather than that wait for redmi 4 or buy note 4.

Missing