Redmi note 5 open sale starts tonight

Redmi note 5 open sale starts tonight

339°
R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
195
1,079
7375
70

Compare Price of Redmi Note 5 (Black, 64 GB)(4 GB RAM) Black from Other Stores

Seller: Savan Retailers Pvt Ltd Availability: In Stock Cash On Delivery Delivery: N/A
No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
View all offers from Flipkart
11999.0
+ Free Shipping
22 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
20
154
5036
95

good for redmi

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

is there also redmi note 5 pro?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
84
220
0

May be effect of #big on flipkart… Actually its not big.

Thumbimgcrop
Deal Cadet
0
62
302
2

It’s not big until the go open for note 5 pro

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60
oBlrGpSk wrote:

is there also redmi note 5 pro?

Pro would be there in normal sale tomorrow at 12PM smile

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
195
1,079
7375
70
Expand
abhinavshah wrote:

Pro would be there in normal sale tomorrow at 12PM smile

Will gone in a flash 😂

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60

Now a days it’s normally available for a time comfortable for one to check out

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
67
497
6
abhinavshah wrote:

Now a days it’s normally available for a time comfortable for one to check out

What they mean by “sale starts at 00:00”. Can I expect it to be available until tomorrow morning? or should I give up my sleep until 12 midnight?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0
Expand
Kakinada wrote:

What they mean by “sale starts at 00:00”. Can I expect it to be available until tomorrow morning? or should I give up my sleep until 12 midnight?

00:00 means Midnight

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60

It’s at 12 NOON bro smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0

Its Not open sale…. Flipkart says sale opens at midnight means Sale start at midnight … It doesn’t mean its a open sale #stock will be gone in seconds so one who really wanna purchase Be aware blush

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0
abhinavshah wrote:

It’s at 12 NOON bro smile

I m talking about Note 5 not abt note5 pro.

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Shopping Friend
1
134
10216
60

Is ny1 buying NOTE 5 eek eek

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
67
497
6
Expand
nisubarore wrote:

I m talking about Note 5 not abt note5 pro.

Redmi note 5 @ today midnight
Redmi note 5 pro @ tomorrow 12 noon

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
67
497
6
nisubarore wrote:

Its Not open sale…. Flipkart says sale opens at midnight means Sale start at midnight … It doesn’t mean its a open sale #stock will be gone in seconds so one who really wanna purchase Be aware blush

I don’t understand the difference between flash sale and open sale. Will they accept advance bookings in open sale?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
nisubarore wrote:

Its Not open sale…. Flipkart says sale opens at midnight means Sale start at midnight … It doesn’t mean its a open sale #stock will be gone in seconds so one who really wanna purchase Be aware blush

bro opened at 1 o clock and still finding that buy now option down at the right😂😂

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
67
497
6
Expand
typicalserpent12205 wrote:

bro opened at 1 o clock and still finding that buy now option down at the right😂😂

6.30 AM still available. Everyone is looking to buy Redmi note 5 pro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
291
728
19

Is Huawei P9 a better choice than 5 Pro? In terms of camera it beats 5 pro going by reviews. More handy.
And it is available at less than 15k during various sales (13.5k during BBD)

Avatar
Deal Subedar
0
71
1606
26

still available, get them soon before OOS smile

ordered at 12.06 AM, shipped at 3.42 AM.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
20
0
Expand
typicalserpent12205 wrote:

bro opened at 1 o clock and still finding that buy now option down at the right😂😂

Blue color Gone in Seconds Bro. Other colors all available because they r not in demand. stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
106
110
9

i want note 5 pro
if any1 order for me i will pay extra amt to him

Missing